The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 7
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Hey dude,

I bonked Yang Yang today. slim body with B cuppa. Had her for 45 minutes.

She tries to please and serious deadly hand strokes in the shower fondling my dick and balls. My rod got harden pretty quickly with her deft sensual hand strokes as she applied the shower foam on my rod and balls. Gotta be careful not to shoot, have to suppress the urge a little.

BBBJ nice suction. I tried her in various poses, riding, doggie, standing doggie, spooning and finally completed in missionery. Pussy is tight and good feel.

She is pretty friendly, very gentle, I would say is a good companion for a 45 minute
Old 19-07-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkerman View Post
Hey dude,

I bonked Yang Yang today. slim body with B cuppa. Had her for 45 minutes.

She tries to please and serious deadly hand strokes in the shower fondling my dick and balls. My rod got harden pretty quickly with her deft sensual hand strokes as she applied the shower foam on my rod and balls. Gotta be careful not to shoot, have to suppress the urge a little.

BBBJ nice suction. I tried her in various poses, riding, doggie, standing doggie, spooning and finally completed in missionery. Pussy is tight and good feel.

She is pretty friendly, very gentle, I would say is a good companion for a 45 minute
yes, her skin is very fair and I like to fondle her C cup breasts and lick her nipples. You should go for the 60 minutes to enjoy her full suite.

Nowadays i rotate among the three gals in this house.

Yang Yang has that nice body in that dress of her, and it is difficult not to fall in love with her in the room. Very soft spoken, like the neighbour's wife.

Xiao Qiao is bitchy, as the bros here said, the typical Korean mistress. Pretty face, big boobs, great service.

I told them I like to rotate among them
Old 23-07-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
askformor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Yang moi or Xiao qiao would you recommend for first timer. Thanks!
Old 23-07-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
askformor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, would you guys recommend Yang niu or Xiao qiao for first timer. Thanks!
Old 23-07-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by askformor View Post
Hi guys, would you guys recommend Yang niu or Xiao qiao for first timer. Thanks!
quite a tough choice to choose between yang niu and xiao qiao, it is like comparing maoshan and black thorn durian

I rotate between them, no problem rotating between them
Old 23-07-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
quite a tough choice to choose between yang niu and xiao qiao, it is like comparing maoshan and black thorn durian

I rotate between them, no problem rotating between them
can try the shuangfei, 45 minutes for sgd300. Did it in room 3, more spacious shower room where I have a double boobs sandwich crashing into me. We actually got quite playful in shower and on bed.

The best part was having two of them lean on your shoulder side by side while I wrap them with my arms and fondle breasts left and right, looking up at the mirror in the ceiling.
Old 23-07-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
can try the shuangfei, 45 minutes for sgd300. Did it in room 3, more spacious shower room where I have a double boobs sandwich crashing into me. We actually got quite playful in shower and on bed.

The best part was having two of them lean on your shoulder side by side while I wrap them with my arms and fondle breasts left and right, looking up at the mirror in the ceiling.
shuangfei with soapy bed play ?
Old 24-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
shuangfei with soapy bed play ?
the soapy bed play is only for 60 minutes session. The WLs explained that the 45 minutes session is too rush for the soapy plus other services. This, is quite true.

Will do the 1 hour shuangfei with both of them, which will be very fun and sextifying. Two sets of big boobs rubbing me on soapy soapy Then the two sets of boobs rubba my face left and right. Wah.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
the soapy bed play is only for 60 minutes session. The WLs explained that the 45 minutes session is too rush for the soapy plus other services. This, is quite true.

Will do the 1 hour shuangfei with both of them, which will be very fun and sextifying. Two sets of big boobs rubbing me on soapy soapy Then the two sets of boobs rubba my face left and right. Wah.
Too bad the soapy here is on the bed. I've tried shuangfei Nuru a number of times at other places that also have the inflatable bed, more slippery and better feel. Tbh, 60 min is also too short to enjoy it, that 15 min more don't help much. I took 90 min sessions for that. But you also need to get both girls with chemistry and give you want you want for the best feeling. Your these 2 girls can't DFK, so I probably won't get that feeling.

The last time when I shuangfei here with Yang Niu and her sister, somehow her sister gave better feel. A waste she went back. But again, can't DFK them, so it somewhat felt lacking. I wanted to try this house again, but I think I don't have a choice of ladies here.
Old 25-07-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster (Donor)

45 minutes or 60 minutes, need to have pacing. Just like the 2.4km run, you can choose to cheong in first half, slow down and then cheong in last quarter, or you can choose to jalan jalan walk and fail the 2.4km to prepare for RT. Usually the WL knows how to pace, unless we break the flow.

DFK I usually go for it very selectively, if only I am the first customer for the day and preferably she starts work after a week break from menses off. This is why I prefer to go fuck when the shop opens late morning or noon. But I am not always lucky to skip some work appointments. Work always come first, no work, no money to fuck.

If I go fuck later in the day, I just enjoy the services given and have a good fuck, not too bothered with the DFK.

I dont want to be customer number 6 of the day and DFK with any WL after she has BBBJ or AR the 6 customers before me. I am not able to accept it. And DFK really takes up quite a bit of time. If DFK with deep GFE, it can take up to 20 minutes or longer, with the caressing and changing of positions. There will never be enough time.

