The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
aloy, Kopi Boy, linkindark

Old 02-04-2017, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheryl lee

If they are really swingers, is that the reason y her three kids all look different from each other?
Old 02-04-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bianconeri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Someone pls share more pics of her
Old 02-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdove View Post
Most likely yes, cos all their pictures were taken down in undertable.org a couple of days after being exposed here.

If you read up their thread, this Cheryl is damn slutty on bed and always super turn on when exposing her body in public. They even posted gang bang request in both Singapore & Malaysia section under undertable.org.

After all, Cheryl is an attention seeker, so we give her all our attention lor.. I am gonna to vote her for Mrs Singapore too..
Sharing is caring ... carry on CSI dun care abt points I believe yr points will go up if u share
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 02-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
hazelnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unfortunately, all their photos that they've shared in undertable has been removed anyone saved a copy of them
Old 02-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Expose people now liao gian liao lor.... No more pic liao lor
Old 02-04-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 13
ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
unfortunately, all their photos that they've shared in undertable has been removed anyone saved a copy of them
I remember their posting in Undertable after seeing these 3 pictures

Never bother about the thread as the body doesn't suit my taste. Now people got excited because the face was exposed plus all their adventures in undertable. Suddenly she became a fap-able material liao.. Hahaha

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 02-04-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
hazelnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I remember their posting in Undertable after seeing these 3 pictures

Never bother about the thread as the body doesn't suit my taste. Now people got excited because the face was exposed plus all their adventures in undertable. Suddenly she became a fap-able material liao.. Hahaha
nice bro, well when you can put a face to the body, excitement level goes up anymore to share
Old 02-04-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Bianconeri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice one. Hope to see more pics of her.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

please repost kind sirs

cheers

To Up :
Old 03-04-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 14
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all

Very strange people... when ppl wanna post for you all to see, just diam diam and bio in your own privacy can already. Why must picha lobang and then ppl will withdraw from cyberspace and be hermits... then the same bros complain dun have exciting stuffs.
Old 03-04-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

ahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to beholdahdove is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingkonut View Post
Very strange people... when ppl wanna post for you all to see, just diam diam and bio in your own privacy can already. Why must picha lobang and then ppl will withdraw from cyberspace and be hermits... then the same bros complain dun have exciting stuffs.
What u said is true, but for this case, i think many people got stunner by the MRT breastfeed pic on stomp. Actually, breastfeeding is fine and I also support my wife and friends to breast feed their child. I even agreed to Cherly lee's point of views on breastfeeding in public (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater **previously she wrote damn atas, but now deleted her own comment liao). She got interviewed and here is what she commented (https://alvinology.com/2017/03/21/ch...without-cover/).

Unfortunately, someone managed to piece up the missing link and hence the whole cyber world now view her & her breastfeeding action from a different angle already.

I guess if she isn't that attention seeker in all her media interviews and social media post. Not many brothers would actually bother about her. Honestly, as a MILF, her standard is only far below average. But now she is more or less like half celebrity, then that brings in a whole new level of excitement.

As for their undertable account, it is just a matter of time that we will post something but there. 2 reasons being
1. They thought changing nick will have different identity. Kinda untrue here.
2. They have been in actions since year 2006, so unlikely they will stop their adventure, only stay low for a while lah.
In nut shell, 若要人不知,除非己莫为,做人低调点。

Please leave your id if you are upping my points, so that I can return the brotherly love too..
Old 04-04-2017, 03:44 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In nut shell, 若要人不知,除非己莫为,做人低调点。
bro can you share more of those you downloaded from her?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro can you share more of those you downloaded from her?
Hi Bro, i only have those that I previously download from the Volafile shared in this thread. I will post more if I managed to find some more out there in the net. Please dont zap me if you dun like..

https://mega.nz/#F!AbJHnDAa!nv2GO38HKhA8oAMmd1aPvQ

Old 04-04-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1679 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro, i only have those that I previously download from the Volafile shared in this thread. I will post more if I managed to find some more out there in the net. Please dont zap me if you dun like..

https://mega.nz/#F!AbJHnDAa!nv2GO38HKhA8oAMmd1aPvQ
Thanks for sharing, but it seems the link has been removed.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
Thanks for sharing, but it seems the link has been removed.
Expected.. Someone (you know who) reported me, hence my account got suspended.

Try this...
https://mega.nz/#!xv5xGAKa!gHqpvjl_Z...wO43qrzZ j3Jc

Last edited by ahdove; 04-04-2017 at 01:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1