The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Imho, spurs traded off with midfield loss. On vested interests, hope you cockerels pin chelskis down this weekend on the other side london
spurs couldnt stamp the domination anywhere on the pitch, they allowed united players to control the flow, its a road to failure. nobody can defend against man utd for such long periods without conceding.

chelski better brace for the storm, the lily whites are in a mood now.

a tale of 2 manchester sides beating 2 london giants over the weekend.

kolo: yo brother bayor, you better get up now, this is the "away" side of the stadium...
Old 14-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
spurs couldnt stamp the domination anywhere on the pitch, they allowed united players to control the flow, its a road to failure. nobody can defend against man utd for such long periods without conceding...
But Spurs is still having a very impressive start to the season ya? 1 match doesn't make 1 season. I think Spurs fans should be pretty impressed by some of the football seen this season ya? Are you happy so far Castrol?
Old 14-09-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
But Spurs is still having a very impressive start to the season ya? 1 match doesn't make 1 season. I think Spurs fans should be pretty impressed by some of the football seen this season ya? Are you happy so far Castrol?
Bro,

1 match doesn't make a season, but it important to improve. Being happy is only one part of it, being complacent is another. I don't think Liverpool is happy with loosing, right? Anyway, Liverpool had a great game last week. Hope to see more good results from Spurs.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 14-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS BROs,

It's certainly a big Wake Up Call for HARRY & our players "dreaming too much about Top 6 or 4 so soon" !!!...

It's definitely very tough for HARRY to win over FERGIE's tactics and Man U players used to his instruction so well liked Rough Tactics used against LENNON..and BERBA's dive !!!...that even caused a RED CARD !!!...

Really dun understand why HARRY used JENAS or HUTTON...and should have sub KEANE with KRANJCAR much earlier !!!

Frankly both our midfield & defence crashed to Man U's attacks...And the superior Win mentality !!!...

Actually i'm really concerned that now CHELSEA can easily be a Copy Cat and kill us off in the our game against them !!!...

We really miss MODRIC for hard working performance !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 14-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
but it important to improve. Being happy is only one part of it, being complacent is another. I don't think Liverpool is happy with loosing, right? Hope to see more good results from Spurs.
Give redknapp more time? Harry's so much better than that spanish guy. Spurs have something that Liverpool doesn't have. A good transfer budget. A lot of exciting talent in the team. nobody likes their team losing. But every fan wants to see improvement in their team. I do think Spurs is and will be improving.
Old 15-09-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Give redknapp more time? Harry's so much better than that spanish guy. Spurs have something that Liverpool doesn't have. A good transfer budget. A lot of exciting talent in the team. nobody likes their team losing. But every fan wants to see improvement in their team. I do think Spurs is and will be improving.
well u guys have the best spanish guy,cos he wld have come up with a plan to kill thier midfield,we cld not handle 2 old coots n that anderson.it shows that harry still as a long way to go.we caught u on ur off day.it wld be hard 4 us to finish in the top 4.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bro me happy like fuck so far, spurs is still on track for a great season. but the top 4 finish seems more difficult this time becos man city looks unstoppable and who knows what star players they will sign in january.
Old 21-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Samster

chelski 3 spurs 0

KEANE CONTROVERSY: Spurs skipper Robbie Keane tumbled in the box under a second half challenge from Ricardo Carvalho, but referee Howard Webb gave neither a penalty or warned the striker for diving. Not giving either decision was a baffling decision. "If he felt he dived, why not give him a red or yellow card," argued Spurs boss Redknapp. "That decision could have changed the course of the game."

a penalty for robbie keane surely, even if his fall looked somewhat delayed, the contact from carvalho did happen.

Jermaine Jenas reflects Spurs' disappointment as that last win in 1990 grows ever a part of history.
Old 22-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It has shown that we have failed against the 3rd 'big 4' teams that we have played this season so far.

Take it positively that there was a clear penalty no given, if not, the game may end differently.

Too many injuries in the defence. Bassong has been given the all-clear already. Thank God. Ledley King still needs a scan.

It is clear that the back line is weaken by injury whereas the midfield is not providing enough cover and the forwards are firing blanks.

Defensively, without King, Woodgate, and Dawson, Bassong is helpless as Corluka's lack of pace is magnified by Drogba.

Defensive Midfield, almost non-existence against Chelsea's diamond formation where their midfield is too strong.

Attacking Midfield, Lennon running inwards causes little effect as Cole and Bosingwa is free to run riot against us.

Forward, If only Defoe is not wasteful with his only clear chance. If only Keane had went down immediately after being clipped by Cavalho.
The only department which show encouraging signs is Goalkeeping. Cudicini is very determined to keep his clean sheet, but he is unable to do everything alone.

If only we play route 1 with Crouch right from the start partnering Defoe (Crouch's height attract Centrebacks to him and Defoe's speed can help him after the Centrebacks are kept busy by Crouch), Keane on the left, Lennon on the right (inter-exchanging with Keane from time to time), Huddlestone in the attacking midfield (distributing balls to the wings), Jenas behind Huddlestone providing cover and stringing through passes. The back four remains the same, if without King, and if necessary, Palacios plays stopper with Bassong playing sweeper.

Harry, I think this can work with the shortage of players due to injury especially against teams like Chelsea, which has strong midfield with numbers together with fast and strong strikers aided by fast wingbacks. Hopefully, you see this. Our formation cannot be stagnant.

Play against an Italian coach with the Italian way.
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 22-09-2009, 05:27 PM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Hey SPURS BROs,

Was watching this SPURS vs CHELSEA game @ Kabuki Ktv,I was holding closely both my PRC Mei Meis...I was really hoping SPURS can produce a super performance as most have already predicted a CHELSEA Win !...Both of them was wondering if i had bet big on the game !...As soon i watched COLE scored...and watching how CHELSEA & the REF "Bullied" SPURS...i had this horrible feeling that it may be impossible for SPURS to even fight for a Draw !...

Seem liked HARRY's tactics are juz not good enough for the last 2 games !...We really missed MODRIC hard work & inspiration !...CORLUKA was disappointing !!!...

Only a solid win against BURNLEY this weekend will certainly up our bruised SPURS player morales !...

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 24-09-2009, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Only a solid win against BURNLEY this weekend will certainly up our bruised SPURS player morales !...
Bro,

Burnley is no pushover. They are able to get results against teams like Man U, which Spurs failed.

Burnley play very good passing game. They are attack minded and many a times leave them open to attack. Their accuracy is critical, hence, our strikers must be more deadly than them. They uses their wingers to great effect. They will absorb like the game against Man U and Chelsea (until Chelsea's 2nd goal, they are still very resilent).

The only team that has unlocked them fully is Liverpool. So I hope Harry is looking into these three games tactically to prepare for this week's game and make necessary adjustment.

My personal pick will be:
Goalkeeper: Cudicini
Defenders: Hutton (Right), Bassong, King/Dawson, Benoit (left)
Midfielders: Kranjcar (Left), Jenas (Defensive), Keane (Attacking), Lennon (right)
Forwards: Crouch, Defoe.
Substitute: Gomez, Pavlyuchenko, Corluka, Palacios, Huddlestone.

Hutton is chosen because of his wingback ability as attack is the best defence and the best way is to pin Burnley on the back foot, moreover, he has Lennon to cover him when he is out of position. Use Jenas as both defensive to tackle any danger and creative midfielder to push clever through ball.

In midfield, Keane to play behind the 2 strikers as he is most dangerous as a 2nd striker and also he can thread passes to the wingers. Kranjcar will be complimented by Benoit in both attack and defence. More importantly, Kranjcar and Lennon has to inter-change from time to time (to de-stabilised the Burnley defence), these two must be fluid as the fluidity of Modric can be achieved with the inter-changing and not compromising their winger positions.

In attack, Crouch has to use his head to head the ball:
a) down for Defoe to run through the centre of Burnley's backline as their centrebacks will have their hands full with Crouch around;
b) down for Keane to run through on the blind side while Defoe is used a decoy;
c) towards the wingers to run against burnley's wingbacks; and/or
d) into the net to score or at least create problem for the keeper.

Palacios and Huddlestone will be used as a backup for Jenas and Kranjar respectively. Pavlyuchenko is a substitute for Crouch. Corluka's versatility, but lack of speed, will mean he is the Defence back-up. Palacios can be used as a stopper too if necessary.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;

Last edited by Spurslover; 24-09-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 24-09-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

=> Thanks & Enjoyed reading your post,BRO Spurslover !

Juz managed to watch SPURS vs PRESTON game on the BBC internet news.Actually PRESTON had a few very good scoring chances but GOMES performed very well ! So we were quite lucky that they didn't managed to score with our "makeshift leaky defence" !

COUCHIE played very well & should play every game & HARRY can decide on using DEFOE or KEANE to partner him upfront !...

It was really a pity that GIOVANI got injured again esp when he was played so well for MEXICO recently ! He's actually a exciting & talented player to watch !!!....

Totally agreed with you that BURNLEY are NO pushovers esp watching them play us in that "ding dong - semi's that really stressed me !" Very hard working & dangerous on the attack & their goalie is also tough to beat !!!"...HARRY will get the players to watch how LIVERPOOL won their recent game against them !!!

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 26-09-2009, 12:55 PM
Samster

With Dawson back, hopefully, the defence should be more stable. Hopefully, with the defence tighten up, the midfielders and strikers will do their work to score.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 28-09-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Tottenham 5 - 0 Burnley
By Jamie Lillywhite

Saturday, 26 September 2009
Premier League

Keane (pen) 18
Jenas 33
Keane 74
Keane 77
Keane 87

Robbie Keane scored four times as Spurs returned to winning ways in an entertaining game at White Hart Lane.

Keane slotted a penalty into the bottom corner after strike partner Jermain Defoe was brought down by Andre Bikey.
Burnley had their moments in an open game and Steve Fletcher had a goal ruled offside, before Jermaine Jenas made it 2-0 with a deflected 20-yarder.
After the break Keane fired into the top corner, rifled in a left-foot shot and squeezed a fourth in off the post.

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp:
"I've never had more problems picking a team.
"To leave Peter Crouch out after his hat-trick in midweek wasn't easy but I went with the two little ones and their movement was fantastic.
"With their big centre-halves I thought we would give them more problems than with a big man up there. That was a key factor.
"Robbie is important, he's one of the few voices we have in the dressing room. He's a great player, has been for years, and he takes his chances so well."

Robbie Keane scoring his second goal against Burnley
Old 30-09-2009, 11:53 AM
Samster

Spurs' best performance against a EPL team this season. Well done Robbie Keane. His last goal proves the theory of playing Crouch by letting him head down balls to the wings and to fellow strikers as he really attract the centrebacks towards him and create holes in the heart of opponent's defence.

We also gotten our 1st clean sheet. Hopefully, more clean sheets to come with the return of centrebacks to stabilised the defences because Huddlestone and Corluka will be exposed by stronger teams with strikers' pace. It is best to rotate the centrebacks with 31 October match in mind. We must win this match against our London rival, hence, the centrebacks need to be fresh. Bassong, Corluka and Huddlestone needs a break, Dawson needs match fitness, King and Woodgate needs to be fit again. Try some youngster during some part of the game before 31 October.

Strikers are now firing except Pavlychenko, whom is injured. Midfielders are getting into shape. Wingers need to be more creative with short passing like Keane's 2nd goal. Defence need to be reinvented because of injuries. Goalkeeper needs to be vigilant. Hopefully, we can progress as far as possible.

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1