The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 11-05-2024, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Mistress Shi Shi, from Sglonelyguy website.

Went to her home

She opened the door and saw short hair guy with red lipstick, black jacket ,and pant.

She sat on bed as I stripped off my jacket, now I am in feminine camisole ( i lowered my head in shame)
(try to fantasise myself as 56 year old female teacher being told to undress by arrogant student in her 20s)

I was asked to lower my shorts

As I lowered my short , revealing my black lacy panties

She inspected my skin and my lower region (almost bald)
After she was satisfied , she commanded me to go and bath as she stood and watch, remained clothed .

After I dry myself, she gave me my panties and asked me to wear
After I wear my panties, she asked me to put on her short heeled shoes and do short catwalk

I don't feel complete as I was not wearing bra.

After that, she led me to bed and told me to be on all fours
She used vibrator to poke my ass.
and then insert vibrator , using my panties to ensure vibrator inside my ass, grilling

She then used whip to whip me gentely

Later, she removed vibrator and put on strapon to fuck my ass , hard and furiously
I was like arggghh...arggghh
Then she moved me till I was front and lift my legs up, and insert strapon and fucked me

Not complete because I don't have breasts
(maybe I should wear padded bra with flowery design)

She then insert vibrator and carressed my cock inside my panties.
I was warned not to cum otherwise I would dirty my panties

I begged for relief as I moaned,my body shaking

Then she lowered my panties and I cummed

She then clean me up and do legs massage
Then I bathed and dressed up
and left the place

Will try Coco,from Sglonelyguy.. (she would make me wear wig, apply eyeliner, etc on my face, then make me wear lingerie and dress , high heel shoe,...)

I found Jessica most cruel of all SM providers . See how she torture guys and post on twitter (no gut as she would insert needles ....etc)
Old 11-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samster168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
there’s early bird promo for mistress Huan!
Old 11-05-2024, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
she has early bird special!
Old 11-05-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bump bump 2 more days to her arrival
Old 11-05-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cafa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafa123 View Post
Good News to all, Mistress Qi 七公主 is coming back in May!
Mistress Qi is here!
Old 11-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cafa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafa123 View Post
Mistress Qi is here!
七公主 is here!
Old 11-05-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

misstress qi, look different on her WeChat, did she go under the knife or photoshopped
Old 12-05-2024, 08:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
misstress qi, look different on her WeChat, did she go under the knife or photoshopped
Most of the massage ladies are heavily photoshopped. I’ve got a few bros sharing that Jessica looks very different from the photos too. Whether you’re going to them for a massage or for bdsm, just be mentally prepared they aren’t the best lookers, but you get a low price/value in return.

If looks matter to you, mistress Huan or mistress Su would suit you much better. Both are drop dead gorgeous.
Old 12-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samster168 View Post
she has early bird special!
What’s the promo I don’t see it
Old 12-05-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbaker View Post
What’s the promo I don’t see it
The price she quotes now for those who make advance appointment lower than later. She is likely to raise as slots become fewer. Abit like airline style.
Old 12-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samster168 View Post
The price she quotes now for those who make advance appointment lower than later. She is likely to raise as slots become fewer. Abit like airline style.
I’m told it depends if you prepay with PayPal ($360++) and Alipay ($360++) or in person ($380++). ++ are extra charges for HJ, facesitting, anal play, golden shower, brown shower, needles, electro play and others beyond foot and impact play.

Better to check with her directly if interested as I’m only relaying from another bro who arranged to meet her tomorrow.
Old 12-05-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Jessica recently heavy photoshopped. I think there are better ones out there atm
Old 14-05-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Fortunately, I was great at chugging and did not allow any of Mistress' precious fluids to flow out except for those that landed on face directly. It didn't take long for me to feel that my stomach was full and I wondered how much pee did Mistress store. Eventually the stream of nectar began to become weaker and slowed.

[to be continued]
Part 2

After Mistress was done, she removed her hand from my head, wiped, and put on her panties. She stood next to me and looked at me who had drops of her nectar on my face, and said, "You're too dirty to be anywhere else but the toilet. Stay there, I'll need you later," she said while pointing to a corner of the bathroom. I thought the session was over, but my status to Mistress remained as a toilet, so I curled up obediently in the corner of the bathroom. Mistress looked at me satisfied, turned around and went out, closing the bathroom door.

Not knowing when Mistress would come in again, I didn't dare to wipe off her nectar from my face. I waited obediently, wondering if I could still drink anymore given my now full stomach. I heard Mistress watching TV outside, and from time to time sending voice messages. Mistress' voice was sweet and delightful, and kept me fantasizing about various scenes of being trained by her. It was not too long before I heard the sound of her high heels nearing, and my mind returned to reality.

The door opened, and Mistress walked in. She looked at me condescendingly and said, "I want to use the toilet." I knew the time had come for me to perform my function again so I quickly knelt down and stuck out my tongue like a dog waiting for its owner to feed it.

I didn’t know what posture to adopt and knelt there awkwardly before Mistress grabbed my hair and pushed me back against the wall. That forced me to change my posture from kneeling to squatting, before I eventually lost my balance and sat against the wall. Mistress straddled both sides of my body and began to take off her panties. I understood what she was thinking and quickly adjusted my height. At the same time, I raised my head and opened my mouth wide. Mistress seemed very satisfied with my initiative this time. She patted my face gently and gave me a big smile. With her panties off, she raised one foot and stepped on my shoulder. This gesture really surprised me. I quickly adjusted the position of my head and mouth again so that I could accurately receive her golden nectar. When the first stream started, I realized that this position was really difficult. I was immobile because Mistress was stepping on my shoulders, and I had to stretch my head and mouth forward and downward with all my strength to drink but it was still possible. A lot of Mistress' nectar did end up directly on my chest as I failed to reach it and I was afraid of being punished for wasting Mistress' nectar. I eventually resorted to sticking out my tongue and drink half-licking and half-sucking.

When Mistress was finally done, I realised Mistress must have drank a lot of water earlier, but a lot of it ended up on my body. I wondered if Mistress would be angry and did not dare to look up. Suprisingly, she said "Go take a shower," in a very gentle and warm voice.
Old 15-05-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 2 doms in a week

Princess Qi still as strict and harsh as ever. I really submitted out of fear. shes the no bullshit kind unlike some others still can talk or ask for something. A true sadist.

OMM on the other hand has a good blend between sensual and strict, which I prefer.

Great to have both of them back.
Old 15-05-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

I’ve asked Mistress Su if she has anything exciting for this time given the other dommes are also here, and she sent me these. Not sure if anyone else also harbored fantasies about being dominated by a SQ girl

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1