The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Anyone mind sharing Coco/Joey's contact?
Used to book her through PP's number.

Will up your points, thanks in advance.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungpao7 View Post
Is this Coco diff from one at GMT? Common name it seems.

Thanks in advance.
Different. She was with PP before.
Old 14-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Recently went to half hr massage half hr jg. At the end asked me if want to release. So she helped me release. Is it no good to release after jg? Told her hard to cum so she let me roam and sucked her nips. Cos i will shoot immediately when doing that. Very lousy me right
Old 14-03-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weilun6988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Coco at Balestier has moved to a new place starting yesterday evening. Some bros probably know that she is now known as 乔伊 or Joey. Rebranding.
Hi bro, can please share the contact? Thanks
Old 14-03-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
skylit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Recently went to half hr massage half hr jg. At the end asked me if want to release. So she helped me release. Is it no good to release after jg? Told her hard to cum so she let me roam and sucked her nips. Cos i will shoot immediately when doing that. Very lousy me right
Bro can pm me contact pls, thx (:
Old 14-03-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
username99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Coco at Balestier has moved to a new place starting yesterday evening. Some bros probably know that she is now known as 乔伊 or Joey. Rebranding.
Hi bro, can please share her contact? Can't use the previous method to book too. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for Coco/Joey contact pls! TYIA.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
You mean coco? No la. Those refuse to help you release one just want to charge more money. Last time soda let you fuck after juagen. She said damn shiok fucking an ultra hard cock and she enjoys the fruit of her labour.

Now newcomers won't get fj..she give all the bull reasons. Lol...but still can suck cock and 69
Old 14-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
wayliang88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywayliang88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
You mean coco? No la. Those refuse to help you release one just want to charge more money. Last time soda let you fuck after juagen. She said damn shiok fucking an ultra hard cock and she enjoys the fruit of her labour.

Now newcomers won't get fj..she give all the bull reasons. Lol...but still can suck cock and 69
i think quite common for ML to charge extra for release. unless on very good terms?

can try Soda good liao. i looking for her contact for half year liao still dont have. and people saying that she no longer serve new customers.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
x3liarsboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share melody and soda contact ? TIA
Old 14-03-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

No not coco. $100
Old 14-03-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Some years ago, for to know a freelance masseur, if Diane recall wrongly, from Sichuan but could speak Cantonese, offered fairly decent massage plus JG. Release was really up to customers without further charges. All in was $80 without tips.
Lost contact liao. One of the best I had.
Old 14-03-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 10
Xiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to allXiaoboi123 is a name known to all

Quote:
same wechat account?
Old 14-03-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
CTANE1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
Hi everyone

Busy at work. Just send

This contact Naka bro go before, so it is definitely worth it. Do not expect hanky panky as she is quite professional. Other than JG, her massage is really good as she will crack your back and neck. She also throw in cupping..her cupping is quite legit.. again, pls respect her. She maybe a little blur, but she has a good heart and never shortchange customers
Thank you very much to Bro Habahaba69 for his contact.

This is the late FR from me. Late because I think must check for consistency. My experience is no different from what the rest of the bros experienced.

It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.Super good professional message that I thought cannot be coming from this lady.

She cracked my back easily on the 2 times I have tried her. I like back cracking massage. This alone would be sufficient for me. The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. No halfway bo lak liao.

Since there must try out the JG. This JG is good. After finish every part of me is super relaxed and go home and sleep.

My actions speaks louder than my report as I am definitely going back. Thank you again to Bro Habahaba69.
Old 14-03-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Fast hand fast leg booked Joey/Coco at her new place after getting her contact from a kind bro. No regrets booking her - you can tell she really puts the effort in during the massage. Hell, I'd book her just for massage alone.

As far as her juageng is concerned, it is as painful as some here have said. I might have even teared up a bit lol. Will definitely rtm.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread