The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
soda

Old 27-06-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Thanks bro JL for BB contact. A few days before my first appointment, i recce the place and realised that front door a lot of people walking left right center up and down. But back door nobody. So when i visit a few days later, i ask if i can enter through back door and she said yes. I believe she’s aware of the stuff you all are saying about the doors not lock and got strangers inside or whatever cos she made sure the doors are lock and there’s nobody in the place except me and her. She also started explaining about the guy who help her wash the towels is the landlord or something and assure me that its very safe cos there’s a temple above. 😰

Anyway back to business. She provide a lot of information and session was quite nice except the part when she did the “post cum polishing”, its not for me but she would not stop and keep doing and laughing. Then during massage when she touch some spots quite painful and i flinch, she press me down and continue while talking to me like a baby, “乖乖,来。乖乖。” Very weird. Definitely never experience all these before. Would not say that its bad but probably not for me. And still quite an experience. And yes, she is damn friendly. A bit naggy also. Thats why a bit weird. 😂
Old 27-06-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 11
Brother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to beholdBrother3 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks jlkl bro for sharing BB's contact. Went for a session with BB earlier today. As per mentioned by some bro here previously, her massage is like consisting of some 推拿. At some points, it was really painful or ticklish for me. After the massage, flip over and she start her lesson, teaching me wat to do, how to do, etc. I feel fresh n loose after the session.
Her shop is very near my home so probably I can pay her a visit once a mth.
Old 30-06-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Thanks jlkl for sharing. Few days ago set appt with BB. Her massage sequence is different from the norm and target some vital points. At one stage she even press on armpit area which is slight pain. She would shared some pointers on how to take care of our manhood. Friendly and service oriented.

Overall the massage is good and would visit her for regular maintenance.
Old 30-06-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sandlee is Cool - loads of Potential

Just saw this thread.

Interested to try.

Not sure if bro jlkl is OK to share BB & Lisa contacts.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddyddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waited for 2 months already for BB’s contact
Old 01-07-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyddd View Post
Waited for 2 months already for BB’s contact

I checked thru my record, I didn't see any message from me asking you to wait. Your past posting was also mainly asking for contact only. Did you even share any fr here? I suggest you read thru my past posting and you will realise that you don't even meet my set requirement.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
onecuntman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i have bb contact
Old 03-07-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 6
LimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimJj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro, please share contact. TYVM
Old 03-07-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
SkylineR34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro jlkl for BB contact. I visited her a few days ago. She is indeed very knowledgeable on men’s health matters and gave good advices. Skill wise is top notch, did some massage and had most of the session focusing on JG, and I must say that her method is quite different from others I tried, not much pain but more pleasure, felt really relax after that, but that’s not the end! The polishing part is a really weird feeling, very hard to describe it. I swear it’s like peeing but stronger and uncontrollable…she did for me more than once within a minute after the big release…so I know it’s not pee, I had to stop her cuz I can’t take it any more…weird but shiok! Lol…

Only downside is the environment, hey but what can you expect for $100 all in. I wished the environment was better and don’t mind paying more to get more privacy, ambience, etc. Overall, worth it!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jackie83 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share bb contact? Thanks
Old 04-07-2023, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Would like to check if roaming is allowed during Hj for BB?
Old 04-07-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 697 / Power: 9
grooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to beholdgrooling is a splendid one to behold

hi bro,
kindly share contact. Thank you!
Old 04-07-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlkl View Post
I checked thru my record, I didn't see any message from me asking you to wait. Your past posting was also mainly asking for contact only. Did you even share any fr here? I suggest you read thru my past posting and you will realise that you don't even meet my set requirement.

Hi bro, can I have 5he contact too. Tqvm
Old 04-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
043864a deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can you share with me your contacts? I can exchange with u 2 contacts via pm. Thanks.
Old 04-07-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighter View Post
Would like to check if roaming is allowed during Hj for BB?
you can try...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1