The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

[QUOTE=Sinoview]Shanghai still is the more sophiscated place in China. But the cost are just too high. I remmeber sometime back I went to to 天上人间some of the prettier gals are asking for 1500rmb for overnighter. They even request for tips on the next morning..... Drinks at this place is quite expensive too.

About half of that is what we pay here for a "good" class ktv and plenty of pleasing gals to choose from. For a slightly lower class of joints, there are many around the conrners and the gals are lower price in price but with only a slight compromise in quality and sophistication.

The range are much wider and deeper I would say.

Just give any of us a thinker, if you happen to drop by the South. We will walk you around with pleasure.....

Brother!!! I Monday going to Shenzhen again leh!
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 13-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 22
Tr|pp|ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Wanted Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by jans_69
Yup, Tr|p did mention to me but not in detail, thats why he is insisting on me going down, maybe later this month.
Huge gathering on the 18th - You better start discharging your duties and recharging your sperm-bank! Don't dissappoint me !! I'd expect you to be here this time!
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12338
Old 13-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng

Brother!!! I Monday going to Shenzhen again leh!
Nabeiiii...you and bro tripping always make me gian....
Old 13-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Ascott deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Wanted Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr|pp|ng
Huge gathering on the 18th - You better start discharging your duties and recharging your sperm-bank! Don't dissappoint me !! I'd expect you to be here this time!
Will only be in GZ on the week of the 20th. Will call Bro. Tr|pp|ng while I am there if you are OK.
Tks!
Old 13-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
SONGSONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bros out there,

Currently, I am staying in New Garden Hotel, near Hongqiao Road. Pls gimme your precious guidance on some economical places to visit e.g HC, KTV and pubs. Due to limited budget after a week in Hongkong and now I am out alone here. Pls provide me the address as well cos this is the first time in SH so that I can figure the way using the map.

Best Regards
Old 14-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONGSONG
dear bros out there,

Currently, I am staying in New Garden Hotel, near Hongqiao Road. Pls gimme your precious guidance on some economical places to visit e.g HC, KTV and pubs. Due to limited budget after a week in Hongkong and now I am out alone here. Pls provide me the address as well cos this is the first time in SH so that I can figure the way using the map.

Best Regards

Depending on wat kinda of fun u wan there bro....
Read on here for all kinds of fun u wan to have....take some time to do so reading it but worthwhile for u as u mentioned u r new in SHA here...
have fun..cheers.
Regards.
Old 14-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Samster

Hello bro,

Thanks for your advice.
Is there any bro out there in SHA currently??I would like to tag along to venture these places. If alone, is it safe to visit xianxia area like KTV, massage or pubs (what would be the reasonable price)?? In fact, I've been to Xindiandi but it was so crowded and no happening....sigh... How about the FUXING park, is it a better choice??

Appreciate your invaluable feedback.

Best Regards
Old 14-09-2004, 01:25 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hello bro,

Thanks for your advice.
Is there any bro out there in SHA currently??I would like to tag along to venture these places. If alone, is it safe to visit xianxia area like KTV, massage or pubs (what would be the reasonable price)?? In fact, I've been to Xindiandi but it was so crowded and no happening....sigh... How about the FUXING park, is it a better choice??

Best Regards
Hey bro,
U can try Fuxing Park 97 Disco as lots of pickups there but have 2 pay eventually......
XinTianDi do have 'happenings' but need time, try Paulaner Brauhaus....but drinks r ex there....
Have fun bro.
Cheers.
Old 14-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster

Talking Re: ShangHai Recommendation!

Thanks bro,

My itinerary for today is to visit SBJ HC, then maybe look ard Fuxing Park 97 Disco you mentioned. Do you have any recommendation gal in SBJ HC and what's the price for a FULL 'set meal' and the cost of pick-up MM in 97 Disco? Do I have to buy drinks for the MM or straight away can tah bao to my hotel?

Tks
Old 14-09-2004, 04:19 PM
mak_bags

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yo all Brothers,

Shanghai Hard Rock Cafe is now close. Anyone know where those girls go?
Old 14-09-2004, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro,

My itinerary for today is to visit SBJ HC, then maybe look ard Fuxing Park 97 Disco you mentioned. Do you have any recommendation gal in SBJ HC and what's the price for a FULL 'set meal' and the cost of pick-up MM in 97 Disco? Do I have to buy drinks for the MM or straight away can tah bao to my hotel?

Tks
Dear Bro,
Sorry that I dun have any recommendations on any gals for SBJ HC. basically they will bring the gal in & if u dun like, u can always reject her & ask for a change. Full set cost is at RMB 650 nett.

As for Park 97, it depends on u as well whether if u wan to buy the gal a drink or not. usually alot of them would come forward to ask u to bring her a drink. But whatever u do, dun jsut give them the $$ to buy the drinks themselves which they wll end up 'ruuning away' with the $$ instead.
Ask the gal u pick if she wants to follow u back home directly. Bear in mind that Shanghainese gals dun do 'take away' service, only other Province gals do such services.

Have fun man...cheers.
Old 15-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 22
treehouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.

How long would you be in SHA. I would be in SHA on 16/09.

Quote:
Hello bro,

Thanks for your advice.

Best Regards
Old 15-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Samster

Hi Treehouse,

I'll be flying back tomorrow (16/9), thus unable to meet you this time round. Hopefully, next time bro.
Yesterday, I went to the tourist spots in SHA. After that, proceeded to Fuxing Park 97 Disco cos the distance is nearer. My luck was real bad, I reached there about 8.30pm and left the place 10.45pm cos no happenings. But I can see the guys, some individuals and group of 2s all waiting for the preys to appear, like myself. Not many MMs yesterday, maybe too early I dunno and the guys overwhelmed the gals in number at about 10pm. Had a few drinks and left the place back to the hotel abit tipsy. Didn't go to SBJ 'cos drank too much yesterday and I know my didi cannot perform.
Tonite, I have a dinner meeting and if time allows, maybe will go for a massage in SBJ.

Hi SGPshanghai69, thanks for the advice and hope we can meet up sometime.

Best Regards
Old 18-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sugardadi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo guys... I'm now in shanghai with limited access to the internet... Anyway, if you guys want my contact number so that we can meet up, feel free to pm me for my china number....

see yas...
Old 23-09-2004, 12:52 PM
klutzzy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

i'm in sha now... will be here till next monday... looking for boros to cheong ktv...

anyone interested, pls pm me...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread