The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by twist_shout View Post
had 2 ladies long ago,

1) SIA Cabin Crew, loves to give BJ and will casually text me her mouth itchy and will jus go fetch her immediately. Only allow Anal sex, (but i didnt do it) but no vaginal sex. i always wonder why .when i asked she said shes still a virgin and would like to keep it for her future hubby

2) Likes to smell my armpit, says that makes her horny.
1. maybe u misheard, not SIA cabin crew but SIA kevin chew.. thats y only got anal
Old 18-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
1. maybe u misheard, not SIA cabin crew but SIA kevin chew.. thats y only got anal
More likely it was Kevin Khoo
Old 19-02-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
I know of this malaysian 29-year-old woman she said she enjoyed her armpit smell a lot and she always smell her own armpit when no one is looking
As usual, a lot of stories to tell
Old 19-03-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Mimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMimi88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not sure if this pervert:
-asked to be blindfold in the car, bf invite an old ugly ahpek ( must be old and ugly hor) to be a willing party, to molest and grope me, must massage my nehneh and sucked , must said very dirty thing in hokkien and being video in actions
-cock teasing in crowded bus, near teka market, wearing flare short skirt, white lacy panty, low black spagety top, bf touching in front of Bangla workers, asking them if they want my wet panty, pull wet panty in front of them and give them as souvenir.
Will tell other exciting perfect action if I remember hehe
Old 19-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi88 View Post
-asked to be blindfold in the car, bf invite an old ugly ahpek ( must be old and ugly hor) to be a willing party, to molest and grope me, must massage my nehneh and sucked , must said very dirty thing in hokkien and being video in actions
-cock teasing in crowded bus, near teka market, wearing flare short skirt, white lacy panty, low black spagety top, bf touching in front of Bangla workers, asking them if they want my wet panty, pull wet panty in front of them and give them as souvenir.
Yes, it is pervert sis mimi88 !!

Glad to see u back after MIA for so long !! ...can't believe u r still such a notti gal, cockteasing old ah peks n bangla workers ...why neber cocktease me ahh ??? ...haha...

wat's the colour of yr short flare skirt, sis ??...wow !..yr bf also so notti ..showing bangla he stripping u off of yr panties n giving it to them ...so u were pantiless after that, can see yr pussy easily ...envy bangla leh for all these free sexy privileges ... camping for more of yr notti actions

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not pervert but super pervert and kinky.
Can be 50 shades of grey
Old 19-03-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I met some weird and perverted girls over the years. One memorable incident was I wanted threesome with online seller that I got to know. She rejected. One day I went to collect my order from her with my fb tagging along. She told me she will join the threesome if I can finger both of them to cum at least 10 times each. My arms were very sore after that day.
Old 19-03-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
I met some weird and perverted girls over the years. One memorable incident was I wanted threesome with online seller that I got to know. She rejected. One day I went to collect my order from her with my fb tagging along. She told me she will join the threesome if I can finger both of them to cum at least 10 times each. My arms were very sore after that day.

She is Fastest Finger Queen
Old 19-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is the only thread I like most I guess. Haha..
I got few, since today my time limited. Sharing 1st one.
My ex gf likes to sit at the back of the bus corner seat and wants me to touch her n finger her. Makes her horny like nothing.. Well we choose the bus not crowded n no one standing at least till half... The worst part is to waiting for right bus..
Old 19-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
This is the only thread I like most I guess. Haha..
I got few, since today my time limited. Sharing 1st one.
My ex gf likes to sit at the back of the bus corner seat and wants me to touch her n finger her. Makes her horny like nothing.. Well we choose the bus not crowded n no one standing at least till half... The worst part is to waiting for right bus..
I also like this thread. Dont know who is the TS so smart can come out with this title?

The Bus Gal
Old 19-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

I tell u all la... confirm the ultimate gao lat pervert thing that woman do is....

say yes actually mean no
say no actually mean yes
sometime yes mean yes
sometime no mean no

make we all man kan pua confuse then song... if this one not pervert still got what is pervert?
Old 20-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is my 2nd share.
This my ex colleague n fb:loves to lick n dig with her tounge my belly button n ear all over. At first I felt weird though the sensation was good...
She also wants me to keep saying fuck you bitch n such words while pumping her hard.
She said her husband not cooperative with those..
Old 20-03-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolbrian View Post
This is my 2nd share.
This my ex colleague n fb:loves to lick n dig with her tounge my belly button n ear all over. At first I felt weird though the sensation was good...
She also wants me to keep saying fuck you bitch n such words while pumping her hard.
She said her husband not cooperative with those..
The Hardcore Bitch
Old 20-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Wormbook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Please share more!
Old 20-03-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbook View Post
Please share more!
Me too !...can't wait for the notti sis to share more ...to see how pervert gals can be, not just guys only ...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, it is pervert sis mimi88 !!

Glad to see u back after MIA for so long !! ...can't believe u r still such a notti gal, cockteasing old ah peks n bangla workers ...why neber cocktease me ahh ??? ...haha...

wat's the colour of yr short flare skirt, sis ??...wow !..yr bf also so notti ..showing bangla he stripping u off of yr panties n giving it to them ...so u were pantiless after that, can see yr pussy easily ...envy bangla leh for all these free sexy privileges ... camping for more of yr notti actions

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1