The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
at least thats what she told me last time, havent frequent there in a bit le... last try also try her.. want her nude also need extra zzz

lisa one tried once but look closely i think go else where also better hhaha
dont know is fiona or lisa WK come down my points haha, from 1712 dropped to 1705 some 7 pointers bro dropped

Update@ 1.32pm wah losers down my points only 1705 to 1679 nia, sup sup shui, i can get it back up just watch btw I have fiona and lisa video, anyone wanna see? wanna make WK angry hahaha

Update @1.13am, where is old hag Lisa WK at? only got those few ah? To Lisa WK, she is indeed old why leh? Does it hurt u if i say that? U can kiss her yellowish crooked teeth with bad breath. knn for her price I can go Dome 2 and SGlonely for better deal with at least an hour of play time. Can still shower twice, what can u get? Wet tissue to clean your cock?

Last edited by aaazzz; 17-01-2022 at 01:16 AM.
Old 16-01-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 10
scotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of lightscotttmd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
dont know is fiona or lisa WK come down my points haha, from 1712 dropped to 1705 some 7 pointers bro dropped

Update@ 1.32pm wah losers down my points only 1705 to 1679 nia, sup sup shui, i can get it back up just watch btw I have fiona and lisa video, anyone wanna see? wanna make WK angry hahaha
Nice. Up you back bro.
Old 16-01-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Went down to ussc to recce today. Saw qiqi in sitting in her counter. Really tempted to try her. Any bro tried her b4?
Old 16-01-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

tried quite a few ussc ML and I rate Lisa and Anna better ones.

Lisa is service oriented. Anna wins in body wise. Tried others but all not up to these 2 standard. I wan try the full back tattooed milf. But I have no idea how to.. She only wait for regular?? What's the code?
Old 16-01-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Today came over USSC walk walk from Lvl 4 to Lvl 1.

Kenna PQ (purchase question) by the infamous Gilf granny at Lvl 2 back alley lane "Yao Jing Lai Mah?", kindly bypass...continue walk on see see...

Reach lvl 1, Adult Toy Shop back alley lane has a new shop "RU YI", a fresh skinny tall younger china milf in Bang Hair Style, walk pass & nod head politely.

After "Ru Yi", carry on walk past Blitzwerkz adult toy shop, there is this "Dan Yan Pi" aka "Single Eye Lid" looking older china lady.
Then decide to give this older milf a try, Xiao Juan. Somehow our chemistry just clicks lor... To each his own...

Once in locked door, direct body contact cloths on rubba rubba each other with dirty teasing talks.

Decided to F 1st then massage, so full stripped dive in action. Standing with 2 birthday suite body "Buaing"/Rubbing on... take turn giving nips service to each other 1st.

Let her lay & spread apart to "Gobble Up" her wet abalone 1st, very sweet seafood flavor send her to Cloud9.

Some mins passby, into missionary 1st uncapped cos 1st time enjoying each other body!! After awhile she requested for capped 1st incase overlook & shoot inside.

Moving forward into 69, 1 finger f*** with painting, while she playing "Flute". Then she Cowgirl, while i her small tits big erasers are kneaded intensively by a hungry big baby, while she closes her eyes & arch her head up, mouth in panting O shape... Urgh urgh urgh... Hao jiu mei lai ler....She came!!

She collapse down using 1 arm around my back head with a squeeze hug & frenched fight, while i continue to quaking upwards, giving her pleasure.

Awhile later she ask me to give her another orgasm, i follow her instruction in arch up position, let her grind to 2nd climax, this time she cried out in "ArufgH..." jerking for a few seconds, while i knead/griped real tight on both her boobs.

Knowing i have yet released, she ask my turn to do her, missionary again, then standing doggying with her right leg bend on the bed, while left hand squeeze boob & right hand rub her wet wet clitoris & anus. Ok she no show any rejection here, just pleasuring moans...

Back to missionary, no customers so take our time continue tight hugs & frenching, finally to CIP, unload army with helmet on. She can't take CIM afterall... Aha!

Summarize:
Just ended my intensive F with Lvl 1 Beau De Essential in white board pink words. She may be not a looker comparable to other floor ladies, skinny in B cup.

But then hor however, horny as hell due to too less patrons & as woman she also has her needz... her abalone natural juice taste sweet & wet.

Damage: By right she usually will quote 3 Blues, by left leh.... managed to secured @ 2/3, well... has her likings lor...No guarantee you will get harh... It's always up to individual own nego skill liao.

Walk out USSC for a prata meal, saw quite number of maids outside Fragrance & H81, some dining at Prata Shop before going in, to release their stress with Uncles & Boys.... Good ambience here for those appts with maids, pacing no rush, enjoyable sights.

Last edited by sincross; 17-01-2022 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Update abit typo error & some new info
Old 16-01-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2973 / Power: 15
Tumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond reputeTumtum_23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincross View Post

Kenna PQ (purchase question) by the infamous Gilf granny at back alley lane, kindly bypass...continue walk on see see...

Reach lvl 1, Adult Toy Shop back alley lane has a new shop "RU YI", a fresh skinny tall china milf in Bang Hair Style, walk pass & nod head politely.

Then decide to give this older milf a try Xiao Juan.

Once in locked door, direct body contact cloths on rubba rubba each other with dirty teasing talks.

