The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2013, 11:50 AM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, you know me well, huh? My plate is very full currently ...D
I know what u like to eat

My plate is full too at the moment very bz with them currently

Kiv this vi vi then
Old 08-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just curious, those girls transferred to 2041 but 2041 still closed right. yesterday I passed by still under renovation. so they not working I presume?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Samster

drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Planned to go willie's place today to try new gals.. but.. HECK.. closed!! so many condos surrounding his house.. front gate shut.. and like nobody inside. Had to make detour back to ah yap's place.

Sigh.. tot of using that dentist chair.. but now.. haiz!!

Any info on whether willie move to another location? And if other houses got that dentist chair?

Will be checking out the YTL houses to use their water-beds soon.

Oh ya.. ah yap split his open garden wif a bird room.. to make TWO rooms.. smart.. but sad for me.. lots of good memories there.. SIGH
you referring to 2831a? they were open yesterday. i was there late afternoon. were you too early? they should open at 1pm by right.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

I saw this not-so-new chic goes with the moniker of Ling Er a couple of times ... She is based in W15 ... I guess this Ling Er is a worthwhile chic to try ... She looks like an undergrad with her short bob tinted hairdo and side fringe ... Nice and smooth facial and body complexion ... Slim, tight youthful bod and about 1.63 m tall on barefoot ... She has quite sharp facial features ... It appears that she only has A cupper frontal assets judging from her exterior ... With this kinda complexion, I would envisage she would possess pink nipples and abalone ...

Those with special fetish for adorable and young ungrad lookalike, what are you waiting for? Wait no more ... Swing by W15 to check her up and at the sametime, check up some new-kids-on-the-block from this shop as well ... This is what I called, "One stone kills two birds!"

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2013, 12:43 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I saw this not-so-new chic goes with the moniker of Ling Er a couple of times ... She is based in W15 ... I guess this Ling Er is a worthwhile chic to try ... She looks like an undergrad with her short bob tinted hairdo and side fringe ... Nice and smooth facial and body complexion ... Slim, tight youthful bod and about 1.63 m tall on barefoot ... She has quite sharp facial features ... It appears that she only has A cupper frontal assets judging from her exterior ... With this kinda complexion, I would envisage she would possess pink nipples and abalone ...

Those with special fetish for adorable and young ungrad lookalike, what are you waiting for? Wait no more ... Swing by W15 to check her up and at the sametime, check up some new-kids-on-the-block from this shop as well ... This is what I called, "One stone kills two birds!"
Newbie bao bao from this shop service very tok kong. Comparable to 1615 Le Le. Die die must bonk

I find bao bao prettier than Le Le. But she too skinny. A- cup boobs.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Samster

so its ling er and bao bao for w15 and baihe lele for 1615 huh
Old 08-12-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Another lass one should check up is from Eagle's den ... OKT Eagle is well-known to takes a fancy on christening his WLs with numbers ... This one is simply called 77 ... 77 may not be as sultry and slutty like the previous 77 but she is youngish and cute looking with a touch of GND demeanour ... She is petite, fair, slim and stands at 1.57m tall ... She has straight shoulder length bob hairdo ... My pal has tried her and he shared that she is very friendly, accommodative and eager to please ... Enjoy!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post
you referring to 2831a? they were open yesterday. i was there late afternoon. were you too early? they should open at 1pm by right.
hmm.. I was there just b4 1pm.
Looks like i nid to go there around 2pm den on weekends.
1pm start ah? ok.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 08-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
hmm.. I was there just b4 1pm.
Looks like i nid to go there around 2pm den on weekends.
1pm start ah? ok.
sundays start 2pm so best to go around that time in case Saturday they slack a bit
Old 12-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Bros Latest News. .......... Seems like GY lately like ghost town

I am really not so surprised as so far the latest batch of gals really not up to scratch. I managed to get a glimpse of the so called hot new gals like A Li Si
Yi Dian Hong, Xiao Yu, eg found them just about average looking. Thus I wonder if anyone have any new recommendations worth checking out.

Btw it seems that those not able to received news for confirmation of their approval from ICA ( AV ) will be delayed tillMarch intake, OH! What a disappointment after hearing this, so far pretty disappointing 5 generation batch so far. nonetheless found a possible gem worth checking out, shes Xiao Yu. Told me she's a student 21 years old SYT. Fresh and Willing,
Spontaneous with little urginnoshes game for drenching and pretty good BlowJob, FJ and accommodating. One word possible Ang Pai. Thus hurry queue up soon or you may lose out. She could be an Ang Pai if she's willing to learn how to service Spore style thou nenes ready pretty good in it. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeit
Old 12-12-2013, 10:26 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

I am really not so surprised as so far the latest batch of gals really not up to scratch. I managed to get a glimpse of the so called hot new gals like A Li Si
Yi Dian Hong, Xiao Yu, eg found them just about average looking. Thus I wonder if anyone have any new recommendations worth checking out.

Btw it seems that those not able to received news for confirmation of their approval from ICA ( AV ) will be delayed tillMarch intake, OH! What a disappointment after hearing this, so far pretty disappointing 5 generation batch so far. nonetheless found a possible gem worth checking out, shes Xiao Yu. Told me she's a student 21 years old SYT. Fresh and Willing,
Spontaneous with little urginnoshes game for drenching and pretty good BlowJob, FJ and accommodating. One word possible Ang Pai. Thus hurry queue up soon or you may lose out. She could be an Ang Pai if she's willing to learn how to service Spore style thou nenes ready pretty good in it. Cheers!

Warmest Regards
Honestkeit
cny around the corner is like that one, last year Sep intake 400 wl, cny left 100 newbie. This batch intake around 80 newbies, guess how many will left our shore?
Old 12-12-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
cny around the corner is like that one, last year Sep intake 400 wl, cny left 100 newbie. This batch intake around 80 newbies, guess how many will left our shore?
more and more leaving guess we will need to start to look for fl liao
Old 12-12-2013, 09:59 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried this vivi fr W1606 my FR:

She put up a makeup to cover her skin which have many many pimple holes from far you cant see pimple holes. She look mature. boob A cup/ nipples black colour. buttock look big, a bit plump around her waist. AR disappointed cos she put on cap on her tongue and do it. Attiude a bit problem cos after trying so hard many many position i still cant come out then i took off my cap asking her to blow but she scream out loud saying time going finish quickly. in the end i lan lan oh, never eject start washing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I know what u like to eat

My plate is full too at the moment very bz with them currently

Kiv this vi vi then
Old 13-12-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 19
guy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguy88852 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post

Warmest Regards
Honestkeit
Bro, which house is this xiaoyu from?
Old 13-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
edhere123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: