The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Gan Siow Huang

Spore cannot move forward w/o born locals. We who dare to observe the people. Fuck the building. 57 yrs ago we solve housing issues. We build up because we are not able to expand left and right.

A resident block has 2000 house holds. This is 2000 families a blk. Problem solved. Much more.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gan Siow Huang

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
as long as there is a hole, there will always be men willing to take the plunge

If you just need a hole, buy a sex toy or fuck a watermelon. If you need a real woman, find a pretty one.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 674 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Spore cannot move forward w/o born locals. We who dare to observe the people. Fuck the building. 57 yrs ago we solve housing issues. We build up because we are not able to expand left and right.

A resident block has 2000 house holds. This is 2000 families a blk. Problem solved. Much more.
Convert all hdb into 100 storey high. Problem solved.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
sluggisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
If you just need a hole, buy a sex toy or fuck a watermelon. If you need a real woman, find a pretty one.
You should be the advisor for Mr. Lee
Old 05-09-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Gan Siow Huang

A mother of all question. How come Gan S H managed to secure high % votes in Marymount? Although a small estate. She is still new. Why so many votes?

The reason could be SAF staffs, especially man wished to marry foreign women. Gan could help in approve their pink ICs. But a need to buy BTO and pte property. A lot of pte property there. Born locals are watching our politics scene.

My feeling again. Past 10 yrs match making agency has seen increase in foreign members. From Europe. The ang mo women are beautifully. What about love? Thats a tough question.

Other then Tampines. Marymount and Bishan could also lived a population of Taiwanese. Where to find them. Look no further then CC and RC. Weekends, mind you.

In the traditional of Lord of the rings. The powers of the ring.

Evil does not sleep. It waits.

I modify it. Born locals does not sleep. We observed the people in charged of this country. Weakness and strengths.

Happy moon cake festivals. In advance. This yr it falls on this Sat. 10 Sept.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:11 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Gan Siow Huang

Still on behalf of born locals who desire foreigners. I thanked our founding fathers on welcome FTs. They knew many of them will married into Spore. Eg. Ang mo men. Not necessary their SPG wives are born locals. I notice a group are Malaysian. Working as SIA girls.

Interesting people we have.
Old 05-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
gankokyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Still on behalf of born locals who desire foreigners. I thanked our founding fathers on welcome FTs. They knew many of them will married into Spore. Eg. Ang mo men. Not necessary their SPG wives are born locals. I notice a group are Malaysian. Working as SIA girls.

Interesting people we have.
Yah, sincerely thanks the person who implement the 2-child rule such that we are shortage of local born citizens decades later
Old 05-09-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Angry Re: Gan Siow Huang

Singapore’s former top diplomat warned on Monday that a conflict in Taiwan would trigger a Chinese response akin to the US reaction to Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor that precipitated its entrance into World War II.

Former Foreign Minister George Yeo told Bloomberg Television, without naming anyone, that “people” don’t understand just how deep an issue Taiwan is for China and underestimate the severity of a conflict if one were to come. Already fraught ties between the US and China have continued to deteriorate since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visited the self-governing island last month amid concerns a miscalculation could lead to conflict.

“If there is conflict over Taiwan — let us say that China loses the first few battles, gets bloodied — it will evoke in the Chinese body politic a reaction as profound as that in the US of Pearl Harbor,” he said. “This is that serious, and people who do not know the history do not realise the game they’re playing.”

Since Pelosi’s visit, China has sent warplanes across the Taiwan Strait’s so-called median line almost daily, shrinking a buffer zone that has helped keep the peace for decades. The flights show how Beijing is attempting to use the visit to establish a lasting presence closer to Taiwan.

“There are people who think that Taiwan is a card to be played,” Yeo said. “They don’t realise how serious this game is. For China, it’s deeply emotional.”

A former brigadier-general, Yeo served in Singapore’s government for 23 years, including as its top envoy between 2004 and 2011. During that time he drove several policies that deepened ties with the US — from a bilateral free trade agreement to a security framework ensuring cooperation in Iraq and Afghanistan.

On Russia’s war in Ukraine, he said the Chinese are “sitting pretty,” neither supporting the West’s position nor outwardly condoning the conflict, while Washington is now distracted by the events in Europe. And Beijing stands to benefit economically due to cheaper Russian oil.

“China is playing a very careful balancing game,” he said.
-------
This man is not welcome in ROC. History does not lie. During WW2. Gen Chiang fought against the Japs and Communist. The PG held on to ROC against all odds. The spirit has passed down to gen of ROC. How dare he a loser to WP.

Except those who choose in migrating to other countries.
Old 05-09-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Gan Siow Huang

The Lian Yak Building, which housed Hotel New World, collapsed on 15 March 1986 due to structural defects and poor-quality construction. The collapse left 33 people dead,1 and was considered one of the worst disasters in post-war Singapore.2 A rescue operation involving more than 500 personnel from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), Singapore Fire Service, Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) and foreign experts took place over four days. Seventeen survivors were pulled out from the rubble.
-------
I who has pass out from ITD, Tekong, watched the news on TV. I was shocked. Allow me in correcting a wrong. CD was formed after the collapsed of HNW, the first batch of SAF men who reached there was 21SA. I remember after my posting the instructors told us.

