The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
Garudannn

Old 11-09-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sierra20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Oops sorry can alrdy
Old 11-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Question 1 How to add or deduct reputation points..

Step 1
Select the post that you want to add to or deduct points from.
There is a 2 days grace period, Points cannot be awarded or deducted after that.
Please also note that points cannot be awarded/deducted in the newbie and soccer talk forum.

Step 2
Look for the reputation button on the right of the post. it looks like this.

Step 3
move your mouse pointer to the reputation icon and you will see the word "add to so and so reputation"
Click on the icon

Step 4
After you have click on the reputation icon. you will see this window..
click on approve to add points
click on disapprove to deduct the points
Hi Boss

When I wan to add reputation on others, after I click the "I approve" icon, & when I wan to key in on the comment box, the box juz disappear & turns to Google box. It juz dun allow me to key in any comment. Why is it so? Can coach me? As if I leave my comment box blank, I can't add point on others.

Pls guide me to use as I'm first time user. Wan to thank those bro or sis who add point on me.

TQ
OrangeProud
Old 12-09-2015, 03:08 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
Hi Boss

When I wan to add reputation on others, after I click the "I approve" icon, & when I wan to key in on the comment box, the box juz disappear & turns to Google box. It juz dun allow me to key in any comment. Why is it so? Can coach me? As if I leave my comment box blank, I can't add point on others.

Pls guide me to use as I'm first time user. Wan to thank those bro or sis who add point on me.

TQ
OrangeProud
Try this. https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...6&postcount=54
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-09-2015, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
sierra20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delete of thread.
Dear mods, i have only one thread and can please help to delete?
Old 15-09-2015, 02:55 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Question 56. How to delete your PM (Private Message(s))
method applies to inbox and outbox PMs.

Step 1. Click on the private message link a the top right of the page to access your private message folders

Step 2. Select the message(s) that you want to delete.

Step 3. Once you have select the message(s) to delete, scroll down to bottom of the page and select the delete option. Click on Go and it
will delete the message(s) ticked. (Please note : message(s) deleted cannot be recovered)

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 17-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lioneloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow samsters, i have replied in other threads but it did not appear. Does anyone knows whats gng on?

Thanks!
Old 17-09-2015, 09:26 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

please read the forum preamble

Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioneloh View Post
Hi fellow samsters, i have replied in other threads but it did not appear. Does anyone knows whats gng on?

Thanks!

Old 26-09-2015, 09:34 AM

Question 57. How to use Comet chat (new chatroom addon)
Note : you can only access the new chat via sammyboyforum.com (without the www. prefix) it cannot be access via other domain url.

Step 1.
click on the comet chat link at the top menu bar.

Step 2.
Select a chatroom

Step 3. Start Chatting.

Step 4.
For private chat, simply click on the user nick and a private chat window will pop up.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 04-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 30-09-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!gaygayboi is one of the Best!

I can't edit my own post too many times?
Old 30-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaygayboi View Post
I can't edit my own post too many times?
Which post do you want to edit?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-10-2015, 07:31 AM

you can tick the "disable popup notifications "option if you do not want to see them.
the chat option can be found near the bottom right corner of the page.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 11-10-2015 at 07:25 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi boss/mod,
Normally when click the nick, there will be options like add that nick to contact list etc.

Instead of adding the nick 1 by 1 by ourselves to the ignore list.
If there are way too many nicks to add to ignore list, does it mean we have to remember the nick & key in the nicks 1 by 1 at ignore list? Or is there other way that i do not know of?

Or is it possible to add 1 more option.. that is to add the nick directly to ignore list?
Old 11-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Hi boss/mod,
Normally when click the nick, there will be options like add that nick to contact list etc.

Instead of adding the nick 1 by 1 by ourselves to the ignore list.
If there are way too many nicks to add to ignore list, does it mean we have to remember the nick & key in the nicks 1 by 1 at ignore list? Or is there other way that i do not know of?

Or is it possible to add 1 more option.. that is to add the nick directly to ignore list?
Let me look into modifying the code. I'll see what i can do.

Old 14-10-2015, 09:18 AM

there is now a simpler way to add user(s) to your ignore list
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...5&postcount=12

Old 14-10-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Let me look into modifying the code. I'll see what i can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
there is now a simpler way to add user(s) to your ignore list
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.p...5&postcount=12
Thx boss & mod for the update
It really save alot of time copying down n remembering the nicks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1