The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
ticktack04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterticktack04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
this post should help to answer...

http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...postcount=1629

thereafter she gave birth in KK Hospotal last year...and got her PR approved...she posted alot of her details....just need to read all her posts...
HAha ok thanks!
Old 21-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros,

Finally received a in principal approval for my wife's LTVP application, some questions I have as below and hope to receive advice from bros that have been through this process.

Medical Checkup Requirement
Any idea where would be the best place (Cost efficient and fast results) to do this checkup for X-Ray and HIV? I suppose we will need to have the medical checkup results before making the appt with ICA.

Payment of S$30/- visa fee and S$60/- issuance fee
I do not understand this part. My wife currently has a valid entry visa, is there still a need for the S$30/- visa fee payment? (not about the money, just want to understand more)

LTVP or LTVP+ classification
As understand, ICA will now automatically considered LTVP application under spouse reason to LTVP+ application. Is there anyway I can know which catagory (LTVP or LTVP+) my application will fall under beside during the actual appt day with ICA?

Thanks in advance to all bros' advice.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrulyAsia View Post
Dear Bros,

Finally received a in principal approval for my wife's LTVP application, some questions I have as below and hope to receive advice from bros that have been through this process.

Any idea where would be the best place (Cost efficient and fast results) to do this checkup for X-Ray and HIV? I suppose we will need to have the medical checkup results before making the appt with ICA.

I do not understand this part. My wife currently has a valid entry visa, is there still a need for the S$30/- visa fee payment? (not about the money, just want to understand more)

As understand, ICA will now automatically considered LTVP application under spouse reason to LTVP+ application. Is there anyway I can know which catagory (LTVP or LTVP+) my application will fall under beside during the actual appt day with ICA?

1)theres tis clinic @ lor27 geylang,many pass holders do thier screenings here
2)yes,é previous 30bucks is her current stvp, ltvp is social visa bt on longer period,hence another 30 bucks.
3)1st yr,it'l b a ltvp, "+" wil onli b considered on ur subsq renewals later.
Old 21-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
TrulyAsia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
1)theres tis clinic @ lor27 geylang,many pass holders do thier screenings here
2)yes,é previous 30bucks is her current stvp, ltvp is social visa bt on longer period,hence another 30 bucks.
Hey Bro,

Thanks for the reply, maybe I will have to go down to the clinic at Lor 27 & take a look, not sure if they have X-Ray facility there though.

Any idea if this X-Ray and HIV test can be done at polyclinic or NUH? that would be nearer as I stay in Jurong area.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey Bro,

Thanks for the reply, maybe I will have to go down to the clinic at Lor 27 & take a look, not sure if they have X-Ray facility there though.

Any idea if this X-Ray and HIV test can be done at polyclinic or NUH? that would be nearer as I stay in Jurong area.
bro,everytin under 1 roof,no worries... u'l nd to return to collect the certified result to present to ica
Old 22-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Blast88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Hey Bro,

You may try to do it at SATA, my bx do it there, charges are reasonable, they may have a branch in west.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast88 View Post
You may try to do it at SATA, my bx do it there, charges are reasonable, they may have a branch in west.
SATA has branches covering N,S,E,W & Central Singapore..... but they are not the cheapest. Their rates are pegged to the neighbourhood clinic averages.
Go to Mt Alvernia hospital for the cheapest screening rates currently available in Singapore. (comparing unsubsidised rates across all hospitals for foreigners)
Old 24-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bros,

1. Any nearby family clinic will do. In most clinics where they don't have their own xray equipment, the doc will issue a referral to their preferred laboratory. Your wife will then go to that lab to get her xray done and the results will be forwarded to the clinic she originally went to. The clinic will fill in the details needed by ICA then once the result is ready, the clinic will give her a call to pick up the paper.

2. Depends on the nationality of your spouse if she still needs to be issued a visa. If she still has a valid stay here during the time the LTVP can be issued then no need for this visa fee. In my case we had to pay once because i was on extensions until I got the card. ICA was very helpful and they did manage to help us save on additional visa fee by pulling up my appointment early -- downside to this was we had to wait for about 4 hours as we were treated like "walk-in". You will definitely need to pay for the Issuance Fee.

3. The IPA would indicate if your wife was granted LTVP/LTVP+. If you do not see a "+" sign and/or it's only good for 1 year, then most probably they granted your wife the normal LTVP. It is a case to case basis, not necessary that she has to get LTVP first then LTVP+. Sometimes they grant LTVP+ for the first application so read the IPA clearly.

Hope this helps.
Old 26-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Long time no come in n post Liao ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuscorex92 View Post
I have 2 friends both married for 1 month n wife only pregnant ... Both gotten a 3 years LTVP+ On 1st try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karoosel View Post
3. The IPA would indicate if your wife was granted LTVP/LTVP+. If you do not see a "+" sign and/or it's only good for 1 year, then most probably they granted your wife the normal LTVP. It is a case to case basis, not necessary that she has to get LTVP first then LTVP+. Sometimes they grant LTVP+ for the first application so read the IPA clearly.

Hope this helps.
Last check with my friend, his wife IPA did not state LTVP or LTVP+ ..

He only knew His wife was awarded LTVP+ On the day itself when completing on the formality.

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 08-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just my two cents worth, if your wife is not pregnant when she applied for LTVP , confirm chop stamp she will get LTVP (1yr) only....

however, if she gets pregnant at apply LTVP at first try , CONFIRM LTVP+ le...

my wife applied LTVP last year , get 1 year nia , now have baby le renew, LTVP+ already..

we should keep this kind of info sharing threads updated, i understand what you are going thru TS.
Old 13-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
karoosel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by H9000C View Post
just my two cents worth, if your wife is not pregnant when she applied for LTVP , confirm chop stamp she will get LTVP (1yr) only....

however, if she gets pregnant at apply LTVP at first try , CONFIRM LTVP+ le...

my wife applied LTVP last year , get 1 year nia , now have baby le renew, LTVP+ already..

we should keep this kind of info sharing threads updated, i understand what you are going thru TS.
you may have a point. i was pregnant when we applied for ltvp, was given ltvp+ without going through the ltvp. just get the gynae to issue a certification with the due date and doc's stamp

this is possible but like all the other things regarding ica, it's a case-to-case basis. it could still go either way depending on the totality of both your profiles.
Old 19-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Finally my wife PR is approve ( wed site) third try, I'm so relieve now.

So what to do now? Wait for letter or something?
Old 19-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post

the letter will have a form to fill and what documents to present

meanwhile you can make an e appointment for completion of formalities!!!

Congrats mate!!!!
Old 19-08-2014, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay1 View Post

Congratulations...!!!

Also mean u contribute quite substantial cpf...haha...btw, total how long since Ltvp to PR...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 19-08-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 11
hayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhayhay1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Congratulations...!!!

Also mean u contribute quite substantial cpf...haha...btw, total how long since Ltvp to PR...
Hahahaha, one year my wife is under ltvp, then she go work and apply for work permit, think total 2yrs plus coming to 3yrs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1