The men was shocked, they do not know how to remove the debris. Their farmers eqt does not worked. MRTC engineers was asked for help. The first Isreal ang mo went into the hole, and access the ops.

It was a civilian ops not a military ops. It brought tears to me when i saw KFC staffs gave out meals to volunteer. My ex 21SA seniors stayed on the next 2 weeks in helping the MRTC engineers.

Today, Clementi land slides. History must not repeat again. In the hands of GODs and ancestors. Next. Desmond Lee career in politics is up for challenge from WP.

An old news. HDB top man. MP Teh Cheong Wah got investigated and he commit suicide. Founding father did not stop the investigation and, the people in corruption was fined and jailed.

Not to forget. A yr later. Genting highland saw land slides. The project was connected to Spore contractors. The same contractor of HNW.

Last edited by jacky43; 05-09-2022 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-09-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singapore’s former top diplomat warned on Monday that a conflict in Taiwan would trigger a Chinese response akin to the US reaction to Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor that precipitated its entrance into World War II.

Former Foreign Minister George Yeo told Bloomberg Television, without naming anyone, that “people” don’t understand just how deep an issue Taiwan is for China and underestimate the severity of a conflict if one were to come. Already fraught ties between the US and China have continued to deteriorate since House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visited the self-governing island last month amid concerns a miscalculation could lead to conflict.

“If there is conflict over Taiwan — let us say that China loses the first few battles, gets bloodied — it will evoke in the Chinese body politic a reaction as profound as that in the US of Pearl Harbor,” he said. “This is that serious, and people who do not know the history do not realise the game they’re playing.”

Since Pelosi’s visit, China has sent warplanes across the Taiwan Strait’s so-called median line almost daily, shrinking a buffer zone that has helped keep the peace for decades. The flights show how Beijing is attempting to use the visit to establish a lasting presence closer to Taiwan.

“There are people who think that Taiwan is a card to be played,” Yeo said. “They don’t realise how serious this game is. For China, it’s deeply emotional.”

A former brigadier-general, Yeo served in Singapore’s government for 23 years, including as its top envoy between 2004 and 2011. During that time he drove several policies that deepened ties with the US — from a bilateral free trade agreement to a security framework ensuring cooperation in Iraq and Afghanistan.

On Russia’s war in Ukraine, he said the Chinese are “sitting pretty,” neither supporting the West’s position nor outwardly condoning the conflict, while Washington is now distracted by the events in Europe. And Beijing stands to benefit economically due to cheaper Russian oil.

“China is playing a very careful balancing game,” he said.
-------
This man is not welcome in ROC. History does not lie. During WW2. Gen Chiang fought against the Japs and Communist. The PG held on to ROC against all odds. The spirit has passed down to gen of ROC. How dare he a loser to WP.

Except those who choose in migrating to other countries.
The biggest joke I heard ever read:

(1) China is a paper tiger. One the outside is a tiger, on the inside is a fat panda in disguise. Cannot fight one la. Don’t see them too up

(2) Their technology all nothing one. Wayang only. China companies are well known to bump up the financials to look superior, a lot for show just like military etc…All fake fake nia

(3) Won’t fight one la. Just talk cock sing song only because XJP also know they cannot win

Lastly, simi LJ general. George Yeo is a retired general and out of touch politician who sit in the ivory tower and they see China as a tiger. US know they are Mickey Mouse at best
Old 05-09-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 4
driedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdriedlemon3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
i am wondering why nobody post this?
politics aside, she looks good for her age and more feminine compared to GSH... reading this thread helps me understand what is "attractive" to our local guys
Old 05-09-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_ush View Post
i am wondering why nobody post this?
This lady is so much pretty than “干小王”… the figure is also at least 110% better than “干小王”.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Wink Re: Gan Siow Huang

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: 1979–1990
Main article: Premiership of Margaret Thatcher

Thatcher became prime minister on 4 May 1979. Arriving at Downing Street she said, paraphrasing the Prayer of Saint Francis:

Where there is discord, may we bring harmony;
Where there is error, may we bring truth;
Where there is doubt, may we bring faith;
And where there is despair, may we bring hope.

In office throughout the 1980s, Thatcher was frequently referred to as the most powerful woman in the world.
---------
After her, the second lady PM did not continue her legends. Will the 3 PM, Liz Truzz serve with honor? History will judge her. 3 world issues. I guess Liz Truzz will continue to sell special passports to rich HK and PRC people. To win GE. Carry on the systems and policy of founding fathers. UK. Founding mother too.

Covid 19. Russia war and UK in recession.
Old 06-09-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prime Minister of the United Kingdom: 1979–1990
Main article: Premiership of Margaret Thatcher.
Why don't you just fuck off and stop hijacking this thread?
Old 06-09-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
politics aside, she looks good for her age and more feminine compared to GSH... reading this thread helps me understand what is "attractive" to our local guys

long hair can have more styles, but long hair more mafan

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1