The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy20 View Post
Personally, i don't think Cassie's standard dropped. Perhaps she was just having a really bad off day. Sorry to hear about bro Ahxi's bad experience, most likely an isolated incident. My opinion may be biased since I'm regularly RTMing, but so far all has been good and consistent.
Maybe she has enough regulars to heck care about new customers. I wouldn't say her massage standard is bad, it was good. It is the duration that was bad. Like pay for a burger and get only the patty.

Last edited by Ahxi; 06-11-2015 at 11:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlzeissplanar View Post
Some bro booked her for 6 hours!? Are you serious!?

I have visited her before. No make up, wear ah ma panty, spent half the time massaging my shoulders while conveniently sitting down to use phone which caused it to ache the next day. Commercial feel HJ with not much GFE and pattern. Shower alone. Towels in doubt. What is it like to be massaged in ah ma panty? Maybe I sway that day.. But definitely to RTM for me.

Hmmmm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
No make up? Ah ma panty? Used phone during massage? Are you sure you visited the same ML?
Fight fight fight
Old 06-11-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
carlzeissplanar is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
No make up? Ah ma panty? Used phone during massage? Are you sure you visited the same ML?
Confirm + chop.

N area, she asked me to take lift to 1 storey higher and walk down to her unit via stairs. Should be SOP for those who been to her before.

So double confirm + chop. No make up, ah ma panty, used phone while 1 hand massage right in front of me when I was in prone position. Bath alone. Some scars or tattoo below her belly button area. When I caually asked her, she avoided it. So I never continue kpo. Bushy down there as what I remember thru the ah ma panty. Roam top only, bottom no signal.

Old 06-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
Maybe she has enough regulars to heck care about new customers. I wouldn't say her massage standard is bad, it was good. It is the non service that was bad.
Normally that's the case. I guess this how it goes.

- build up customer base initially.
- enough customers is built they will filter out those that is not so generous on tips, old ugly & dun click with her.
- still continues to take new customers but those that she likes, better service will be provided. Hopefully they will RTM & the customer base increases further.
- & it goes on and on.....

fyi i visited 3x now I am also out of her favorable client list i guess cos i have been trying to book her, all on the nite b4, but to no avail. Not even a reply. Now i have move on to others. She is not the only ML out there.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSh View Post
BBBJ is included, as well as JG. BBBJ was rather SOP for me, I dun fancy JG much.

Wai is sharing a fairly decent size 2-bedder with another girl. But, layout is such that the rooms are far apart, so privacy is not an issue.
Actually, she doesn't know JG. Tried her because she replied that she knew JG, turned out that she did not, and she asked me if I could enlighten her what is genuine JG. But otherwise, pretty girl who provides authentic massage. BBBJ upon request at no extra charge. Not for boobs lover though.
Old 07-11-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Visited 小歪 from SH
http://www.shenhua69.com/wai/

Look: 8/10, the photos are more made up; especially the first one. Wai is more GND, fresh-face look
Body: 8/10 Tall, slim, flat tummy, long legs
Boobs: 7/10 B- according to my "eyes & grab" tests... :P
Massage: 10/10, OMG her massage is really solid. She worked in a proper massage place back in China. Her rubbing & kneading, packs a punch!
HJ: 8.5/10 Wai is not an old bird, not a lot of pattern; but, with her soft moans & pretty eyes keep looking at me. I surrender liao~
Overall: 8.5/10 Wai scores high with her solid massage, pleasant personality & GFE feel
RTM: Yes, unless get tempted by others...
If benchmark with clearly, she score how much? Especially in massage?
Old 07-11-2015, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

tried http://www.sexydreamgal.com/#!kimi/cjfm

MR on Kimi

She is not new just a changed of name.

Looks: 7/10 (is her but photos did great job)
Body: 6.5/10 (not to my liking with armpit hair, definitely a C natural but not firm)
massage: 9/10 (hard massage with stepping, release all my stiffness and have a dedicated massage bed for it)
location: not near MRT, car park around the area can be found
Room: 9/10 (shared with others attached bathroom to her room)
BJ & HJ: 7/10 (was ok to me)
GFE: 8/10 (very chatty can chat anything keep the session relax.)

she is to me looks at least 30 not SYT but considered a MILF. Used her phone twice for me.

If you are looking for a massage, this will be a good to look for she knows what she do.
Old 07-11-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SteveSh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
If benchmark with clearly, she score how much? Especially in massage?
Hmmm...IMHO their massage skills are quite comparable, but Clearly's GFE is higher with her bubbly personality. Wai is relatively quieter.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

josephlim184 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Normally that's the case. I guess this how it goes.

- build up customer base initially.
- enough customers is built they will filter out those that is not so generous on tips, old ugly & dun click with her.
- still continues to take new customers but those that she likes, better service will be provided. Hopefully they will RTM & the customer base increases further.
- & it goes on and on.....

fyi i visited 3x now I am also out of her favorable client list i guess cos i have been trying to book her, all on the nite b4, but to no avail. Not even a reply. Now i have move on to others. She is not the only ML out there.
Good point.
Old 07-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlzeissplanar View Post
Confirm + chop.

N area, she asked me to take lift to 1 storey higher and walk down to her unit via stairs. Should be SOP for those who been to her before.

So double confirm + chop. No make up, ah ma panty, used phone while 1 hand massage right in front of me when I was in prone position. Bath alone. Some scars or tattoo below her belly button area. When I caually asked her, she avoided it. So I never continue kpo. Bushy down there as what I remember thru the ah ma panty. Roam top only, bottom no signal.

Well, i begged to differ. I have never experience such service from her. IMO, she is pro, sweet and pretty.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondNg View Post
Well, i begged to differ. I have never experience such service from her. IMO, she is pro, sweet and pretty.
Well, looks and service expectations can differ from bros to bros but professionalism is usually a consistent yardstick to judge a service.

If carlz case, 0 professionalism. Regardless of the client, professionalism should be there. If a ml do not wish to serve that particular client, reject him. A pity that many shortchanged bros just keep quiet while those favoured bros raise expectations to the sky and moon. Like mls, bros are also humans.

Anyway, I think since there is a central list of blacklisted numbers that they would reject, there is a likelihood that there is a central list of VIP numbers and a list of newbies numbers as well. Cruel but money makes the world goes round. Only way is for the shortchanged bros to speak out.
Old 07-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
xiaobaitu xiaobaitu

http://liltigersden.com/nadine/

the massage was really damn good and i was so damn relaxed after the massage.

looks : 7/10
massage : 8/10
body : 7/10
hj : 8/10
gfe : 9/10

massage lovers, she's a must for you
Old 07-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
BBBJ is included, as well as JG. BBBJ was rather SOP for me, I dun fancy JG much.
Great. She will be on target next week
Old 07-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
Well, looks and service expectations can differ from bros to bros but professionalism is usually a consistent yardstick to judge a service.

If carlz case, 0 professionalism. Regardless of the client, professionalism should be there. If a ml do not wish to serve that particular client, reject him. A pity that many shortchanged bros just keep quiet while those favoured bros raise expectations to the sky and moon. Like mls, bros are also humans.

Anyway, I think since there is a central list of blacklisted numbers that they would reject, there is a likelihood that there is a central list of VIP numbers and a list of newbies numbers as well. Cruel but money makes the world goes round. Only way is for the shortchanged bros to speak out.
Well said. Personally i think the attitude and professionalism is important. After all , most chiongster is not really after a good massage but more of a GFE session coupled with some touches.

Afterall, who in the right frame of mind will look for them for proper and professional massage with no intention of getting intimate. With 110/120, i can easier go to a proper massage place with 1.5hrs followed by HDLY and HJ.

So if the WLs think this is going to be easy money and not work hard for their money, we should be forthcoming in shaming their poor work antics
Old 07-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any info on this one?
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=571025
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1