The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I am a person with full compassion and pity for the disadvantaged and low budget. If not for my helpful contributions, these bottom tier will still be so confused and in the dark, asking each other and wondering when GL will open. Most Sgreans already know on Jun 19 what happen. Now is Sep, the Ah Peks and $50 still don't know.

When is Phase 3? When the number goes down to single digit loh. Minister Gan Kim Yong say already. That's why ppl monitor the daily numbers, to know roughly when we can go into Phase 3.

Instead of monitoring those figures (like the rest of Spore) to estimate when is Phase 3 and GL can open, they come onto sammyboy and exchange useless and idiotic info with each other, speculating before election, after election, next week, two weeks later...Spore need GL lah, govt scared to lose vote lah, GL contribute many $$$ to Spore la...lol. Bunch of idiots who have no idea what they are talking about.

Want to know when GL open, see the daily numbers lah kamgong. When go to single digit then we can go Phase 3. Something so simple the retards don't know. Call AV for fuck? They got magic power to bring the numbers down?

Aiyah...sometimes I see them live life like that, everyday don't know what is going on, simple thing also cannot figure out themselves, to be honest, is really pitiful also. So stupid, ignorant and helpless, how will they ever increase their income? I'm sure they also don't wish to be this way, simple thing also don't know. Sad.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 05-09-2020 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks, up you +23
No worries and returned the compliment bro

Oh and so the Catfish saga continues, not surprised at all

As for when the vaccine actually becomes available, I see Catfish seems to think that the ST and MOH have that answer written in stone

Ironically Catfish is right about one thing, everything is fluid and dynamic when it comes to this wretched Covid-19 matter, which funnily enough contradicts his position on when the vaccine shall actually be made available.

One other thing to note, those in contact with Okts and GL WLs still in GL, check and find out when the AV and even DSC started to give strong indications that GL would not be opening anytime soon. What I also find interesting is why AV did not just issue an order instructing all remaining GL WLs to return back to their home countries asap ? Why go through the health safety protocols instead and still get the GL WLs to go for routine DSC health checks/tests?
Old 05-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
One other thing to note, those in contact with Okts and GL WLs still in GL, check and find out when the AV and even DSC started to give strong indications that GL would not be opening anytime soon. What I also find interesting is why AV did not just issue an order instructing all remaining GL WLs to return back to their home countries asap ? Why go through the health safety protocols instead and still get the GL WLs to go for routine DSC health checks/tests?
Problem is AV/DSC never gave any indication that GL can't reopen. The WLs only went for one DSC checkup in late June. In fact it's the opposite back in July/June when they helped the OKTs with the safety measures like the tapes etc. This lines up with what someone else claimed that AV wanted to reopen GL in July, but someone higher up refused. Even up till this point, my regular still hasn't received any indication that they cannot reopen at all. She's still waiting for solid information most likely until end-Oct or mid-Nov from AV themselves, be it phase 3 or not being able to open at all. If still no news by then, then she will likely just go home.

Phase 3 itself also doesn't mean much. According to the gov, phase 2 is transitional. Everything would've reopened in phase 2, just at which point of phase 2 can they reopen is the question. Even clubs/KTVs will reopen in phase 2, but at a much later point in time. Kinda shows how long it'll take to reach phase 3 :/

Last edited by grafitti1; 05-09-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grafitti1 View Post
Problem is AV/DSC never gave any indication that GL can't reopen. The WLs only went for one DSC checkup in late June. In fact it's the opposite back in July/June when they helped the OKTs with the safety measures like the tapes etc. This lines up with what someone else claimed that AV wanted to reopen GL in July, but someone higher up refused. Even up till this point, my regular still hasn't received any indication that they cannot reopen at all.
Well from what I heard, GL WLs actually went for a 2nd DSC check up after the 1st late June one. Can't recall when and whether all remaining GL WLs went for this 2nd DSC check up but this is what I heard.

I also heard that at the 2nd DSC check up, DSC staff told the GL WLs there straight up that GL was unlikely to reopen until a vaccine is available. That is why more GL WLs started to cut their yellow cards last month.

But I tend to agree with you on AV's position that it would seem AV would like GL to reopen sooner rather than later. But unfortunately, other more powerful government authorities do not agree, at least not for the immediate future.

That said this is a dynamic and fluid situation
Old 05-09-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think the authorities also aren't sure when they will allow GL to open. It's the same as asking when we can travel for leisure.

I think the most realistic answer to both questions is: When there is a vaccine.
Old 05-09-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well from what I heard, GL WLs actually went for a 2nd DSC check up after the 1st late June one. Can't recall when and whether all remaining GL WLs went for this 2nd DSC check up but this is what I heard.

I also heard that at the 2nd DSC check up, DSC staff told the GL WLs there straight up that GL was unlikely to reopen until a vaccine is available. That is why more GL WLs started to cut their yellow cards last month.
This is the first I've heard of another round of check-up. Not sure who you heard it from, but my regular's house did not go for any further check up post late-June. Wouldn't make sense to just skip an entire house of WLs for check-ups.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is the first I've heard of another round of check-up. Not sure who you heard it from, but my regular's house did not go for any further check up post late-June. Wouldn't make sense to just skip an entire house of WLs for check-ups.
Been hearing all sorts of things bro.