Decided to F 1st then massage, so full stripped dive in action. Standing with 2 birthday suite body "Buaing"/Rubbing on... take turn giving nips service to each other 1st.

Let her lay & spread apart to "Gobble Up" her wet abalone 1st, very sweet seafood flavor send her to Cloud9.

Some mins passby, into missionary 1st uncapped cos 1st time enjoying each other body!! After awhile she requested for capped 1st incase overlook & shoot inside.

Moving forward into 69, 1 finger f*** with painting, while she playing "Flute". Then she Cowgirl, while i her small tits big erasers are kneaded intensively by a hungry big baby, while she closes her eyes & arch her head up, mouth in panting O shape... Urgh urgh urgh... Hao jiu mei lai ler....She came!!

She collapse down using 1 arm around my back head with a squeeze hug & frenched fight, while i continue to quaking upwards, giving her pleasure.

Awhile later she ask me to give her another orgasm, i follow her instruction in arch up position, let her grind to 2nd climax, this time she cried out in "ArufgH..." jerking for a few seconds, while i knead/griped real tight on both her boobs.

Knowing i have yet released, she ask my turn to do her, missionary again, then standing doggying with her right leg bend on the bed, while left hand squeeze boob & right hand rub her wet wet clitoris & anus. Ok she no show any rejection here, just pleasuring moans...

Back to missionary, no customers so take our time continue tight hugs & frenching, finally to CIP, unload army with helmet on. She can't take CIM afterall... Aha!

Summarize:
Just ended my intensive F with lvl Beau Essential in white board pink words. She may be not a looker comparable to other floor ladies, skinny in B cup.

But then hor however, horny as hell due to too less patrons & as woman she also has her needz... her abalone natural juice taste sweet & wet.

Walk out USSC for a prata meal, saw quite number of maids outside Fragrance & H81, some dining at Prata Shop before going in, to release their stress with Uncles & Boys.... Good ambience here for those appts with maids, pacing no rush, enjoyable sights.
You inserted raw first then capped?
Old 16-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 14
kieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of lightkieso4 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Kenna PQ (purchase question) by the infamous Gilf granny at back alley lane, kindly bypass...continue walk on see see...

Reach lvl 1, Adult Toy Shop back alley lane has a new shop "RU YI", a fresh skinny tall china milf in Bang Hair Style, walk pass & nod head politely.

Summarize:
Just ended my intensive F with lvl Beau Essential in white board pink words. She may be not a looker comparable to other floor ladies, skinny in B cup.

You so daring ah? Do raw?
Btw what’s her dmg?
Old 16-01-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 18
HeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant futureHeyHo has a brilliant future
Quote:

Summarize:

Wah lan her abalone u also taste???
U da man! 😂
Old 17-01-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

went around 9 just now.. nothing left all close shop left lvl3 1 shop with a GLIF?

outside all waiting for hotel room at fragrance and hotel 81.. anyone got any lobang there for outside USSC. Cheers
Old 17-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Standing outside hotel you still think got lobang ah? They already there waiting for room liao unless you want to get scolded by the male partner for tackling his "vegetable"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcispro View Post
went around 9 just now.. nothing left all close shop left lvl3 1 shop with a GLIF?

outside all waiting for hotel room at fragrance and hotel 81.. anyone got any lobang there for outside USSC. Cheers

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-01-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR..I guess it's time to visit that part of Sinkieland...

One thing I don't like about USSC is it is smack in the middle between 2 MRT stations and I'm lazy to walk...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Went down to ussc to recce today. Saw qiqi in sitting in her counter. Really tempted to try her. Any bro tried her b4?
when she was much younger at OT 10 years ago. her tits feel very real, hard to tell if fake or not, but her service is so so only
Old 17-01-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:

Kenna PQ (purchase question) by the infamous Gilf granny at Lvl 2 back alley lane "Yao Jing Lai Mah?", kindly bypass...continue walk on see see...

Reach lvl 1, Adult Toy Shop back alley lane has a new shop "RU YI", a fresh skinny tall younger china milf in Bang Hair Style, walk pass & nod head politely.

After "Ru Yi", carry on walk past Blitzwerkz adult toy shop, there is this "Dan Yan Pi" aka "Single Eye Lid" looking older china lady.
Then decide to give this older milf a try, Xiao Juan. Somehow our chemistry just clicks lor... To each his own...

Summarize:
Just ended my intensive F with Lvl 1 Beau De Essential in white board pink words. She may be not a looker comparable to other floor ladies, skinny in B cup.

Damage: By right she usually will quote 3 Blues, by left leh.... managed to secured @ 2/3, well... has her likings lor...No guarantee you will get harh... It's always up to individual own nego skill liao.

Wooowww
She sounds super hot!!
My kind of lady…
Will go over later and see how she is!
Old 17-01-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
MrRoar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The H81 and Fragrance is hourly?
Old 17-01-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
muuds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to try Anna after being rejected the 1st time.

Short haired viet milf at level 4. I have have tried Tang Li and Fity Lily at OT and I must say her service is right up there. Real boobs and super perky butt.

Suggestion for fellow samsters. She will always ask if you got go before or is recommended by anyone. Just be confident and say got go before. That's what I did hahah and she fell for it.

All the best! Managed to get her contact too if anyone is keen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread