The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 17
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

china doll was full house again last night. :-) See quite a few happening babes.. all i can say is babelicious!!!!

P/s : Now 24hr early booking also cant confirm get room liao, try 48hrs early booking.. :P (Valid : Thurs-Fri)
Old 01-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

btw, thanks guys for up-ing me, will return the favor once my power is restored.

good support here.

maybe we can organise an outing on china doll in the near future
Old 01-10-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
P/s : Now 24hr early booking also cant confirm get room liao, try 48hrs early booking.. :P (Valid : Thurs-Fri)
Sure or not? We go to China Doll quite frequent and had never experienced any issue with getting a room, even though getting it on the same day.

Fyi, we organise outing weekly if you want to join us You can refer to our thread.

Cheers.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Fyi, we organise outing weekly if you want to join us You can refer to our thread.

Cheers.
Thanks bro for the invite, but sat is hard for me to go out..hehe
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
batboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatboyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
We always go on Sat, but sometimes we also arrange on weekdays, e.g., this week, we've had one on Tue and another on Wed. We may also arrange one on weekday next week to try kabuki as they'll be having promotion as mentioned on kabuki thread.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
no prob bro..if we have weekdays , you can join us if u want...

cheers
Old 01-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammi9306 View Post
....there r 2 many hangflower joints mostly 'pian jia' type. They take silliporeans for 'chai tou' pay $50 - 100 or even 200 to hangflower.....knn craok like a frog, some ok looking only can't hug or squeeze. Fucking hell for $200 I can get a bloody good bbbj, fj, paint job....u name it.....dunno Y there r so many 'rich' idiots wasting their ime & $ in such plces....also there r not many 'chiong' plc liao....
How much did you hang and not getting any attention from the singers?
Hanging flower does not entitle you to a free bonk automatically, but she’ll shower you with a little extra attention. Hang more, it be more personalized attention. To development "deeper Under--Standing" relationship, it depends on your skill

Anyway, just like alcoholic beverage preference correlates with traits of persons. Some prefer wine, liquor or beer and some prefer grape juice (sour type)

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 01-10-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by batboyz View Post
Sure or not? We go to China Doll quite frequent and had never experienced any issue with getting a room, even though getting it on the same day.

Cheers.
Usually wed to friday abit harder to book....saturdays usually okay as most family men dun go on saturdays....
Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
How much did you hang and not getting any attention from the singers?
Hanging flower does not entitle you to a free bonk automatically, but she’ll shower you with a little extra attention. Hang more, it be more personalized attention. To development "deeper Under--Standing" relationship, it depends on your skill

Anyway, just like alcoholic beverage preference correlates with traits of persons. Some prefer wine, liquor or beer and some prefer grape juice (sour type)
Ichigo san....yup....but must also added that singers are blood suckers....and will suck you dry...for chio and good singers at least about 8k a month....just got to know this singer from beijing 22 years old recently....monthly target at shen hua is 6K a month plus her rental 700/mth and shopping 1.3k a month...very siong....I ask her to butterfly she don't want...end up I paiseh tip her extra....but though our conversation that's how I got to know that she expects this amount per month....worse still is that got a customer did offer her that amount but she don't want because he is quite old at 55 years old....so stay away from singers unless have 8k a month to burn...i poor man so decided to go for normal girls...hahaha....
Old 01-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Ichigo san....yup....but must also added that singers are blood suckers....and will suck you dry...for chio and good singers at least about 8k a month....just got to know this singer from beijing 22 years old recently....monthly target at shen hua is 6K a month plus her rental 700/mth and shopping 1.3k a month...very siong....I ask her to butterfly she don't want...end up I paiseh tip her extra....but though our conversation that's how I got to know that she expects this amount per month....worse still is that got a customer did offer her that amount but she don't want because he is quite old at 55 years old....so stay away from singers unless have 8k a month to burn...i poor man so decided to go for normal girls...hahaha....

Haha, agreed bro! One of the singer ask me to bao her... 5k/mth...haha..think i am cai tao ar...madness. And i bet i am not the only to "BAO" her. 5k i can be king in China for a whole mth liao.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf66312 View Post
no prob bro..if we have weekdays , you can join us if u want...

cheers
np, let me know a few days in advance if on weekdays and if at peace center.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Samster

Just came back from this place...managed to get a room during HH... do have some chio mms....but mostly waste time cannot chu one...unless you wanna bao her sort...hahaha....same girls run up and down level 6 and 7....costs wise similar...they told me they expanding and will have more rooms so I cannot complain hard to book anymore
Old 01-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
Just came back from this place...managed to get a room during HH... do have some chio mms....but mostly waste time cannot chu one...unless you wanna bao her sort...hahaha....same girls run up and down level 6 and 7....costs wise similar...they told me they expanding and will have more rooms so I cannot complain hard to book anymore
My 2 cents worh.

From your posts, I can tell u are old bird in peace centre ktvs be it monticarlo or jade or chinadoll. Those gals able to earn enough tips by running up and down the 3 ktvs and also some extraordinary tips from some veg heads. If u keep verbally ask them to "chu" "chu" "chu" their reply will be very negative. Why lower their pride and "chu"with u for tat few hundred bucks and risk tarnishing their reputation by your "word of mouth" or broadcasting on Internet that she "chu" with u. Mind u they have alot of cronies trying to impress them by being "ear" and "eye" of sbf and report to them in details of what was written about them here. I not as regular as u but the gals there seldom butterfly me very long and they are always first to initiate the "chu" and not me. Of course for those I nt keen, I always act blur or drunk. The trick is not to verbally or candidly ask to "chu" so often and don't sit too many gals. Why? tat place if u give them 50 bucks they will eternally remember u. Do u wanna to give 50 bucks to 3 gals and 2 remember u or 30 bucks to 5 gals and none remember u at all as most customers give 30 bucks during hh anyway. After a few rounds when they comfortable with u, they will hint or explicit ask u to go out with them cas u are 1 of the rare customer tat neve ask them out for ulterior motive. I maybe wrong just share my view.

I am still very new there as compared to u. Just share my limited experience there and hope to be able to learn a few pointers with old bird like u. If both of us there, is my honour to invite u for a beer.

Last edited by sunzi; 01-10-2010 at 11:14 PM. Reason: iphone got bug with post :-)
Old 01-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gigolodick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhavv View Post
When you give them money (500-1000) than they will let you screw for 1 or 2 time depend on how much you give them. After that thy will ask you for money to support them not letting you to screw them.
after 2 time of screw may i know why still want to screw them. by giving them $1000 for a screw it is raw without wearing condom?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 15
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
My 2 cents worh.
Big bro has spoken and I can say that his comments are quite true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1