The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

okay was at bkk last week
got to say thank you to many bros here for a first timer,
lucky to read up before going

generally was at RCA,funky,SD, Insomnia and soi cowboy oh not forgetting wip

i really like SD alot, but i stupid la go choose the table which must climb stairs, should have taken main floor table
but i must really say SD waiter and waitress is very friendly, i cant remember this waiter's number tag 35 or 25 cant rmb haha, always help me find pooying, must say those waiter can drink well too man !

insomnia, can see its quite fun, some dancers not bad but too many farang liao...partly because i dont like farang la haha, the member card other than insomnia can use where ah ?

funky villa, for me funky abit sian, because dont speak thai the pooying bo hiew when cheers with them ... plus my table located right at the exit, cant say much left after finish 1 bottle

soi cowboy, was surprised not much people...always think the place should be dam crowded etc. cant remember which joint i go in, the ladies are generally quite pretty haha but like what many say must watch the bill, easily shot up to 3k within 30 mins lol...

RCA, what to ask whats the best time to go route66 and slim for weekends ah? i went at 11 sit outside, sian ttm lol

was at huaykwang area, my friends love it, land of massage ! there are nice food there also
huaykwang terrace special recommendation to people who buay koon, quite a nice place to chill till 5-6am, can bring ur own booze and the food is great ! pool, ps2, all have, the place not very hot also

once again thanks to many who contribute FR, if not i think my BKK trip very boring.

but sad thing didnt manage to meet nookie or rukthai, my grp too big liao so didnt pm u guys, will try again when i am there march hehe !

as usual mai mao mai keban !
Old 10-12-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hey Bro....now u know...haha....save up for our planned Big Bash in March lor since so many of u indicated u guys will be back in March....think if u guys really all come back then...maybe have to rent minivan laew lor...and make it 3 days of hectic cheonging...in BKK and Pattaya!!

And u better have enuff sleep hor before u come or else u down too fast...
challenge accepted
Old 11-12-2012, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jadedd is Cool - loads of Potential

waaa. late already want read abit sleep also cant. bro rukthai and nookie post is sibei long and juicy. bros. why so angst?

ive met both brothers and i can see both bros are good bros. lol. must be some misunderstanding. tell yall this kinda high tech messaging forum typing is cock one. always make people misunderstand the tone. like in bgr the girl dont see smiley = bad tone. see "la" = irritated. alot this kinda case. prolly yall both party already come forum type abit seh thats why cause misunderstanding.

we're all from sg, all want to have fun. every night come here write long essay really waste energy. both gentleman shake hand we have fun on rukthai birthday okay? dont let misunderstanding ruin friendship. bro rukthai see nookie as best wingman, and nookie nice and easy-going guy. both okay one. sua steady?
Old 11-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro, sorry one more noobie question... is CCK massage the "in" thing now or what? and ermmm... sorry what is CCK btw? opsss make it 2 more noobie questions.
Tot u elang to where. CCK = Choa Chu Kang? I also dunno! 555+ popular or not I'm not sure. Different strokes for different folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poporing123 View Post
Trust me, TD in sg is something i wont go anymore after my BKK trip. 1 LD at local TD = 20 LD in bkk wtf=.=.
What Spore TD u go to that 1 LD costs 20 LDs in Bangkok??? Most expensive LD price in Spore is $15 so if compare most expensive LD in Soi Cowboy its Bht160 at Baccara that means Bht3,200 or SGD128!

FYI the infamous "waterfall" costs about SGD60 or the most SGD75 unless of course u r ordering the "jumbo waterfall" or "volcano" or whatever names these TDs conjure up, then it will double.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-12-2012, 05:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Back home today. It has been a insane crazy week of non-stop partying from Bangkok to Pattaya. Only Slim on the last night was considered tame... no tabao, no coming back when the sun is already risen.

First contact with Bro Nookie was when I "suan" him about some post here. We arranged to meet up for a beer if I ever came to Bangkok. He intro me to the other bros Suasalito, Pinkreika, Sentsggirls, Fishball and the other 2 bros whose nicks I never asked. You all were in your own ways good company and hope to meet again soon.

Anyways my trip is somehow linked to the flame war that Nookie & Rukthai are having so since I already "chak" one leg into it already I shall post my last comment on the matter coz its getting boring. Just make your fucking party happen man, stop being a damn faggot!

My friends and I don't like WIP becoz its full of katoeys. OK mayb there are less now but katoeys there are. For those who don't know, WIP is an after hours club just like Insomnia, Scratch Dog etc... However Rukthai is right about the less farang part its more local but there are FLs too.

