The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 12-12-2021, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Can i ask the age range of the masseuse at this 👍 place? Are they syts or aunties?
Old 12-12-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Usually MLs are not SYTs, with certain history background should you venture deeper.

For SYT options, may direct opt under "Sglonelyguy" better...at a tradeoff cost lor hor...

Hihi to all broz, general update, not against any1.

1st thing for Chiongsters aka Commandos in current thread just need to have... Go Do 1st Ask Later...mental awareness spirit.

Do try to reduce babysitting/spoonfeeding to procrastinators (asking words only bo action 1), to be productive, to contribute benefits & fairshare to all broz on this HQ platform.

Explorer hunter spirit need 3 main basic pointers only...
Rules of Engagement

1)Unique niche services difference from the trade norm.
2)Pinpoint location for individual access conveniency.
3)Wallet friendly to quench whenever required, aka RTF.

All remaining whatsoever questions in your head hor... can be easily followup & obtain from YOUu... your ownself "Actual Direct Jobsite Visit", actually that's all needed.

Only with sense of urgency & interest infomative FRs (Field Reports) will be updated individually from time to time in narrative form interestingly to live the momentum kick , for rest to visualize, review effectively & leverage from each bro "Outfield Warfare".

Then share with us how interesting your chemistry with your "engaged" Massage Lady experience, base on own charisma abilities lor... Cos sometimes from some broz really uncover More Treasures found facts unexpectedly 1.

Which is more agreeable to look forward daily?
A thread on constant asking this/that piece info here/there?
Or...
A thread on constant newfresh FRs by multiple & new blood broz participation?

Newly joined broz can also be armed effectively 1st before their maiden voyage starts.

Goodluck to all & Happy Sunday!!! Cheerz!!
Old 12-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stevenpct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share or pm ...
Many thanks
Old 12-12-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
stevenpct deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deelee1 View Post
Would like to take this opportunity to thank bro smallheadrules. I just had a session and I really hope all bros do their part to protect this gem, recently got a growing number of bookings at their outlet. Anyway took 1hr session with "America football" and rest was history. Though she's not a looker, but she's super friendly. All she wants is her cm to be happy.

Once entered room, she started rubbing my back with good strength, points for bros who like hard massages. Chit chat and flirt a little here and there, fast forward 2nd half she started rubbing my leg. As she continued rubbing,her hands also go higher and higher. To a point she was rubbing my 2 jewels till I buey tahan alrdy. As my hands were by my side, suddenly I felt a soft meaty fabric rubbing my fingers... wah this is a new feeling coz I never expect her to grind my fingers with her cb. During that time, I think their boss came in the shop and the staff were talking outside. Just went I tot no special liao, she pulled down my shorts and started giving me bbbj. My mind was blown(as well as my little bro), and she took it all in(cim). We exchanged contact and I told her I'll definitely rtm. Total damage, 80 for 90mins for everything.
😁
Wow bro can share or pm?..
Many thanks
Old 12-12-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ahgogo321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post
Usually MLs are not SYTs, with certain history background should you venture deeper.

For SYT options, may direct opt under "Sglonelyguy" better...at a tradeoff cost lor hor...

Hihi to all broz, general update, not against any1.

1st thing for Chiongsters aka Commandos in current thread just need to have... Go Do 1st Ask Later...mental awareness spirit.

Do try to reduce babysitting/spoonfeeding to procrastinators (asking words only bo action 1), to be productive, to contribute benefits & fairshare to all broz on this HQ platform.

Explorer hunter spirit need 3 main basic pointers only...
Rules of Engagement

1)Unique niche services difference from the trade norm.
2)Pinpoint location for individual access conveniency.
3)Wallet friendly to quench whenever required, aka RTF.

All remaining whatsoever questions in your head hor... can be easily followup & obtain from YOUu... your ownself "Actual Direct Jobsite Visit", actually that's all needed.

Only with sense of urgency & interest infomative FRs (Field Reports) will be updated individually from time to time in narrative form interestingly to live the momentum kick , for rest to visualize, review effectively & leverage from each bro "Outfield Warfare".

Then share with us how interesting your chemistry with your "engaged" Massage Lady experience, base on own charisma abilities lor... Cos sometimes from some broz really uncover More Treasures found facts unexpectedly 1.

Which is more agreeable to look forward daily?
A thread on constant asking this/that piece info here/there?
Or...
A thread on constant newfresh FRs by multiple & new blood broz participation?

Newly joined broz can also be armed effectively 1st before their maiden voyage starts.

Goodluck to all & Happy Sunday!!! Cheerz!!
Well said! Happy Sunday to u too bro! Cheers
Old 12-12-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
DOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDOMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ang Mo here for 10 years and found the instructions a bit of a challenge, after initial frustration realize the hints quite good. Will try out soon, please appreciate most hints have already been given and spoon should be put away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouflook View Post
instruction unclear, end up in yishun npc
Old 12-12-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried both C and N at 60 mins but only massage and nothing else... any bros here can enlighten me on why??
Old 13-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Simpletay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Would like to take this opportunity to thank bro smallheadrules. I just had a session and I really hope all bros do their part to protect this gem, recently got a growing number of bookings at their outlet. Anyway took 1hr session with "America football" and rest was history. Though she's not a looker, but she's super friendly. All she wants is her cm to be happy.

Once entered room, she started rubbing my back with good strength, points for bros who like hard massages. Chit chat and flirt a little here and there, fast forward 2nd half she started rubbing my leg. As she continued rubbing,her hands also go higher and higher. To a point she was rubbing my 2 jewels till I buey tahan alrdy. As my hands were by my side, suddenly I felt a soft meaty fabric rubbing my fingers... wah this is a new feeling coz I never expect her to grind my fingers with her cb. During that time, I think their boss came in the shop and the staff were talking outside. Just went I tot no special liao, she pulled down my shorts and started giving me bbbj. My mind was blown(as well as my little bro), and she took it all in(cim). We exchanged contact and I told her I'll definitely rtm. Total damage, 80 for 90mins for everything.
😁

Do share contact please … thanks
Old 13-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 3
moomoo38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow nice find. Shall visit the next time I go for my regular follow-up at Yishun Polyclinic. Shun bian get servicing for my "head"
Old 13-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Can pm the location? I currently at KTP hospital visiting. Maybe will go after that
Old 13-12-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
orhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyorhkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

who got the best teasing skill in j*? i have tried most of the ML there best is s***
Old 13-12-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

😁

Hahaha here we go again.....I think the boss sure happy but also curious how come business suddenly so good. ...anyway bravo to u figure out "american football 🏈" ...

Yes yes guys let's protect such playground
Old 14-12-2021, 06:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
oldman376 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

😁
Bros can share contact, thanks
Old 14-12-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallheadrules View Post
Hahaha here we go again.....I think the boss sure happy but also curious how come business suddenly so good. ...anyway bravo to u figure out "american football 🏈" ...

Yes yes guys let's protect such playground
When a playground becomes too hot, it can be gone soon too. This shop use to have another outlet and that shop was shut due to non compliance. When a ML becomes too hot, boss might check on her or other colleagues might be jealous too. FYI this ML is already fully booked almost daily from open till close.
Old 14-12-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
When a playground becomes too hot, it can be gone soon too. This shop use to have another outlet and that shop was shut due to non compliance. When a ML becomes too hot, boss might check on her or other colleagues might be jealous too. FYI this ML is already fully booked almost daily from open till close.
Yes it’s become super difficult to book her now, I had to book super late slot coz she got so many back to back bookings.

Looks like I have to go back to my regular ml for a good blow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1