The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gorgeously looking Xiao Ping-$60/= Must Bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
How do I know all this? Cos I was with her again earlier this evening!! That's 2 nights in a row! And tonight she spent almost an hour with me! Glorious! Don't get jealous hor Bro sianren ok? haha. You still her man la!!
Hee Hee Bro. Your V-M is very power lei. So envy. Seem like you are her No.1 fan other bro SianRen. However I must say she definetly worth for us to look for her again and again.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 08-09-2007, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_lim View Post
definitely agree that this gal is a gem. dont understand why she is only asking a price of $60... for her looks and attitude, i'll definitely put her above $100, but bros out here pls dont tell her this or else later she up her price my pocket gonna be burn

Looks : 8/10
boobs : 6/10 ( er... not really the type i like. nipples too big, but to each own)
attitude : 8/10 ( slow, no rush, very chatty gal )

a bit lazy to write a longer FR, but she's definitely worth your $60
Totally agree that she worth more than $60...which to me if she want to command $80 oso can, but she prefer to keep to $60 so that bros who LOve her service will RTF , repeat business is still the best...heheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365
Don't get jealous hor Bro sianren ok? haha. You still her man la!!
Jealous....?????????????????? I wouldn't even intro any Bros to her and keep her to myself, but since she here to earn and save some money for her Dream business plan back in China...why not help her..

That's why I very strict in giving out numbers...don't want anything to happen to her, cause she pays alot of money to be here...

So please Bros who have bonk her B4, don't reveal the location, and don't circulate the number to other who might ask you for contact because I have reject more than 100 Pms, so if U are the privilage few I have given contact to....Pls Enjoy...

Mr Cactus
Old 08-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Jealous....?????????????????? I wouldn't even intro any Bros to her and keep her to myself, but since she here to earn and save some money for her Dream business plan back in China...why not help her..

That's why I very strict in giving out numbers...don't want anything to happen to her, cause she pays alot of money to be here...

Mr Cactus
Just kidding la bro! Wah your big font words really scared me... hehe

Cheers
Old 08-09-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thx bro sianren, so im one of those privileged ones hahaa

she v sweet, still sms chinese forwarded kinda msgs haha but abit dangerous lucky my hp was with me not lying around
Old 08-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 22
qwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to beholdqwertyuiop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Totally agree that she worth more than $60...which to me if she want to command $80 oso can, but she prefer to keep to $60 so that bros who LOve her service will RTF , repeat business is still the best...heheh
yo Bro sianren, dropped u a PM, hope I do qualify.

10 Greens:
Pussyman72 mokermania viperz Mr Canon darkforce
MM&MM BroRelax colins jinx mebirdie
GoGoGo enzer88 QQ8899 kennyboy_69 aaronclock
clarenceT

Recent upped: johnn
Old 08-09-2007, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Tks Bro Sianren for the contact......

Arrange to meet up with her 2 days back.In the room,she was very polite to offer me to bath, kinda service orientated. not much TCSS.

strip to nothing, she got nice body with small waist and big neh neh

anyway proceed to bath, kinda SOP and wash me clean.
then dry up and ask me to lied down to bed already. already wanting to cap me to blow me. kinda fast .. (i usually like it slow)

bj me then proceed to catbath me a bit, while i touch her neh neh. nice feel even though i think enhanced .. not very soft type, but nips is pinkish and responsive.

ask her to lied down so that i can suck her neh neh and play with her mei mei. wanting to french her but she turn away, guess its a NO.
ask her can paint her, she say i pay to enjoy not to let her enjoy.
hmmz.. very service oriented. view her mei mei, nice and pretty, not much hair below. look fresh. !!!

ok lor, then just use finger circle around her mei mei while licking her neh neh. awhile later she ask me to enter her le.. hmmz. mei mei not yet warm up. hmmz.

missionary her with slow then fast, wah. tight .. but anyway i think its tight, she will rock u together, then she requested change to doggie, so doggie her while she push her mei mei to my didi. very fast cannot tahan le.. then faster n faster then explode liao

she kinda fast when pulling out my didi then remove CD for me and ask me to go bath.

anyway below is the stats i give:
Looks: 7.5/10
figure: 7.5/10
boobs: 7/10
skin: 7/10
pussy: 8/10
bj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $10 tips + $20 room
Old 09-09-2007, 01:13 AM
michael_f1

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

I suppose eveyone is looking for her, is she still in Sing?
Old 09-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Just kidding la bro! Wah your big font words really scared me... hehe

Cheers
Guess joking around here is proving costly. 2 people zapped me for my above comment.

As long as bro sianren understood it, all's good. Thanks for your smses over the weekend bro!

Cheers
Old 10-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
famph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody can give me her no??where to find her>
Old 10-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Tks Bro Sianren for the contact......
Nice FR bro, my feeling is your chemsity not there yet... but still appreicate U took effort to post...

For those bros if U wish XP dun sms U, can just let her noe...no offence one...she just doing her part for business.....personally she dun even sms me unless I call her, cause she noe my OC around...

Just given contact to afew more Bros, Enjoy...!!!

Mr Cactus
Old 10-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
mystic dragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thousand apologies to bro sianren. A combination of work and personal chores prevented me from visiting her earlier. I hope to redeem myself with this FR.

Today is a wet and cool day. As usual, hormones rage doubly hard on such weathers. It's only 2pm but I still tried my luck to see if she's awake. Thankfully, she is. And, surprise surprise, she's already standing at her usual haunt. Just to add, today is due to a special event. Bros, please don't expect her to normally start this early.

First Look

First of all, I must beg for Mr Cactus's pardon, for no matter how hard I imagined, I can see no resenblance to Jolin Tsai. Don't get me wrong, she's still attractive in her own way. Better, in fact, than Jolin.

She has straight and rebonded black hair. (This kinda hairdo is like a standard procedure for them eh?) The big and bright eyes can really melt steel. I suspect her thick and long eyelashes are a product of cosmetic enhancements but nonetheless it just shows that she takes effort to present herself.

Although the eyes are absorbing, my favourite part of her face is actually her nose. She has got this really cute and sharp and pointy nose. It is a great resemblance to a certain girl that I like but cannot have, hence the fetish. That aside, I really feel that her nose is nice, so much so that I suspect it went under the knife before. But I won't jump to any conclusions.

Lastly, the lips and chin rounded off her kawaii face nicely. Clear and smooth complexion a major plus too. I can see why sianren is so smitten by her. Haha...

Action

We made small talks from counter to room. She immediately turned off all the lights. Not because of shyness, as I joked about it. You regulars would know. If not, ask her yourself. She offered to bathe me which I gladly accepted. Still the small talks and conversation continues in the bath. She wasn't trying to hard about the cleaning, just concentrating on washing and soaping the chest, nipples and groin area, totally ignoring the other parts of my body, a point I noticed with passing interest. I expected little catbath from that point onwards. A tad disappointing.

When we were dry, she immediately held the condom in her hands and motioned me to lie flat. As expected, catbath was a gentle but mechanical affair. A brief rendition of flicks on my nipples and she capped me to start her BJ. Although I wasn't too enthusiastic about her performance, I kept myself busy with roaming her ass and tits.

A note about her body: She is short; about 155cm. Very slim. Small but perky ass. Fair and smooth skin. Cup B only I guess, but it looks adequately big on her small frame. I felt they're a little hard. Implants perhaps? She got the cutest pink pencil erasers nipples. A sure turn on to nipples fetishes.

A short while later, she rode me while trying to lick my nipples. I got a little soft and she acknowledged. It's the damn condom I say. Never never never use Durex Performa unless you have pre-mature ejeculation problems. But I digressed.

I switched from cowgirl to missionary without letting my rod out of her pussy, a feat she complimented. Hehe...

As I can barely feel anything down there and getting soft, I went to my knees and pumped like a piston with all my might. Even when the feeling returned, I didn't wanna risk anything by slowing. I just gritted my teeth, jackhammered with my pelvis and let the urge built up fast. She hanged onto my neck for dear life as I kept up the savage pounding. I guess it could be the unique combination of both our skin and flesh structures that the impact sound made was nothing I ever heard of. It sounded like solid meat pounding and it was carnally satisfying.

She gripped. I spilled. And I panted for a minute. She said "Ni hen meng." which loosely translates to "You are very fierce." But I was sure it was just part of her professional business talk. Hehe...