So brings me to the point why would a hi-so/model/cover girl want to go to such a place? FYI some Thais already consider nearby Funky lo-so becoz lots of foreigners bring FLs there to party. Also why an after hours club? if u want hi-so nice place then why not Falla Bella? Or a more accessible Nang Leng? Plenty of nice clubs in Bangkok that are never mentioned in the forum.

Its unfair to say Insomnia, Mixx or Scratch Dog is full of dark skinned Isaan type girls. Plenty of fair skin SYTs to be found too. Bro Rukthai, the patpong AGG girl of Nookie's that u were dissing u didn't see nor were u there when I partied with the rest of the bros. U didn't see our girls so please don't talk cock. Only fair thing u said was these places MORE farangs. Please use the word more not infested coz plenty of Asian bros too. Bros who have an colonial hangover then WIP most probably will suit you but I get a kick whenever some farang tries to sian our girls (the available ones) and kana rejected or see them envy our table of fair skin girls.

Bros who want your fantasy of sianing & bedding a "hi-so cover girl model" then good luck to you. Unless u r staying in Bangkok so have time & bahts u most prob end up PCC in your hotel room alone or paying thousands of bahts. Not that its impossible. I know of locals working in Bangkok who have genuine model girlfriends and certainly don't need to advertise a party for their circle of "model" friends.

Which brings me to my last point... U on a VISA run? So what that means no work permit, no proper employment there? So either your rich daddy is paying for your partying or else you are looking for some carrot heads to sponsor your partying in Bangkok.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 15
sojo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
My friends and I don't like WIP becoz its full of katoeys. OK mayb there are less now but katoeys there are. For those who don't know, WIP is an after hours club just like Insomnia, Scratch Dog etc... However Rukthai is right about the less farang part its more local but there are FLs too.

So brings me to the point why would a hi-so/model/cover girl want to go to such a place? FYI some Thais already consider nearby Funky lo-so becoz lots of foreigners bring FLs there to party. Also why an after hours club? if u want hi-so nice place then why not Falla Bella? Or a more accessible Nang Leng? Plenty of nice clubs in Bangkok that are never mentioned in the forum.

Its unfair to say Insomnia, Mixx or Scratch Dog is full of dark skinned Isaan type girls. Plenty of fair skin SYTs to be found too. Bro Rukthai, the patpong AGG girl of Nookie's that u were dissing u didn't see nor were u there when I partied with the rest of the bros. U didn't see our girls so please don't talk cock. Only fair thing u said was these places MORE farangs. Please use the word more not infested coz plenty of Asian bros too. Bros who have an colonial hangover then WIP most probably will suit you but I get a kick whenever some farang tries to sian our girls (the available ones) and kana rejected or see them envy our table of fair skin girls.
To each his own poison. I've seen lots of fair girls at mixx too.

I really hate the hi-so, low-so classification. I go where i like. I can do fallbella and insomnia in a single night too. that's middle-so

It's more about the company and i mean friends.
Old 11-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkreika View Post
U can always drink soda with me.
Nowadays soft drinks in bars/clubs also not cheap leh.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Nowadays soft drinks in bars/clubs also not cheap leh.
555 true.
But at least we are drinking soda than hard liquor.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

pls dun compare prices btw SG disco to bkk LD drinks.. living standard is diff and currency convert is diff.. like that might as well compare housing and food and ciggie..
its diff.. u pay for air tic, hotels , food.. more or less end up the same.. dun kid yrself..

if some guys think this way, sad to say, then u guys wont even have to go fuck or R&R in euro countries or even the US...
Old 11-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any party tonight? Reporting in today.
Old 11-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Back home today. It has been a insane crazy week of non-stop partying from Bangkok to Pattaya. Only Slim on the last night was considered tame... no tabao, no coming back when the sun is already risen.

First contact with Bro Nookie was when I "suan" him about some post here. We arranged to meet up for a beer if I ever came to Bangkok. He intro me to the other bros Suasalito, Pinkreika, Sentsggirls, Fishball and the other 2 bros whose nicks I never asked. You all were in your own ways good company and hope to meet again soon.

Anyways my trip is somehow linked to the flame war that Nookie & Rukthai are having so since I already "chak" one leg into it already I shall post my last comment on the matter coz its getting boring. Just make your fucking party happen man, stop being a damn faggot!

Bros who want your fantasy of sianing & bedding a "hi-so cover girl model" then good luck to you. Unless u r staying in Bangkok so have time & bahts u most prob end up PCC in your hotel room alone or paying thousands of bahts. Not that its impossible. I know of locals working in Bangkok who have genuine model girlfriends and certainly don't need to advertise a party for their circle of "model" friends.

