The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonLWB View Post
Bro 69,

Glad to see you so active in cheonging nowadays...but I wonder if your FR is a bit exaggerating...haha...no offense ya...

As I said before, I went cheonging in many places around Penang and most of them were standard SOP with normal services. Won't write any FRs on those normal thing...but last week, went to Royal after decided to lift my ban on that place :P Found a GEM

Name : YY
Body : 8/10 Petite slim ( I always go for petite girls )
Boobs : Handful B
Face : 8/10 ( Cute pretty fuck me face )
BBBJ : 11/10 ( For an experienced guy like me, this is the best BBBJ I ever had my whole life cheonging or even when with my gfs )
FJ : 9/10 ( no fake moans, very skillful fucker )
DATY : Yes
FK : Tongue fighting
GFE : 10/10 ( Best experience I have with PRC girls, she will chat and joke with you naturally, laughed and even take the first initiative to take off your clothes and keep on teasing you like a fuck buddy, when I'm with her, I don't feel like a normal SOP services provided by most of the PRCs )
Damage : RM200

For bros out here, YY from Royal is a MUST try...I had been long bored by the PRCs / Viet service in our local scene which explain why I always went o Dannok for more GFE and excitement...for this YY from Royal, I vouched for her extraordinary service.

Cheers
Bro LeonLWB

No exaggeration intended, but if you guys can school me on the real gems, maybe the realism might kick in. Been curious to know what a true gem would feel like. So I will have to look for YY at Roy@l.
Old 11-01-2014, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
For those who missed out on my previous Dannok FR, here you go :-

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...t=#post8136226

Has been cheonging Dannok more often now ( the last trip I went was few days before the bombing!! Thank god LOL ! )...this coming Monday I will be going again...if I were to write FR about Dannok trips, I can write a Novel already :P

Cheers
OMG I see what you mean. If those Laos SYTs are as pretty in real life, I would be poor by now man! Still, I post the FR with sincere details. Of course, my opinions and ratings will shift once I gain more experience. Now, if the girls are faking ALL their responses, I will be depressed! Potong Stim. But not for long--even if they are making their cat squeeze me during climax I am very happy.
Old 12-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
LeonLWB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
OMG I see what you mean. If those Laos SYTs are as pretty in real life, I would be poor by now man! Still, I post the FR with sincere details. Of course, my opinions and ratings will shift once I gain more experience. Now, if the girls are faking ALL their responses, I will be depressed! Potong Stim. But not for long--even if they are making their cat squeeze me during climax I am very happy.
Haha bro, if you take half of your cheong allowance you spent in Penang to go for Dannok, I assure you will have one hell of a cheonging day/night

Tomorrow I'm taking off from Penang at 9am....any bros here who also going tomorrow lets meet up for drink at night
Old 13-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro 69,

Glad to see you so active in cheonging nowadays...but I wonder if your FR is a bit exaggerating...haha...no offense ya...

As I said before, I went cheonging in many places around Penang and most of them were standard SOP with normal services. Won't write any FRs on those normal thing...but last week, went to Royal after decided to lift my ban on that place :P Found a GEM

Name : YY
Body : 8/10 Petite slim ( I always go for petite girls )
Boobs : Handful B
Face : 8/10 ( Cute pretty fuck me face )
BBBJ : 11/10 ( For an experienced guy like me, this is the best BBBJ I ever had my whole life cheonging or even when with my gfs )
FJ : 9/10 ( no fake moans, very skillful fucker )
DATY : Yes
FK : Tongue fighting
GFE : 10/10 ( Best experience I have with PRC girls, she will chat and joke with you naturally, laughed and even take the first initiative to take off your clothes and keep on teasing you like a fuck buddy, when I'm with her, I don't feel like a normal SOP services provided by most of the PRCs )
Damage : RM200

For bros out here, YY from Royal is a MUST try...I had been long bored by the PRCs / Viet service in our local scene which explain why I always went o Dannok for more GFE and excitement...for this YY from Royal, I vouched for her extraordinary service.

Cheers
Bro... YY is from which OKT??
Old 15-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimman View Post
Bro... YY is from which OKT??
OKT wechat id : easy4sex

I think is one of the OKT for this forum as well....YY not available anymore I think she might went back to China already...saw latest update from the wechat, no more YY in the latest update
Old 15-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
stimman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OKT wechat id : easy4sex

I think is one of the OKT for this forum as well....YY not available anymore I think she might went back to China already...saw latest update from the wechat, no more YY in the latest update
Actually i thought the OKT was David...
Old 18-01-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: happy CNY!

[QUOTE=jconnor;10312597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post

Old Man, aren't you going to settle down soon?
Alamak! speak of the devil n he's back!

Me settling down? not at the moment la bro..unless my own AA stewardess comes along lo... hahaha.. I replied to ur pm oredi ..

cheers!
Old 18-01-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

[QUOTE=ZachBonano;10312967]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconnor View Post

Looks like someone is back from a pretty long hiatus here... How you keeping up Connor? hope u r in the pink of health and of course happy having decided to retire.

Looks like Bro Scorpio and many other brothers here are doing a fantastically good job in keeping the thread alive, albeit I read and seeing the cheong scene from a distance...
Tuan Haji Zach,

Wah appreciate u dropping by to say hello to us poor, depraved souls in here.. what hv u been doing? i recently had a time of my life in KL...burned a hole in my pocket but was really worth it!
Old 18-01-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha bro, if you take half of your cheong allowance you spent in Penang to go for Dannok, I assure you will have one hell of a cheonging day/night

Tomorrow I'm taking off from Penang at 9am....any bros here who also going tomorrow lets meet up for drink at night
Harlo brader Leon... long time no c u hah... still going danok kah? my friends at the border complained of loss of business since the KABOOM weeks ago.. do take care n let us hv your intelligence report ya!
Old 18-01-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Happy8888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Pearl of the Orient

Dear All Bros,

Good day! Hope everyone is well. Just share with all, do you guys know there is a FL Phil in G Hotel? Everyone tried before?

I do have the WECHAT contact. From Picture is good and cheap...

But i worried about is a she or Shim...LOL
Old 19-01-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy8888 View Post
Dear All Bros,

Good day! Hope everyone is well. Just share with all, do you guys know there is a FL Phil in G Hotel? Everyone tried before?

I do have the WECHAT contact. From Picture is good and cheap...

But i worried about is a she or Shim...LOL
U let us hv the wechat or contact & we'll tell u if it's a she or shim lo.
U ask like tat how we know who u r talking about.
Old 19-01-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

So I was hoping to find Jane back at NS, but she had not returned. In fact, only 2 girls were present-- the somewhat pretty girl from Vientienne, who had a stern expression, and this other girl from Yunnan who took a very long time to answer the door and was still in her pajamas.

She looked very sleepy, and took and even longer time to answer time to answer the door again when I picked her. But she was the cuter one of the two...

She was still brushing her teeth, and she darkened the room immediately. I was surprised that she made no attempt to wash me in the shower, or take a shower herself. I was quite sure she smelled straight out of bed...

She plonks herself on the bed beside me, and closed her eyes. So I begin by kissing her cheeks and work down her shoulder. She lays there like a dead fish. I continue by caressing her. She relaxes and so begins a long, quiet time of me kissing her body, licking her nipples, stroking her. She remains silent, but rolls onto her back and parts her legs just a bit. I lick her navel, and head to her groin, but surprised her by skipping her cat and kissing her knees and inner thighs. I nibble her soft flesh and made her gasp for the first time. I return to her breasts and mouth her firm B cups and drag my teeth on her nipples unfurling. I reach down and part her lips below and found her wet already. I dredge her trough and her breathing shifts subtly. But now, I want my turn, so I laid back down.

She gets up and licks my nipple and plays with my didi a bit, then goes for a so-so BBBJ. Soon, she lays back down... Wtf! But I went along and positioned myself like I was going to lap her kitty. But no way-- she did not shower with me! So I crawled up to her from between her legs and kissed my way back down. She accepted my finger inside her, and began to coo ever so softly as reached what appeared to be a gentle high.

I crawled back up to kiss her gently on her lips, and she gasped audibly when I sucked her ear and nibbled her long neck. Now she is tugging on my growing didi, and I bumped her cat as guided me over it. Was she wanting me to take her raw? I was not willing to take the risk, so I sat up and she made a token attempt to cap me, then waited for me to finish it the rest of the way. So I did, and as I did so, I went limp. So I patted my didi on her cat to wake it back up. She squirmed quietly as I did so, and pulled my hands in invitation.

I finally got just hard enough to get in, and she held me back. She drew me in over 3 installments and it felt like parting layers of juicy flesh. A very nice sensation. So much so, that as she settled into the beginning of another high, I came... Way too fast! She seemed surprised and a bit disappointed, since she held my hands and kept pulling me as if to have me continue. I reached down to hold onto the cap as I shrank fast. Her cat was gripping the cap, and I had to pull the rest of it from her.

Back in the shower, and she got dressed. I paid her, and she smiles a couple of times at me. Nice. As I walk out, ah huat was outside with another cheongster waiting on me to finish. Yes, it took forever to warm her up, and I was unapologetic.