She led me to the bathroom again to wash me up, a nice gesture. And we talked somemore.

A funny sidenote: Since we saw each other below the hotel, we never stopped chatting even during the bath and catbath. It only stopped momentarily during my merciless pounding, and resumed immediately after I got my breath back. It was like the whole episode is a blind date with me trying to find out more about her and she couldn't stop talking about herself and the fucking was but a frivolous distraction. After we checked out, she actually bade me to sit with her on the bench outside to chat somemore. Now it sounds bizarre but I can assure you I don't feel that way when I was with her. This girl can really talk you into getting comfortable. She admitted to me she doesn't like sex and this is nothing more than a job to her. She seems more interested in making you feel comfortable and making a new friend. Like I said, bizarre. But hey, anything goes as long it helps her business.

Another interesting sidenote: I placed $80 in her bag after the deed is done. When we were leaving the room, she suddenly stopped me and told me I paid her too much. As you can imagine, surprise was an understatement. I have never met a working lady who wants to return tips and I told her so. She just said she's here to stay for the long haul and she'd prefer repeated business. Gosh! This girl is something! Respect! Now I can confirm sianren will sooner or later succumb to her like a puppy, if not already. Haha...

By the way, Mr Cactus, that was me in the room with her when you called. I almost wanted to grab the phone and say hi. Almost. Haha...

Hope this will help you bros out there.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic dragon View Post
Thousand apologies to bro sianren. A combination of work and personal chores prevented me from visiting her earlier. I hope to redeem myself with this FR.

Another interesting sidenote: I placed $80 in her bag after the deed is done. When we were leaving the room, she suddenly stopped me and told me I paid her too much. As you can imagine, surprise was an understatement. I have never met a working lady who wants to return tips and I told her so. She just said she's here to stay for the long haul and she'd prefer repeated business. Gosh! This girl is something! Respect! Now I can confirm sianren will sooner or later succumb to her like a puppy, if not already. Haha...

By the way, Mr Cactus, that was me in the room with her when you called. I almost wanted to grab the phone and say hi. Almost. Haha...

Hope this will help you bros out there.
Hi Bro,

Nice FR, I will now pardon U for late posting...heheh, just joking

She did told me yesterday about your encounter and she return U the $20 dollars extra, all in the name of brotherhood sake...SIANREN
If other customer, she might quote them $100, see they want or not...

Anyway did you notice a RED sport car outside waiting for her....I was there waiting for her...wanting to bonk her, but she mention got another appointment fix with one the Bros I intro, she said both of us got so much time together next time she call me...

End up intro bros for her and I have NO slot to bonk...hope the other Bro enjoy..heheh

Mr Cactus
Old 12-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=sianren;2267305
End up intro bros for her and I have NO slot to bonk...hope the other Bro enjoy..heheh

Mr Cactus[/QUOTE]

Steady bro. Good things are meant to be share wat. You did the correct thing by sharing this Gem with us. Once again tks bro Cactus. Anyway wait out, I'll be sharing my FR again soon as I kept dreaming of her and visited her.

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:

Last edited by marlborotan; 12-09-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
Steady bro. Good things are meant to be share wat. You did the correct thing by sharing this Gem with us. Once again tks bro Cactus. Anyway wait out, I'll be sharing my FR again soon as I kept dreaming of her and visited her.
Yeah I will share contact Bros, but sorry to newbies and Bros who have less than 20 pts...I'm firm in my believe to protect her from unwanted attention

Bro marlborotan wait for your another round of juicy FR...

Mr Cactus
Old 12-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Samster

Another beautiful time with XP! I can't seem to tire of her gorgeous face, those big enchanting eyes, and her cute as a button nose. And of course that incredible young body which squirmed and bucked and tightened so hard from pleasure, that her muscles and veins were popping up everywhere! Exquisite!

However today, we talked more than we bonked. What a charming girl! She teached me more Chinese as I tried to teach her some English. So don't be surprised if she calls you "baby" or says "see you later!" haha!! Then when she was about to leave, a call came for her and we looked out the window - a raid!

A blue van with flashing signalled bad and good.

Bad, cos I was afraid for her safety. Good, cos she sought refuge with me in my room for another half an hour!!

Again thanks Bro Sianren for this great discovery!

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1