The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-03-2007, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hahaha... if I were, David Villa would already be a Liverpool Player
This report came from bookmakers William Hill.......

Thursday 08 Mar 2007
David Villa hints that Liverpool's Spanish contingent could lure him to Anfield, while Frank Lampard future at Chelsea is in doubt...

VILLA FLATTERED BY ENGLISH INTEREST
Who? - David Villa
Where is he? - Valencia
What is he linked with? - Liverpool and Chelsea

David Villa has revealed that the Spanish contingent at Liverpool could lure him to Anfield should he decide to move to the Premiership in the future. The Valencia striker has been at the centre of rumours for some time concerning a possible summer move to the Premiership, with Chelsea as well as Liverpool interested. However, in an interview with the Daily Star, the Spaniard revealed that his closeness with Reds boss Rafa Benitez could be important. "They are both big teams and have a lot of attraction," he explained. "Liverpool don't just have a coach in Rafael Benitez who is Spanish but I also have a lot of friends there. When Rafa was coach at Valencia and I was at Zaragoza there was contact about me joining Valencia but I could not arrive until the year after he left.' However, despite admitting to feeling flattered by the wealth of interest in his signature, Villa also revealed that at the moment, he is committed to Valencia. 'The talk about the Premiership is flattering and it makes you see that if you are doing things well other teams should become interested in you,' he revealed. 'But all the time there is nothing concrete, then I am not going to think about it too much. The day that happens we will look at the situation then. Things can happen in the future but right now I am happy at Valencia."
Old 12-03-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
This report came from bookmakers William Hill.......
Aiyah... why u pecah my lobang
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
my choice signings:- van nisterooy, joaquin, terry and drogba if possible. make mascherano move permanent cos he can be really good. my lousy 2 cents.
Yeah, very lousy 2 cents worth indeed ... if you had been in Rafa's shoes, you'd be known as the one who squandered away the American millions - first, you wanna pay a mini-bomb to get an oldie who'd last for how long?? second, you wanna pay 2 mega-bombs to get 2 Chelsea stars (provided they wanna sell) to help Roman's bank accounts look better??

On another issue, Carra is still not breaking into the England central defence becoz he has shown such high-standard versatility at almost all positions in the defence. England managers past & present rather have a set of "permanent fixtures" & have Carra act as the "master plug". Sad but that's the way life is ...
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Yeah, very lousy 2 cents worth indeed ... if you had been in Rafa's shoes, you'd be known as the one who squandered away the American millions - first, you wanna pay a mini-bomb to get an oldie who'd last for how long?? second, you wanna pay 2 mega-bombs to get 2 Chelsea stars (provided they wanna sell) to help Roman's bank accounts look better??

On another issue, Carra is still not breaking into the England central defence becoz he has shown such high-standard versatility at almost all positions in the defence. England managers past & present rather have a set of "permanent fixtures" & have Carra act as the "master plug". Sad but that's the way life is ...
and your good suggestion would be to pray for another robbie fowler to materialise out of thin air to solve the finishing problems that were amplified in the last 2 games??? hurts their game and hurts us supporters who put $ in the beginning of the season on them winning the league! coming to the game, was thinking why pool didnt jump in to get ronaldo. yes, it's a stop gap measure but pool needs a striker to put away those half chances.

dont think roman cares about the money he will get from wantaway players, if jose leaves. dont think it will be $ squandered if the oldie gets his job done, which he always does. 3 seasons of 25 goals in all competitions would not be too much to ask from him at all, not that i would like to see him in a liverpool shirt. he is proven, while all can see that benitez targets are all well, suspect. jans huntelaar, dutch league, can he adapt to the pace of the game? cue dirk kuijt. david villa, too light-weight, can he get used to the physical play that is non-existent in the la liga when compared to the epl?

carra can play across the back and in midfield, but the main reason for his irregular appearance in an england shirt is due to inept managers who do not dare to make changes to influential (effective, playing well or otherwise) players already entrenched in those positions.

always love a learned discussion about liverpool so no offence meant in any way. would really love an alternative rather than to put down suggestions, if any. but all thanks for the reply at 4am in the morning, real peachy.

on a personal note, would rather chelski win the league again rather than the manure led by our beloved neville. hope that they keep trying and failing to win the league again and again. the rest of the teams can just take turns to win it.
Old 12-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

RVN in Pool would never happen, at his age and price tag, no way. Joaquin, maybe, but not Drogba or Terry (besides, Terry is a true blue, they wont sell and he won't come).

Hope they make mascherano permanent...

Ronaldo ??? Gotta be kidding. Great striker, but needs a league that is slower paced, the guy is no longer that quick and needs time on the ball to work his magic.

Hunteelar may be an option worth looking at, phenomenal strike rate.

Since we are playing fantasy football... if Pool had all the money in the world, and could convince any team to sell

GK - Buffon and/or Cech
Central Defenders - Lucio, Cannavaro, Carra
Left Back - Ashley Cole
Right Back - Cafu
Midfield - Lampard, Kaka, Robben, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerrard, Ronadinho
Strikers - Adriano, Villa, Rooney

Just some names that come to mind

Old 12-03-2007, 03:32 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
RVN in Pool would never happen, at his age and price tag, no way. Joaquin, maybe, but not Drogba or Terry (besides, Terry is a true blue, they wont sell and he won't come).

Hope they make mascherano permanent...

Ronaldo ??? Gotta be kidding. Great striker, but needs a league that is slower paced, the guy is no longer that quick and needs time on the ball to work his magic.

Hunteelar may be an option worth looking at, phenomenal strike rate.

Since we are playing fantasy football... if Pool had all the money in the world, and could convince any team to sell

GK - Buffon and/or Cech
Central Defenders - Lucio, Cannavaro, Carra
Left Back - Ashley Cole
Right Back - Cafu
Midfield - Lampard, Kaka, Robben, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerrard, Ronadinho
Strikers - Adriano, Villa, Rooney

Just some names that come to mind
agreed with u on RVN. i really dont want him too, but cant seem to think of anyone who could do the job as well as him. just sick of benitez buying fringe players and hoping that they would perform. now got cash, need to get real worldclass players, just a couple would do. terry is terribly loyal to mourinho, as in lampard. so u never know what might happen, i m just hoping.

always felt ronaldo still can leh... do nothing for the whole match besides bumming around and then turn up to tap the ball in. moreover, i see that he is fitter before than he was a galactico. mascherano is one for the very near future. i have seen him play before for argentina and well, he was commanding and impressive with his range of passing.

for huntelaar, i have my reservations for dutch players. dont really have the chance to watch dutch league but it gave me the impression that they r playing non-contact footy over there. dirk kuijt was scoring for fun as well then before he moved. he is not exactly scoring now although i m very much impressed with his workrate, heart and determination. RVN is different cos he is more suited for the english game due to his more physical nature.

for your dream list, buffon is great but guess his heart is with juve. he had rather play serie b football than to go elsewhere. either that or he is paid a ton and not worth it for him to go elsewhere. and i have something against brazilian defenders lah... lucio, cafu or even roberto carlos just cant measure up. cashley cole? u joking or what?

and in my view, no manure scum player, diver or boxer, is going to soil the sacred liverpool jersey. ronaldinho wants to leave hor... actually if can get ronnie, dont win title also ok for me. but lampard abit difficult to fit in, especially when sissoko is rafa's pet, not that i m complaining. i can see him becoming a very great player.

think need to spend quite a bit of that USD on the youth infrastructure and scouting, young players r simply not coming through. just having some fun with yr list, hope u dont mind. cheers.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
agreed with u on RVN. i really dont want him too, but cant seem to think of anyone who could do the job as well as him. just sick of benitez buying fringe players and hoping that they would perform. now got cash, need to get real worldclass players, just a couple would do. terry is terribly loyal to mourinho, as in lampard. so u never know what might happen, i m just hoping.

always felt ronaldo still can leh... do nothing for the whole match besides bumming around and then turn up to tap the ball in. moreover, i see that he is fitter before than he was a galactico. mascherano is one for the very near future. i have seen him play before for argentina and well, he was commanding and impressive with his range of passing.

for huntelaar, i have my reservations for dutch players. dont really have the chance to watch dutch league but it gave me the impression that they r playing non-contact footy over there. dirk kuijt was scoring for fun as well then before he moved. he is not exactly scoring now although i m very much impressed with his workrate, heart and determination. RVN is different cos he is more suited for the english game due to his more physical nature.

for your dream list, buffon is great but guess his heart is with juve. he had rather play serie b football than to go elsewhere. either that or he is paid a ton and not worth it for him to go elsewhere. and i have something against brazilian defenders lah... lucio, cafu or even roberto carlos just cant measure up. cashley cole? u joking or what?

and in my view, no manure scum player, diver or boxer, is going to soil the sacred liverpool jersey. ronaldinho wants to leave hor... actually if can get ronnie, dont win title also ok for me. but lampard abit difficult to fit in, especially when sissoko is rafa's pet, not that i m complaining. i can see him becoming a very great player.

think need to spend quite a bit of that USD on the youth infrastructure and scouting, young players r simply not coming through. just having some fun with yr list, hope u dont mind. cheers.
haha... I have always like Lucio as a defender. Can't stand Campbell, Neville or Ferdinand. WOuld love Paolo Maldini, but asking a bit much, Maybe Gabriel heinze. I always love the cafu/roberto carlos/leonardo runs up the flanks .. hehehe

Would love to have another team of Galacticos, haha, but the one that can score goals even if you park a fleet of busses in front of the goal ...

Old 12-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha... I have always like Lucio as a defender. Can't stand Campbell, Neville or Ferdinand. WOuld love Paolo Maldini, but asking a bit much, Maybe Gabriel heinze. I always love the cafu/roberto carlos/leonardo runs up the flanks .. hehehe

Would love to have another team of Galacticos, haha, but the one that can score goals even if you park a fleet of busses in front of the goal ...
hahaha... never liked lucio as a defender. loved campbell in his prime, the kind of defender i like, no nonsense, clear the ball even it means breaking my leg, kind of defender. paolo maldini somemore, plus franco baresi even better. who doesnt love roberto carlos marauding the flanks and his long range missiles.

dont hate neville pls. dont u think he's got a really pouty and peachy mouth, best for giving alex and sven bbbjs. how else do u explain he's still playing in the team? wonder if one of the okts here can bring him in after he's retired. i will pay extra just to get 1st blood n make fully sure that he can shit standing.

the galacticos collapsed after a certain english shirt seller turned up... love the days when they score 7 goals while playing at 2nd gear. still remember they always take the field half asleep and only wake up after they concede the 1st goal. cheers and have a good week ahead.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
dont think roman cares about the money he will get from wantaway players, if jose leaves. dont think it will be $ squandered if the oldie gets his job done, which he always does. 3 seasons of 25 goals in all competitions would not be too much to ask from him at all, not that i would like to see him in a liverpool shirt. he is proven, while all can see that benitez targets are all well, suspect. jans huntelaar, dutch league, can he adapt to the pace of the game? cue dirk kuijt. david villa, too light-weight, can he get used to the physical play that is non-existent in the la liga when compared to the epl?
Bro how about giving players a chance first before dismissing them for being lightweight? Look at Fabregas for instance. The English league has changed a lot in the last five years.

And don't think Roman will sell his stars, whether Jose leaves or not. My, even fantasy football players in this forum know not to sell their prized assets to their rivals!
Old 12-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bro how about giving players a chance first before dismissing them for being lightweight? Look at Fabregas for instance. The English league has changed a lot in the last five years.

And don't think Roman will sell his stars, whether Jose leaves or not. My, even fantasy football players in this forum know not to sell their prized assets to their rivals!
bro, i m all for giving chances to players who have the propensity to do well. how many times has it happened in recent times to liverpool? reina is the only acquisition who is generally consistent but he is still prone to the occasional howlers. do u hear buffon doing that? the mid-range purchases are killing liverpool cos they do not have consistency for us to count on week in, week out. garcia, crouch, aurelio, bellamy all have blown hot and cold. not to mention kewell, scoring beautiful goals and then doing disappearing acts.

we need a couple more stars to shoulder responsibilities and be more consistent, spread the attention around instead of knowing where the biggest threat is coming from all the time. i m saying this grudgingly but chelski, the whole team can play mediocre football and the stars would take turns to do magic, one week would be lampard, the other drogba and once in a while, ballack and sheva comes in n chip in a bit here n there. ballack is not playing well, but can u afford to not keep one eye on him, in case he had a good session with his missus the previous nite and decided to turn on the sports gear? u wouldnt know who to mark out of the game...

with these few stars in place, the mid range players would have more room to get into the game and not be blamed when things dont really go their way. imagine kuijt and bellamy had to shoulder most of the attacking responsibilities this season when this is only their 1st season with pool. kuijt didnt even join them for pre-season.

big stars get more attention from the other team, thus putting legs to get them out of groove, thus leaving space open which would otherwise be unavailable. barcelona, last season and this as well, how many man-markers would u put on them? space open up... play opens up, the mid range purchases would flourish.

that's all i m saying, not trying to judge them before they try. and i know roman wont want to sell to another premiership team, maybe sell them to one of his crony team in siberia!!! cheers n thanks for the points.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we need a couple more stars to shoulder responsibilities and be more consistent, spread the attention around instead of knowing where the biggest threat is coming from all the time. i m saying this grudgingly but chelski, the whole team can play mediocre football and the stars would take turns to do magic, one week would be lampard, the other drogba and once in a while, ballack and sheva comes in n chip in a bit here n there. ballack is not playing well, but can u afford to not keep one eye on him, in case he had a good session with his missus the previous nite and decided to turn on the sports gear? u wouldnt know who to mark out of the game...
This post I like better I said in an earlier post that we need scorers in other areas of the field, besides the strikers and Stevie. Cos, as you say, it totally changes the mentality of the team playing us, especially when we are away.

Having said that, there is still the matter of getting the right players for us. Just picking the top names of football won't do at all - Shev and Ballack are prime egs of that. You may say they are still a threat when they are on the field, but Chelshit has suffered more than gained from them this season.

One thing I absolutely agree with you - no former Mancs in our team and certainly no C. Ronaldo even if he wasn't a Manc!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 18
picu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to beholdpicu is a splendid one to behold

Hi fellow Reds fans,

Sorry but a bit off the current thread's topic but a question that is still about our beloved club. Does anyone know where can I buy the jacket as worn by Benitez below:

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Old 12-03-2007, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
This post I like better I said in an earlier post that we need scorers in other areas of the field, besides the strikers and Stevie. Cos, as you say, it totally changes the mentality of the team playing us, especially when we are away.

Having said that, there is still the matter of getting the right players for us. Just picking the top names of football won't do at all - Shev and Ballack are prime egs of that. You may say they are still a threat when they are on the field, but Chelshit has suffered more than gained from them this season.

One thing I absolutely agree with you - no former Mancs in our team and certainly no C. Ronaldo even if he wasn't a Manc!
haha... stevie really gets a lot of attention. think u should realise teams playing pool likes to leave the wings fairly open and crowd the centre cos our dear giant likes to give chance. dirk kuijt is more of a threat in the air but only 1 guy to mark in the box. the rest can concentrate on cutting off the gerrard run into the box. imagine a centre foward who thrives on such crosses and a winger in the mould of joaquin. if u dont put a man on joaquin, he is going to cut in, drive towards goal and shoot. more often than not, he scores, even when playing for betis. put a man on him and the centre forward, half the defence is gone. liverpool are playing like my youngest bro plays on his xbox, all cramped up in the middle cos the wingers dont pose a scoring threat.

chelski's problems lies with the fact that mourinho had to trim his squad in the beginning of the season to keep everyone happy with more playing time. then the board made up of jokers went to sell gallas and huth. no cover in defence. and terry this season very suay hor... think main reasons for drogba scoring more is that that opposing teams pay more attention to sheva n also the fact that he has given up diving as a sport. ballack is a bad signing cos they had to revert to the centre heavy formation just to fit him and lampard in.

cristiano ronaldo, hmm, if pool needs a diver, i would have gone to china (they r worldclass) and got guo jingjing. much nicer to look at and wont fall that easily as well. just ask tottenham fans. did he trip his own leg or the air tripped him???

i m glad and proud to be called a liverpool supporter cos the club and fans have much more character and dignity. still remember one season houllier tried to sign bowyer but was rebuffed by the board and fans due to his racist background. leeds r having last in the championship and is expected to be relegated. poetic justice for o'leary to continue playing him n woodgate. so with that, dont think liverpool needs a cristiano, no matter how many points he can cheat. hope retribution will befall them as the manager (knighted somemore, where's the honour?) continues to turn a blind eye. learning from the french professor indeed, "i didnt see it" leh...
Old 12-03-2007, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks like the tribe as spoken
Old 12-03-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

I think we should concern about whether Mr rafa will quit liverpool at the end of the season for Real madxxxx

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1