I would love to have a 2 hour session if my Vit M allows or else have to do pacing in 45 minutes or 60 minutes session. My Vit M is limited

Every bros have their preferences and tastes. whether one likes to DFK or wear condom for BJ or want to skip the AR, it is up to individual choice yah. Just enjoy the fuck session. There are bros who read the forum looking for WLs who DFK, and there are also bros who read the forum and avoid WLs who DFK.

And frankly, most of the WLs in Geylang do not DFK, but I choose the WL for other aspects in my list, and enjoy the selection of WLs.
Old 25-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!Flyingdisc is one of the Best!
Quote:
45 minutes or 60 minutes, need to have pacing. Just like the 2.4km run, you can choose to cheong in first half, slow down and then cheong in last quarter, or you can choose to jalan jalan walk and fail the 2.4km to prepare for RT. Usually the WL knows how to pace, unless we break the flow.

DFK I usually go for it very selectively, if only I am the first customer for the day and preferably she starts work after a week break from menses off. This is why I prefer to go fuck when the shop opens late morning or noon. But I am not always lucky to skip some work appointments. Work always come first, no work, no money to fuck.

If I go fuck later in the day, I just enjoy the services given and have a good fuck, not too bothered with the DFK.

I dont want to be customer number 6 of the day and DFK with any WL after she has BBBJ or AR the 6 customers before me. I am not able to accept it. And DFK really takes up quite a bit of time. If DFK with deep GFE, it can take up to 20 minutes or longer, with the caressing and changing of positions. There will never be enough time.

I would love to have a 2 hour session if my Vit M allows or else have to do pacing in 45 minutes or 60 minutes session. My Vit M is limited

Every bros have their preferences and tastes. whether one likes to DFK or wear condom for BJ or want to skip the AR, it is up to individual choice yah. Just enjoy the fuck session. There are bros who read the forum looking for WLs who DFK, and there are also bros who read the forum and avoid WLs who DFK.

And frankly, most of the WLs in Geylang do not DFK, but I choose the WL for other aspects in my list, and enjoy the selection of WLs.
Good points so what kind of pre shower foreplay you have with wl ?
You get errection before shower ,or once she blowjob you get errection.

Personally i go for dfk so my cock is hard before i get to shower ,errected cock looks more attractive to wl than non errected ,hence the service level also improves.

Let me know if got any trick to get hard without dfk or foreplay.
Old 25-07-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

Personally i go for dfk so my cock is hard before i get to shower ,errected cock looks more attractive to wl than non errected ,hence the service level also improves.

usually a good foreplay can make my rod harden.

Yang Yang hand strokes are power, her sensual rubbing of the rod can almost end up in HJ game over, be careful not to shoot too early in shower.

For Yang Niu and Xiao Qiao, their big boobs rubbing my body in the shower foreplay, B2B, plus sensual tickles and touches, can also make my rod, plus the BBBJ in the shower.

These are my experience with the trio in this house
Old 25-07-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I think the point about how to get hard varies for each person. You need to know your body. If your lips and tongue are the sensitive points like mine, then the WL need to attack it by DFK. I can get numb from too much BJ, it will take away all the feel from FJ, so I don't want too much of it. Sometimes I just skip it. Just DFK and raw grinding until hard then begin FJ.

Boobs B2B, raw rubbing and HJ can help me too, but so far only 1 WL from another house is able to make me misfire in the shower room without DFK. It is also possible for me to CIM with extremely good BBBJ + HJ action.

If you can only get hard by DFK, then you can only pick WLs who can provide DFK. That's why I treasure my regular ML and WL who gives me the best DFK so that I can visit them whenever I'm feeling a deprive.
Old 31-07-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I think the point about how to get hard varies for each person. You need to know your body. If your lips and tongue are the sensitive points like mine, then the WL need to attack it by DFK. I can get numb from too much BJ, it will take away all the feel from FJ, so I don't want too much of it. Sometimes I just skip it. Just DFK and raw grinding until hard then begin FJ.

Boobs B2B, raw rubbing and HJ can help me too, but so far only 1 WL from another house is able to make me misfire in the shower room without DFK. It is also possible for me to CIM with extremely good BBBJ + HJ action.

If you can only get hard by DFK, then you can only pick WLs who can provide DFK. That's why I treasure my regular ML and WL who gives me the best DFK so that I can visit them whenever I'm feeling a deprive.
heehee, be careful of Yang Yang hand strokes in the shower room, have to hold fire in case of misfire
Old 31-07-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
yesno is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very long never try atb liao So went walking all the houses from 12.30 but nothing really caught my eye

Saw Yang Yang (guangxi) who mentioned she was here for less than a month. Skinny and fair girl. 45 min 150

Looks: 6/10( I am stringent on this)
Body: 9/10 ( I like the xmm type)
Boobs: natural b
Service: cat bath was good, didn’t have bj because she mentioned she have a check up tml, but I didn’t care anyway I prefer the cat bath

Stamina on top was normal, was tiring after a while visibly. High recommend people to try doggy. That white and xmm body view from behind is gorgeous.

Frankly will not rtf though. The fall of standards in China girls is way more drastic than Thai/viet after Covid and the value proposition is just not there yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1