Even heard AV apparently caught a GL WL outside with her customer. Apparently caused chaos to the OKT and even the other remaining GL WLs living at the same house.

So other samsters becareful when you go out with your remaining GL WL darling
Old 05-09-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Guess super long wait until next year..
Old 05-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

As for when the vaccine actually becomes available, I see Catfish seems to think that the ST and MOH have that answer written in stone

Ironically Catfish is right about one thing, everything is fluid and dynamic when it comes to this wretched Covid-19 matter, which funnily enough contradicts his position on when the vaccine shall actually be made available.

The problem with low level scum or dumb fuck OKTs, is that they like to put words in your mouth, and can't reply intelligently to what was actually said.

Nowhere did I say it was written in stone. What I did say, was that the report predicted a vaccine arriving in Singapore at the end of next year. You therefore made a moot point that it was possible for GL to open up earlier than Phase 3 if there is a vaccine when the vaccine is almost certain to come AFTER Phase 3 is implemented. Understand, stupid?

I went on to say that even if we arrive at Phase 3, the government may still require a vaccine for GL. You on the hand, claimed that GL WILL open in Phase 3, conveniently forgetting the matter of the vaccine and the nature of GL. No need to check with OKT or AV, you idiot. Just need to use your brain.

Our airports and nightclubs are unlikely to be closed till the end of next year, you dumb fuck, which is when the vaccines are predicted to roll out. If you have been paying attention to the numbers, there is a good chance the numbers may come down to single digits next month, which means Phase 3 may be round the corner, end of the year looks possible. Meanwhile, the vaccine is end of next year, you dumb fuck.

Let me try to put is as simply as possible for you.

Phase 3: When numbers are stable and single digit, seems happening in next 2 mths
Vaccine: Seems like End of next year

Seems like next 2 months (Phase 3) vs Seems like end of next year (Vaccine)

Understand, fool?

You are the one contradicting yourself because you don't read newspapers and follow AV actions like a dog. So what I'm trying to tell you Mr so-called reliable sources (but looks like a empty headed OKT), is that AV can do fuckall about GL and is also looking at the numbers to go down. You don't need to go ask the OKT and WLs what is AV doing. Read newspaper and find out what the GOVERNMENT is doing. AV takes instruction from MOH and the government, you dumb fuck. If Lawrence Wong say I want to see single digit, then everybody, including AV, must wait till single digit. You think AV operates independently outside of the Government?

Catfish. Oh the irony from someone talking through his ass.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 05-09-2020 at 02:45 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:

But I tend to agree with you on AV's position that it would seem AV would like GL to reopen sooner rather than later. But unfortunately, other more powerful government authorities do not agree, at least not for the immediate future.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...you are in dreamland. If GL closes forever, AV won't shed a tear. No one likes to do sai kang. Your regular civil servant takes instruction from the top and no one is going to be so idiot as to recommend to the government to open GL. But of course, one of the ways the dumb fucks end up at the bottom of the ladder is to make stupid suggestions.

I know you have vested interests but wake the fuck up and stop hallucinating. GL don't open forever AV can open champagne bottle. Just waiting for a Minister to pull the trigger.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 05-09-2020 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Gov definitely want to keep GL there, otherwise rape case will go sky ... they can control SG policy but cannot do anything to the virus
Old 05-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Guess super long wait until next year..
Probably, unless a vaccine actually comes out much sooner courtesy of Trump's operation warp speed or maybe even the Russian vaccine might get WHO approval soon, who knows?

As for the pathetic lame Catfish saga in here, I guess it shall continue, talk about having a chip on one's shoulder??!!
Old 05-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Gov definitely want to keep GL there, otherwise rape case will go sky ...
Har? Oh that's what you think.
Old 05-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
As for the pathetic lame Catfish saga in here, I guess it shall continue, talk about having a chip on one's shoulder??!!
Sure, Mr heard from reliable sources. You have been talking shit. Who is the catfish, I let others decide. You have no fucking clue how to make sense of anything except what OKT (possibly you are one) or WL tell you. You live in a very small world. OKT did this, WL did that....a moron, open the newspaper. The info is there.

You just realised that GL may open in Phase 3 because your friend tell you. Only TODAY, you just realised and you post like it's big news. You just discovered the moon. This is breaking news to you.

Oei kamgong, where have you been since June 19? In a hole? Oh GL cannot open till Phase 3? Really ah? Oh wow what a discovery. What else would you like to share with us, next, from your reliable sources no doubt? You found out water can turn to ice?

I'm glad you finally caught up with the rest of Spore! Better late than never!
Old 05-09-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Quote:
Problem is AV/DSC never gave any indication that GL can't reopen.
Are you sure?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1