The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kittenish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is oral sex important for you as foreplay?

I vote for Hershey's chocolate on the 'play area' after a thorough washing Giving a BJ then is not just fun, but also delicious.
Old 30-12-2008, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post

How different a ball game? Premarital sex will always be fun and exciting because it is a whole new world of exploration. Post marriage sex is more of a familiarity with the person and obligatory (at times).
To quote Walter of Jeff Dunham, "What sex?!?! I'm married, you moron!!"
Old 30-12-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost View Post
Hi,

While I think oral sex is important... I think alot of the daily grind that makes the other party irrational is worse... for myself even though my gf enjoys giving and receiving oral sex but her sometimes irrational outbursts really just makes me want to give up and say fuck it.

Its good while it lasts. But sometimes even that is not enough.
Brother, did you timed her irrational outburst? I tried with one of my ex.. and it's 28 days.. like clockwork.. haha . . it's call PMS. Some girls really get affected by it bad.
Old 30-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
jiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiro08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oral sex is an impt foreplay for me
Old 30-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
zakzak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well... foreplay is a must as it will make sex more exciting
Old 03-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nabill is Cool - loads of Potential

I love to hv lots of kissing and fondling of he breast as a warm up first
Old 06-01-2009, 10:47 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Big boobss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It depends on what you consider foreplay. If you allow oral sex as foreplay then it doesn't take long for females to get warmed up (just like guys).

Just like guys, girls can have much stronger orgasms via receiving oral sex than via intercourse.

Of course a lot depends on technique and I think that is where a lot of guys come up short. Also why so many girls are going bi (cuz other girls kno how to do it).

That was part of the thought behind me previous comment about thinking of girl parts as analogous to guy parts. The clitoris is a nerve bundle like the head of a penis. The vagina has nerves as well just like the shaft of the penis but not as many. The ovaries are modified testicles.

So fellas if you concentrate on the clitoris with the oral part and use a finger or toy to stimulate the vagina at the same time it is pretty much for her like getting a good BJ is for you. Of course oral technique is very important but those details must be learned grasshopper LOL

But a lot of guys get a bit squeamish thinking of it in those terms despite their accuracy lol

Problem with intercourse from a chick perspective is that it is hard to stimulate the clitoris while doin the deed in the same way the head of the penis is being stimulated so they feel like they are getting a hand job while the guy is having wonderful total organ stimulation. That is where most orgasm problems come from I think

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1