The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Have not logged in for a while as I was patronising Violet ever other day. Now that she is leaving in 3 or 4 days, I need to look for new blood!

Maybe Clearly since I have not tried her before and the hype for her should have gone down a little
Seriously you should try bro, she is one of the nice ML around. and almost come a 1 year anniversary for her!
Old 21-03-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 14
fanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud offanks has much to be proud of

Was at area C. Decided to try Coke from Shenhua.
http://www.shenhua69.com/cokecoke/

Was expecting much but it is a pleasant surprise.

Look: Almost 90% similar to pic. Sibei milfy chio.
Boobs: Not a D. More like a B+. And can feel silicon.
Body: Tummy got baby fat but still smooth and white.
Location: This is what i doesn't like. She will bring you over to her shop. Eyes all beo at you going in. Gives me the unsecured feeling. Besides she is a head turner. Walk past most guys will beo her one.
Massage: so-so not much to shout about. Asked me want to put oil but there's no shower room. Doesn't want to get all oily, so i declined. Didn't do BM.
GFE: Initially didn't talk much but towards the end we started to chat like old friend.
RTM: No. Location got too much eyes.

Next on my list shall be Annie from SH.

Last edited by fanks; 21-03-2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 21-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
delta3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah this week strong wind ah..read that there's gonna be raid everyday this week
Old 21-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta3000 View Post
wah this week strong wind ah..read that there's gonna be raid everyday this week
really? any reliable source or how did the rumor come about?
Old 21-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
Hazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of lightHazelnutty93 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by veneze View Post
really? any reliable source or how did the rumor come about?
go HC section to find out.. many ppl talk about it, mostly HC get raided
Old 21-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
veneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterveneze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelnutty93 View Post
go HC section to find out.. many ppl talk about it, mostly HC get raided
yea. I figured so. As long as HC got so many guys go in go out, one shld know when to stop going liao. Its like taiwan incident. police watching the situation where the guy go in salon come out same hairstyle haha.
Old 21-03-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 13
stomstom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showth...1#post14366580

had a session with Tracy(xmm) couple days back. place is clean and the towels feels fresh

got changed, showered and she helped to dry me. as i was late, i quickly proceed to the massage. she started on my neck and i was shocked. shocked because the strength by her was so so strong and good. i signaled for her to continue n focus on my neck and back. the good strong massage lasted around 20 min(i was late) and i was told to flip over.

had a good chat with her with she focused on JG. JG was firm and slow(ard 15-20min) and i thoroughly enjoyed it. when she asked whether i need to release, i sheepishly replied yes and she proceed to lie down beside me and helped me release. rushed to shower and leave as another customer is arriving. realized that she will be leaving this week.

was really impressed with the massage and JG of this xmm and will definitely return for another session before she leaves
Old 22-03-2016, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody visited Clarity since she came back?

http://liltigersden.com/clarity/

Thanks in advance
Old 22-03-2016, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Cowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond reputeCowardly_Guy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyboy.rocks/showth...ighlight=kitty

Tried Kitty recently

Looks: 7/10
Body: Super Skinny with xiao long bao
Strength: ok Strength, try her best
GFE: Very chatty and accomodating
Others: Helps you to shower

RTM: prefers bigger head lights...
Old 22-03-2016, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1022 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowardly_Guy View Post
Post edited this morning and no pic... NA at SH site as well...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 22-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
♥ 玲玲姐 ♥ Best Ever 抓根 Master!♥ 前列腺保养,99%保证治好早泄,阳痿,不举的现象! ♥ 2IC Therapy 

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=573152

Visited 玲玲姐 for JG recently. I must say her JG is the most authentic to me so far. She was very well known if you followed the HC thread closely. From now on, she should be the one who will maintain my tool regularly . For those that have 阳痿, 早泄 or any issue with the little bro can also consult her. With some TCM knowledge, she seems to be a professional in this field. 

Here is my review based on my session:

Location: Central towards north. MRT is 15 mins walk away. Bus is the best public transport to get there. Parking is no issue. The place is discreet although it is not a private condo. Getting to the place is easy. Plenty of coffee shops for you to wait if you are early. 

Apartment: Living with her family but she is the only one working there. The bathroom is attached to the massage room. The JG will be done on a massage bed/table. 

Look: She is a MILF with pleasant look. That is ok with me as I only go for her JG. 

Massage: None. Opted for a full 60-min JG. 

Sensual: None. Pure JG for tool maintenance only . No release as advised by her. 

JG: As mentioned, it is the most authentic JG based on the few I have tried so far. She can explain to you what she is doing. Her JG is not those painful pulling type. 

Friendliness: She is friendly and chatty. The session was not boring at all. She used her phone once in a while but it did not disrupt the session. She is also not a time watcher. 

Duration: 60 mins
Damage: $100
RTJG: Yes. Need to maintain the tool once in a while. 

yesterday tried the famous LingLing Juagen, take one hour package. first 30 minutes JG, and followed by 30m back massage.

A little pain initially, but after 15 minutes then no pain. She told me better not release and keep the "Qi" inside

The back massage is done by her niece and just ok, will take the full one hour JG option next time for my tool maintenance only.

any other good JG ml to recommend in the market now?
Old 22-03-2016, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
dingli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/lingling-massage/

Just tried Ling Ling last night.

PLace in G

cosy apartment. went up and the lift and she was waiting for me by the door.
Helped me undress and gave me a good clean rub while I bathe.

Undressed herself and massaged me My instrument already hard when i see her naked body.

Strength for massage was good and worked on my tired parts.
combination of handjob and blowjob and I couldn't control any more and shot my load.

Money well spent for $100 and gave her another 10 for good service.

Looks: 8/10
Body 8/10 all real
Massage : 9/10 Good strength
Blowjob plus Handjob 10/10: Good eye contact
Old 22-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Bros got any recommendation for 2 girls staying together or same apartment?
Old 22-03-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingli69 View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/lingling-massage/

Just tried Ling Ling last night.

PLace in G

cosy apartment. went up and the lift and she was waiting for me by the door.
Helped me undress and gave me a good clean rub while I bathe.

Undressed herself and massaged me My instrument already hard when i see her naked body.

Strength for massage was good and worked on my tired parts.
combination of handjob and blowjob and I couldn't control any more and shot my load.

Money well spent for $100 and gave her another 10 for good service.

Looks: 8/10
Body 8/10 all real
Massage : 9/10 Good strength
Blowjob plus Handjob 10/10: Good eye contact
Bro, how's the roaming?
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 22-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Tried hope. Really pretty looking. Massage wise not too bad got strength. Use a variety of finger press and elbow. While hj was fast but I think she is quite accommodating if request to take it easy. She manage to Make me cum twice which for me nowadays is quite tough. Quite chatty throughout although can tell she is the very straight talking type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1