The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogen79
...i think u guys miss out 1 thing n tat is the total damage incurred each time...is it alrite to least out the $$$ damage? thanks
Miss out? Did you back-flip the pages and try to find out? If you dun do your homework and we dun provide the info, we are accused of acting like the arrogant-know-all-old-birds-always-tekaning the newbies..... Haiz.... Damage for FJ is $100 plus the entrance fee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
...Who ah ?? Who ???...Quickly tell me u damn SILLY SAMURAI ... got new lobang never let me know...
Aiyo, bro-OP, i was surfing SBF 1 day when out of the blue, the Chief sent me a PM about a new lobang leh... a very elusive 稀客, ya? Anyways, the lobang is not in Leisure. Will let you know in a day or 2.....

Cheong-ahhh.....!!! ;p
Old 25-07-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Anyways, the lobang is not in Leisure. Will let you know in a day or 2.....

Cheong-ahhh.....!!! ;p
ahem ahem...cough COUGH!!
Old 26-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to ask a question from senior chongsters about an experience I had in another HC that dun provide makan. Normally I make a booking around 6, so I go for dinner after my bonking session.

Not sure if this is common since i am newbie but WL would ask if I had dinner, I would normally say no, then she would offer to share her dinner with me!

Dun know if WL serious or not(but i think she is serious), second, not sure how to respond leh....should i accept? so far i gently reject by saying she work so hard, dun want to 'steal' her much needed meal.

So far I have a couple of fantasies about what will happen if I accept:

1. AV raid the place, find me eating dinner in WL rest area and kena charge for working in HC without a licence.

2. Have dinner with all the WLs during their dinner time and get to make fren wif all of them followed by mass orgy.

3. Have dinner with WL in private area and she feed me wif her mouth.

4. Find a secret canteen in the HC with all my bros having dinner there.

Advance apologies if I've posted in the wrong thread, but all the other hc thread not very active leh.

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.
Old 27-07-2006, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ahbengzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie_chngster
Not sure if this is common since i am newbie but WL would ask if I had dinner, I would normally say no, then she would offer to share her dinner with me!

Dun know if WL serious or not(but i think she is serious), second, not sure how to respond leh....should i accept? so far i gently reject by saying she work so hard, dun want to 'steal' her much needed meal.

So far I have a couple of fantasies about what will happen if I accept:

1. AV raid the place, find me eating dinner in WL rest area and kena charge for working in HC without a licence.

2. Have dinner with all the WLs during their dinner time and get to make fren wif all of them followed by mass orgy.

3. Have dinner with WL in private area and she feed me wif her mouth.

4. Find a secret canteen in the HC with all my bros having dinner there.
I really do hope that wif this post u r only joking....

WLs r WLs after all....True, HC girls can be very nice companions n I am quite sure that many bros also fantasize bringing them out after work....dining privately wif them....(me included...)

But bro..step aside n spare a thought for the WL...if she has been servicing men for the whole day....the last thing she needs is another customer hassling her to have dinner or go out wif her after work....

Most girls in this line are extremely admirable for their professional attitude towards their job....but, they need to have time and space away from MEN for themselves....

so bros/ newbies...even if u get rejected by a HC girl for not wanting u to bring her out/ drive her home after work/ have dinner wif u....its not that she does not like ur company nor she is "tao"...maybe, she is jus tired and needs her own space....let them live their own life after work...

Er think ur mass orgy thing is really a little far fetched...after all, WLs r doing a job like jus u and me....As they go through lethargy, fatigue n occasionally even pain to fulfill our sexual urges and fantasies, we must return them a favour by treating them respectfully....they r humans after all.....

Jus my 2 cents worth....

Bengzzz
Old 27-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Thanks for your feedback ahbengzzz,

yes i am kidding about the fantasy part but if you read my post you'll see that the WL is the one to offer me dinner and you'll also read that i decline her generous offer(twice). i'm just curious if any other bro experience this b4.

I fully agree with you that we should treat them as humans and not merely as objects to satisfy our lust.
Old 27-07-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Newbie_chngster, I find that this is a general question, why must post this at Leisure thread, Leisure is the HC that offer makan.

You can post this question at Q & A sticky thread.

For your info, HC gals are not allowed to bring their own lunch into massage room.

They cannot have lunch in the lounge area meant for male customers..

And customers cannot go inside the gals staff room..

Off topics
(I have fantasy of being in Marina South food court with some gals from DHC at around 11 am to 12 pm )
Old 27-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

well i guess you're rite, i did post in the wrong thread. all bros, pls ignore my past post in this thread.

p.s. thks to the bro who pm me on what to do. will let you know how it goes.
Old 28-07-2006, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
Cris15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros out there can i know the exact place for the Hc after seeing all the FR i planning to go there.
Old 28-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
valentino168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Joyce on Tuesday.

Wont go into much details as her forums can be easily access in this forum.
Still as chatty and friendy as before.
Book her @5.30 slot and she told me the book of 3 & 4 pm didnt turn out
Wow, was "fresh" for me
Old 28-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
valentino168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Cris15,

This building is located @Level 2, Bukit Timah Plaza
Just nearby Nee Ann Poly or King Albert Park Complex
Easily access from PIE
Old 28-07-2006, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 22
songbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino168
Tried Joyce on Tuesday.

Wont go into much details as her forums can be easily access in this forum.
Still as chatty and friendy as before.
Book her @5.30 slot and she told me the book of 3 & 4 pm didnt turn out
Wow, was "fresh" for me
Had tried Joyce yesterday.... Was late for the time slot, once she came in... she asked " you late, later i got next appt... only left 30 mins, so how?"....
Seow liao, was pissed at first but she had made up on later part for her service.

After 1 to 2 mins of massage, i took the fj..... she stripped and left only her G-STRING!!! Wow man, she really looks good in "G" as not all looks good in that. She started off wif sexy massage feel so "good" (tickgish) then was asked to turn around.... Started to kiss and lick me all over as i was playing wif her cunt!! Then she BBBJ me... damn... make mi so high!!! So i pull her cunt over to 69 wif her g-string still on as this make me higher.... i was kissing, stroking her cunt as i pulled aside her undies!! Shiok man i muz say !!! Then she stand up and take off her 'String' and back to 69 again.... i fingered her and wow.... she is wetzzz, think she is enjoying it too... i am say that her BBBJ is good wif the right sunction until i buay tahan, asked her to stop liao..... Kekekeke .... then i went missionery... can heard that her moan is real and once in a while she gave me the GF feeling look!! Then i unload as there is no more time liao!! Haizzz... but she told me that they will be more if time permit.... Wash-up, and paid her.

Name : Joyce
Looks : 7.5 (Subjective to each person)
Figure: 7.5
Bust : A (i think... but its ok for me)
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 8
Doggie : will try next time
GF feeling : YES

See her soon!!
Old 01-08-2006, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunkiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sugar at Leisure

Saw some bros FRs on Sugar and it rekindles my taste bud. Cannot tahan anymore because have not seen her for quite sometime. Picked up the phone to make a booking and lucky me got her.
Wow! Her skill improved greatly. (Massage skill? Of course still the same lah but who cares.)
Boobs: Firm tender and delicious just like the Tg Rhu pow which melts in your mouth and you want more.
Pussy: Small dainty succulent and you couldn't resist the urge to savour it, like the prize salmon sashimi.
Your meal is incomplete without her alluring smile.
Old 02-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!ltc1 is one of the Best!

yo bros! those who today can tell me who is the girl today in lime green dress, long hair, fair skin... look damn chio man.. pls pls let me know.. i wanna book her the next time! counter told me is chanel.. is that rite? or cld that be joyce?

i was there tonight.. was looking for tina but told not back yet. so in the end, got eve. ok la.. only did hj..

looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: 33B i think..
hj: 7/10
Old 03-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HC at Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc1
yo bros! those who today can tell me who is the girl today in lime green dress, long hair, fair skin... look damn chio man.. pls pls let me know.. i wanna book her the next time! counter told me is chanel.. is that rite? or cld that be joyce?...
If you said she's chio, and it's between Chanel n Joyce, i'd say Joyce!!! But that's just me.... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Remember: OMMIAMP......
Old 03-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
kefuso is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Remember: OMMIAMP......
Bro, what does OMMIAMP means???