Name: Lala
Race: Yunnan
Face: 8
Body: 7, smooth soft skin, rough hands from hard work
Boobs: B cup, firm
Cat: 8 slight smell so no DATY, but very tight and fleshy. Made me arrive too fast.
Hygiene: 1 did not wash me or herself. Seemed lazy
DATY: did not try
69: did not request
BJ: 5 very brief, not much sensation, focused on didi only
FJ: 7 I did all the work, but she enjoyed it.
GFE: like dead fish until I serviced her, then she smiled at me a bit.
Damage. Usual.
Old 20-01-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Harlo brader Leon... long time no c u hah... still going danok kah? my friends at the border complained of loss of business since the KABOOM weeks ago.. do take care n let us hv your intelligence report ya!
Yo Scorpio bro

Came back from Dannok last Tuesday ( 14th Jan ) and the business there is as usual, farms has been reopened and the YES club which partly affected by the bombing has reopened but I didn't visit there as there were renovation going on around there, no convenient to park my car (heard very less ppl inside). the town has been quite empty and very convenient to move around due to less traffic and people from Malaysia

About 30-40% of the girls who work in farms and clubs has gone back to their kampungs due to the bombing incident (heard most of them will be back by Feb). Most information I got is from OKT which I knew for some time ( Jeff @ Ah Ti from Marina Inn, Mike from WNG, Ah Hoe from Rose ).

Went to Z club during the night and is very less people, less than 10 tables were occupied, the coyote dancing girls were very lacked in quality, even dino also went up to stage...LOL....most girls went back to their kampung so you can see farm girls up there replacing them temporary.

Nowadays my trip will be monthly once or twice. Any bros here wanna arrange a trip there can PM me
Old 20-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

ZachBonano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

[QUOTE=Scorpioking87;10370175]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachBonano View Post

Tuan Haji Zach,

Wah appreciate u dropping by to say hello to us poor, depraved souls in here.. what hv u been doing? i recently had a time of my life in KL...burned a hole in my pocket but was really worth it!
looks like my hajj trip is made known to you...lol... great not to bad... I find it hard to believe u r poor depraved souls. seeing the colourful FR, i would think they are times, though few, u guys r having great time cheonging...

but yes KL would be the place for cheonging now i have heard and once upon a time I have tried.

keep it up...heard u wont be retiring any time soon. How have u been doing my brother?>
Old 22-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Lousy day at the NS

After some awesome experiences, my streak of luck has run out. I went back to NS and there were 2 new stock. On the way up, I saw the the cute but sullen girl from Vientienne having lunch in the lobby and dressed looking like she was departing. She eyed me warily and for a long time. The first girl mirrored looked late 20s and was not pretty, but smiled warmly at me. The second was cute, but looked nervous. I chose the second. Oops.

I started my shower, she washed my didi for all of 15 seconds with most of it pumping soap frantically out from dispenser. She looked and behaved conflicted the entire time. Nervous about me kissing or touching her. She wanted to dim the lights, but could not find the right switch. There were only 3 switches and 2 dials.

Later, she even asked me if I wanted the BJ. Seriously? Then a couple of licks and asked if I can rise. Wtf? She tells me she is hot, so I help her turn on the fan. She could not figure it out.

Then she rushed, no make that forced the cap onto my didi. I am still sore. Serves me right, I know! Then rushed CG on knees for about 10 pumps, and squats for another 10 before asking me to sit up and fuck her. Is this a workout session or screw?!!

I obliged but when I leaned down to kiss her she pushed my face away from her tits and covered them up. No kiss on face or neck still. Even when she lost focus and groaned and pushed me back a few times like she was in pain. But she quickly regained her walled composure and looked nervously at me! I came without any joy or happiness shortly after only because she was really tight and I was pumping her deep. Showered off and left without looking back at her. She tried to rescue the session by pinching my nipple in the shower, and brushing over my crotch when I was dressed. I chuckled, but I was done with her.

Told Jimmy downstairs that she acted very strangely and everything also cannot. He told me I was her first one since she arrived in Penang this morning. Hmmm. She was no virgin, but maybe new in the business.

Found out the Jing will be back sometime CNY. Have to lie low and make more cash again.

Ying
Race: Vientienne
Face: angular features, nice long brown hair
Body: 5 nice red dress and soft skin, but saggy butt
Boobs: 7 B cup with medium sized light brown areola, inverted nipples
Cat: did not gain much access, but tight.
DATY: forget it
69: I wish
DFK: lucky I didn't get slapped
GFE: wait, did she know I paid her to screw her proper?!! Wasn't that in the job description?
WIR: not for her
Damage: Usual
In and out in 20 minutes tops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1