The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Soopafly, what's and where this CCK rub down joint? Sounds like a place to check out on some boring afternoons (btw your fruity gal not bad)
Old 28-08-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Don't forget -

Name: Apple (Number 10?)
Looks: 8-/10 Fair, curvy body with natural C's
Massage skill: 8/10
Love skills: CBJ, CG, Doggie and Mish. Warm and tight!
Note: She is from a small town near Chiang-Rai and speaks Mandarin. She is off on Sunday's.

I am eyeing the above and this one......... yummy

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 28-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Thanks Bro YinYang for your kind feedback.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Hi Bro YinYang, you can go to CCK via MRT (stop at Huay Kwang station)
Either walk there (20 min) or take bike or tuk-tuk (THB40)
I can email you map from CCK card
Drop me a PM for your email address and soon you will be in rubba-rubba land.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Soopafly, what's and where this CCK rub down joint? Sounds like a place to check out on some boring afternoons (btw your fruity gal not bad)
It's on Soi 20, Huai Khwang MRT, exit 1! Take a motosai up Pracharat which dead ends at soi 20. Make a left turn and it's about 150-200 meters from the intersection. Map

2-hour massage includes a happy ending is 980 bahts. Full service? add 1,000 bahts

I usually call Ms. Fong to book ahead, as some popular girls have regular customers Some girls start at 11 a.m.
Old 28-08-2012, 02:19 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's on Soi 20, Huai Khwang MRT, exit 1! Take a motosai up Pracharat which dead ends at soi 20. Make a left turn and it's about 150-200 meters from the intersection. Map

2-hour massage includes a happy ending is 980 bahts. Full service? add 1,000 bahts

I usually call Ms. Fong to book ahead, as some popular girls have regular customers Some girls start at 11 a.m.
hi , just want to clarify. full service add 1000 or 1500 ? cos read somewhere it's 1500

anyone been to tharnthong spa ???
Old 28-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
hi , just want to clarify. full service add 1000 or 1500 ? cos read somewhere it's 1500

anyone been to tharnthong spa ???
Maybe I am handsome I paid 1,000 bahts for full service earlier this year. May be 1,500 is for ang mo. As far as I know, the joint serves mostly Thai clientele. When in doubt, negotiate with the girl.

Went to Tharn Thong Spa about two years ago. I thought it was OK. Stick with shops on Ratchada, unless you got a tip about a hot girl working at Tharn Thong
Old 28-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
badchimp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sunday is good - lots of girls cuz still weekend but not so many customer. I notice the girls are more aggressive at trying to pull you in on a Sunday than a Saturday too.

The ratio of girls:guys is always going to be in your favour - depends where you go though.

I like Soi Cowboy - not too many ladyboy, so less danger of getting confused!
Old 28-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
THB980 for 2 hrs before 2pm
After 2 pm THB1150 for 2 hrs
i believe its 980 before 7pm, not 2pm.
Old 28-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
i believe its 980 before 7pm, not 2pm.
The website says 980 before 2 p.m.
Old 28-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Just to share some amusing story.

While walking from MRT Petchaburi station toward La Belle mp, saw a empty stall with a signboard said "Kung Fu Hainanese Chicken Rice (Singapore).
Look like the local don't believe such a trained Kung Fu chicken around and maybe the Muang Thai chicken they will buy.
No wonder the Singaporean stall closed shop.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
ssssssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

change my trip to 11 - 13 Sept ... any bro also happen to be there and looking for kaki ?
Old 28-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just to share some amusing story.

While walking from MRT Petchaburi station toward La Belle mp, saw a empty stall with a signboard said "Kung Fu Hainanese Chicken Rice (Singapore).
Look like the local don't believe such a trained Kung Fu chicken around and maybe the Muang Thai chicken they will buy.
No wonder the Singaporean stall closed shop.
Not sure the Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice restaurant in Thonglor still in business or not?
Old 28-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
The website says 980 before 2 p.m.
if you use the google translation, it says 2pm. but if you use the thai 2 english translation, it says "980 baht before" "song toom" . If i m not wrong, song toom is 8pm.

doesn't make sense for happy hour to end at 2pm.
Old 28-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
La Belle dont have his type mah More suited for me :-P

Rukthai, what time did u drop by Lord? The previous trips that i drop by there a year back, it was almost empty of girls or girls cmi for the price offered, places like LaBelle or Emanuelle with similar price had better selection.... may explore the place again next trip if things have improved
How many times you been back to BKK since we met that time man?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1