The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Well said. In fact I am thinking of supporting my regular ML by investing on a rental shop unit for her to work alone to work her keep and slowly return the principal amount by installment and after that I take 10% of the monthly profits. I told her the shop has to clean and no hanky panky. If she does hanky panky and get caught, this long term source of income will be gone for her and her family back home. So not worth the risk. She has to pay someone who is a singaporean monthly like $600 to register the shop under his/her name and will risk taking the rap if there is any violation to the law so it doesn't implicate me.

She agrees with all the terms. She can be her own boss and she does have customers who appreciate her strong hard massage. Now I am looking for the right opportunity in the midst of the covid situation.
bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 6
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
bro, the problem is if she does not do clean massage and get found out, as the person loaning the property you will be implicated and liable for committing an offense. there's something like this in the woman's charter iirc. just be careful.
That is why the shop is not under my name. I just provide the finance to start up the shop and she pays for the rental from then owards.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
Idea is good as long u not heart pain if she do hj, get autoroam by ppl and nene eat by ppl and cb kena dig. Unless she dun do which is very very unlikely
She kenna caught by AV is her lose. I already told her not to be greedy to do hanky panky. She has to weigh the consequences. She abides with the law, there will be a steady income for the long term, if not she will be sent back and not able to return to Singapore to work. I have spare cash to take the gamble.
Old 03-02-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milshe View Post
Really pay 600 to take the rap if she get caught pls pm also been lookng for lobang like this..
Secondly if she is alone u think she will do clean massage? Or u install video and check on her.. Your plan seems great IMHO but the only thing is insecure about 1 women many men in a shop Such mindsucking insecurity will blow your life away bro
I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mstrdwnld deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My advise to all cheonster here, nv trust a ML regardless of how innocent they look or how is ur feeling. Wear all time and nv raw!
Noted bro, thanks for your advice!
Old 03-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
I have done some investigation and she hasn't been doing hanky panky because of being caught and her current financial situation back in China. Don't want to be sent back home. This is an opportunity for her to do right for her family back home. I will take the gamble in this business venture. It is a win-win situation if she does right.
Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Wah can I join also? WC can be as private as Telegram meh?
Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account
Old 04-02-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Can lar..u can setup another wechat account if this is not your chionging account
I want to join the wc group also! Can pm me?
Old 04-02-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, i hv done that before.

As long u prepare to lose that money and she may do hanky panky and u dont heart pain then ok.
No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.
Old 04-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
No heart pain as my relationship with her is commercial. No worries. I am just giving her an opportunity to earn more without fear of getting caught. If she blew it then it is her lost.
Then it is really fine
Old 04-02-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
bro can add me to the group ? Thanks

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 04-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 04-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
good, keep it as commercial better, you enjoy ... up you
Thanks the upping
Old 04-02-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 12
Orkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrkfu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow! This is one of the best thread so far.

Appreciate all bros that share comments and stories.

Got wechat or etc chat can add me too please.
Old 04-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

a quick question will you all buy time out for the ML just to go hangout with them
hangout as in maybe like go dinner and drinks but might not be able to go for hotel
will you guys still take a chance and buy the time out and hang out with your favourite ML or you all will wait for the ML off day and bring them out?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1