Which brings me to my last point... U on a VISA run? So what that means no work permit, no proper employment there? So either your rich daddy is paying for your partying or else you are looking for some carrot heads to sponsor your partying in Bangkok.
Relax ah bro no point chap ji ka inside. Cause its really pointless unless u tell me bro nookie and bro rukthai got share in either WIP or insomia and they are busy defending it then i nothing to say.. Hi-so Lo-so whatever so at the end of the day u can bring a girl back to ur hotel/apartment is the goal. We're countrymen living on foreign soil. Should unite not make war.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
Relax ah bro no point chap ji ka inside. Cause its really pointless unless u tell me bro nookie and bro rukthai got share in either WIP or insomia and they are busy defending it then i nothing to say.. Hi-so Lo-so whatever so at the end of the day u can bring a girl back to ur hotel/apartment is the goal. We're countrymen living on foreign soil. Should unite not make war.
Hey Bro Woshixiong....I love peace and make love not war...

Never met u...but hope u had fun while u were here.

Bro, u are right, we are Bros in a foreign soil, tat is why, when fellow bros come to BKK and PM me for help, if I can, I try to go and help. I dun announce tat I want party or meet anyone...just tat, if I can, I try give Bros a helping hand...FOC.

I would like to clarify one point...I have NEVER promoted any one particular Club/Place specifically. I have never said...go to this place and forget about this place or that place its not so good. Dun waste time there etc etc. I give respect to wat other bros like and dun thrash their places. One man;s meat is another's poison. Please refer to all my old posts and see for urself. Where have I ever openly said...Insomnia is better than here or tat...or MUST go to Insomnia...etc? If u can find one post of mine like this I will admit it.

And post that say they had happening time at this place or tat place with me...they were mostly FRs written by Bros tat have met me...not by me. I merely respond to their posts. SO bro, no lah, i got no share in any place, I go to all as long as fun and bros ok to go and have fun too. I dun have to say much, just read the old FRs by other bros.

My prob with this whole issue is....why dun just be transparent and say UPFRONT...if need to pay to get the models to party together or not...becoz it just sounds too good that they will just come and party for nothing. They nothing better to do?? if got added cost involved, say that there will be...bros will be in a better position to decide then wat they wanna do. TRANSPARENCY. If no cost..Bro, this is the best thing in BKK laew. Even I will go for it man...who dun want to have pretty MODELs to party with...correct?? I have said enuff on this topic...

U take care bro...and happy hunting again in BKK when u come....
Old 11-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Hey Bro Woshixiong....I love peace and make love not war...

Never met u...but hope u had fun while u were here.

Bro, u are right, we are Bros in a foreign soil, tat is why, when fellow bros come to BKK and PM me for help, if I can, I try to go and help. I dun announce tat I want party or meet anyone...just tat, if I can, I try give Bros a helping hand...FOC.

I would like to clarify one point...I have NEVER promoted any one particular Club/Place specifically. I have never said...go to this place and forget about this place or that place its not so good. Dun waste time there etc etc. I give respect to wat other bros like and dun thrash their places. One man;s meat is another's poison. Please refer to all my old posts and see for urself. Where have I ever openly said...Insomnia is better than here or tat...or MUST go to Insomnia...etc? If u can find one post of mine like this I will admit it.

And post that say they had happening time at this place or tat place with me...they were mostly FRs written by Bros tat have met me...not by me. I merely respond to their posts. SO bro, no lah, i got no share in any place, I go to all as long as fun and bros ok to go and have fun too. I dun have to say much, just read the old FRs by other bros.

My prob with this whole issue is....why dun just be transparent and say UPFRONT...if need to pay to get the models to party together or not...becoz it just sounds too good that they will just come and party for nothing. They nothing better to do?? if got added cost involved, say that there will be...bros will be in a better position to decide then wat they wanna do. TRANSPARENCY. If no cost..Bro, this is the best thing in BKK laew. Even I will go for it man...who dun want to have pretty MODELs to party with...correct?? I have said enuff on this topic...

U take care bro...and happy hunting again in BKK when u come....
I'm always here i personnely feel i better not chap ji ka in this lol. sure do meet up when u free
Old 11-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
I'm always here i personnely feel i better not chap ji ka in this lol. sure do meet up when u free
LOL!! No one asking u to chao ji ka lah bro....just clarifying tat I was not defending Insomnia....just dun like how some people dun respect other's taste and openly thrash places they go and say they DUn want newbies to get wrong impression...hey he dun feel its happenin its his view...to me, so wat if i feel its damn happenin.....??Wrong??
Old 11-12-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

U guys are damn good... these few pages, mostly 1000 words essay. Anyone kind enough to briefly summaries?? I old man, see 1000 words, I will start to yawn. Again apologise for being old, I can't stop time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1