The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-05-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
price jack up comparing to 3-4 years ago and OKT blame on economy....

If they really increase to 200, not sure who they want to blame next

Supply and demand... when they jack up the price, alot of people will rather go for PRC (100-120 for 1 shot) or GL thai girls (50 for 1 shot), they have to blame themselves for their own greed
Lol greedy lor...

or they like MNCs need to answer to shareholders?

its not enough to make profit..

the profit needs to be increasing year on year...

200 i might as well fly to bkk over the weekend...

can get charbor.. accompany me for whole weekend

really these kumgong.....OKT.. know how to run biz or not...

anyways will prolly just freq GL....if always at these prices.... think after 3 4 times the gfe even better ... than these gambles
Old 28-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
The question is... why?

I see some of the girls are not that pretty/beautiful and still priced at $160-180. Some of the more ang pai one priced at $200 I also think so-so. Maybe it's personal preference and sorry in advance to any bros who think that price is justified for her looks/service etc.

I remember the days of $120-140 super solid bonks; even with tip it would be $150 max for good looks, service and GFE. Seems like that's a rarity nowadays.

Then again, policeman last time wear shorts. Just as we're experiencing inflation in other aspect of our lives, I guess hookerland is going to be no different. Alternative is to go JB (kekekeke)

My 2c
when first started with kings was 100 ... and excellent service... then after 110-120....

once hit 130-140 but standard drop i started being wary liaoz..

not cannot afford but to waste money and tio con... i rather give the money to a beggar sia or buy 4D think more meaningful sia...
Old 28-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
when first started with kings was 100 ... and excellent service... then after 110-120....

not cannot afford but to waste money and tio con... i rather give the money to a beggar sia or buy 4D think more meaningful sia...
Not cannot afford... but pricing almost same as dome 2 PRC... what for?
Old 28-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lol greedy lor...

or they like MNCs need to answer to shareholders?

its not enough to make profit..

the profit needs to be increasing year on year...

200 i might as well fly to bkk over the weekend...

can get charbor.. accompany me for whole weekend

really these kumgong.....OKT.. know how to run biz or not...

anyways will prolly just freq GL....if always at these prices.... think after 3 4 times the gfe even better ... than these gambles
FLs better be better and prettier than those at GL if they wanna command at a higher price, otherwise sure no business.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
FLs better be better and prettier than those at GL if they wanna command at a higher price, otherwise sure no business.
in all honesty have u seen the picks at GL? most look better than these FL...or at least 50% of them some are really hot

the only reason ppl find FL is supposedly looks are not bad secondly the service is supposed to be better else why even bother... go GL can see and pick and after 1 shot u want more 2nd shot can just add on... even after 3 shots...which is 150 for 75 min...can even mix and match lol

OKTs whether they want to or not better get their act together and QC properly

without customers they wont exist... unless they just wanna pay their girls for nothing....

more i say the more i dulanz was thinking need a bonk tonight should i take risk,... and go FL i think GL tonight ba.....gonna try 2 diff one lol
Old 28-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not cannot afford... but pricing almost same as dome 2 PRC... what for?
dun like prc leh... like thai smell more lol
Old 28-05-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
OKT got more and more greedy, last time $120, girls get $80 or $70, okt get $40 or $50

Now price increase to $160, girls still get $80... no need for you to guess you know how much OKT get
Oh yeah, that too. I realised the amount girls get has roughly stayed the same as well.

Last time one of my favourite bonks told me she used to get $70 from a $140 booking. A few tours later, her price increased to $160, but she still got $70. Not only that, the OKT posted that she can do "everything" (AJ even) but really, she's getting the same amount all the time.

Unfortunately, she has stopped coming here and is now in favour of places like Taiwan and Hong Kong. Pity.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

When the syndicates first brought in the LOS FLs it was only $35 per pop and they were all operating in condos and not hotels. Go in groups and you can even get commission of $5 per guy just by telling the OKT you brought the others there.

The rate was purposely set at $35 as the price at the legal GL thai houses was $40 per session back then and they were competing for the same group of customers. Over the years.... the price just went up and up until now is greedy rates of today.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
in all honesty have u seen the picks at GL? most look better than these FL...or at least 50% of them some are really hot

the only reason ppl find FL is supposedly looks are not bad secondly the service is supposed to be better else why even bother... go GL can see and pick and after 1 shot u want more 2nd shot can just add on... even after 3 shots...which is 150 for 75 min...can even mix and match lol

OKTs whether they want to or not better get their act together and QC properly

without customers they wont exist... unless they just wanna pay their girls for nothing....

more i say the more i dulanz was thinking need a bonk tonight should i take risk,... and go FL i think GL tonight ba.....gonna try 2 diff one lol
agree that some GLs are quite pretty too. Although they may not offer some services as FLs do, at least there is consistency in standards and you do get what you want. Of course it also depends on chemistry and how you present yourselves.
Old 28-05-2017, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
agree that some GLs are quite pretty too. Although they may not offer some services as FLs do, at least there is consistency in standards and you do get what you want. Of course it also depends on chemistry and how you present yourselves.
just go back few more times sevice will go up one.... cus they here for long time... it will be unwise for them to give attitude since is they who lose out
Old 28-05-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh yeah, that too. I realised the amount girls get has roughly stayed the same as well.

Last time one of my favourite bonks told me she used to get $70 from a $140 booking. A few tours later, her price increased to $160, but she still got $70. Not only that, the OKT posted that she can do "everything" (AJ even) but really, she's getting the same amount all the time.

Unfortunately, she has stopped coming here and is now in favour of places like Taiwan and Hong Kong. Pity.
Heard abt Taiwan also.....

yepz... as usual some of these okt really too much earning off girls money is one thing

over exploit... tmd really kid come out no a hole lor
Old 28-05-2017, 01:35 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dun like prc leh... like thai smell more lol
pour tom yum gong on PRC than they got smell
Old 28-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
When the syndicates first brought in the LOS FLs it was only $35 per pop and they were all operating in condos and not hotels. Go in groups and you can even get commission of $5 per guy just by telling the OKT you brought the others there.

The rate was purposely set at $35 as the price at the legal GL thai houses was $40 per session back then and they were competing for the same group of customers. Over the years.... the price just went up and up until now is greedy rates of today.
lol i nt ard the 35 per pop.. era....i started when it was 100/2/90min
and the standard was amazing...

think tt time okt got really qc one...

money well spent.... GL totally never cross my mind tt time
Old 28-05-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:

OKT destroy their own ricebowl... bo bian

and somemore customer when pay more.... they will definetly expect more service....
Old 28-05-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Heard abt Taiwan also.....

yepz... as usual some of these okt really too much earning off girls money is one thing

over exploit... tmd really kid come out no a hole lor
Taiwan is now hot spot, fresh market so alot of taiwanese never eat tom yum before
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1