The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 18-06-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwings View Post
Anyone managed to try extras with Ella at Joo Chiat?
Bro how old is this Ella? In her 40s? Is she the same lady who owns the infamous PPC joints on level 3?
Old 18-06-2021, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
redwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ella from SLG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Bro how old is this Ella? In her 40s? Is she the same lady who owns the infamous PPC joints on level 3?
Old 18-06-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwings View Post
Ella from SLG.
tried her few years back, not much roaming and nothing much to shout about.

i tried melody, i was using my hp while she massage, she reprimand me for not relaxing and enjoying her service. 😂 nice hj, but i have better ones.

celine, i have not tried. is there anything to shout about for celine?
Old 18-06-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 4
Staycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStaycalmsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried a young and sweet PRC ML. Manage to ask her out during her off day.

Prior our outing, I always visit her with happy ending and what I known during the massage is she has sensitive nipple. But she still able to remain calm and I don’t think she is those horny type.

After the outing with her and it totally changed my impression to her! She is so wet and loud. Had 2 round within few hours with her. After the outing, we also tried something excited in the massage shop.

So I will say 人不可貌相! Anyway don’t pm me for contact.
Old 18-06-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post

i tried melody, i was using my hp while she massage, she reprimand me for not relaxing and enjoying her service. 😂 nice hj, but i have better ones.

Nuru massage. D cups and solid pussy grinding you till you buay tahan
Old 18-06-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
clutters is Cool - loads of Potential

Melody is English speaking? Seems like she prefers to converse in English than Mandarin.
Old 18-06-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

3rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Thanks for upping bro. Do maked back.
Thanks brother 141

Yeah. I agree with some. If u manage to make her horny, provided you are clean and well groomed. They can do it for free also. They also have their needs. Everytime kena soh kaching,soh nehneh, soh cheebye kang. Sure aroused one.

One thing is for sure. Clean shave helps. Good luck
Old 18-06-2021, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Wa lan! At last, this lady is back. She and her so call Sis (not real sisters obviously) is at xx Martin Road. Super high security condo (no way to go up unless they send lift down to you).

Her massage packed a punch. My first visit is just enjoying her HJ and juagen. After that go to her toilet, interesting cannot tahan and shot my 2nd load at her sexy panties and bra.

Next visit went back and kana caught by her. Lol! Although I try to deny, I am the last customer that day. So back to massage and she keep twisting my cock head. I told her she looks very sexy for her age. I sucked her tits and use my hands to play with her pussy which is very wet. I disturb her and asked her whether want to FJ. She said ok but asked me to be gentle as her hole is very tight. Heng always prepare backup cap. She is fucking tight as a milf. After banging for a while, totally surrender (usually can fuck for at least 30 min).

I always went for her F cup elder sis and run around to fuck both of them (last time staying next door to one another at Martin road). Lately understand Fiona went back to F&B as she quite tired of ppl fondling and sucking her boobs due to covid19. Thanks to Covid19 (which destroyed the F&B), she is back! Yeah!!!!!

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/fiona-msg/
Old 18-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post

Prince Devitt +51
Old 19-06-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 13
Hori is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHori is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/yo-yo-massage/

Any bros tried before?
Am keen too lol
Old 19-06-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Devitt View Post
Prince Devitt +51

Hi guys. Anyone knows where can i get horny indon or Thai massage? I prefer brown sugar than chinese dishes. Thanks
Old 19-06-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 18
Lubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hori View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/yo-yo-massage/

Any bros tried before?
Am keen too lol
Onli got 3 fr.. all 2019 one leh
Old 19-06-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubber View Post
Onli got 3 fr.. all 2019 one leh
Regardless of date, can the FR be trusted?
Old 19-06-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 4
Riverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to beholdRiverwalk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limhk75 View Post
Rose is clean shaven
Any links of Rose ?
Tried searching but unsuccessful..
Appreciate with thanks 🙏🏻
Old 19-06-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Beach Road Rose?

I've rtm many times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverwalk View Post
Any links of Rose ?
Tried searching but unsuccessful..
Appreciate with thanks ����
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread