The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Re: Jakarta Info

To all bros @ Jakarta

I heard from my indo Chinese friend that Indonesia not very safe to go now. I hope is other part of the Indonesia area. Classic hotel area safe (north)? Any bro @ JKT can advice the situation there now?

Your advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
Here's a quick fr for my day 1 in Jakarta part 1:

Went to Orchardz Bandara at 3 pm last Wednesday (As this was recommended highly by Bro Setzer big kudos to this bro, guys!) as it was also the nearest to airport and I just touchdown. Waited for like 15mins as I only can walk-in and didn't really tell the 3 stunning GRO which type of massage wanita I want but I did told them I like blonde hair and a "Full 90mins of traditional massage" only so they pick a local indon full bleach blonde to me and bring me to the deluxe room (room size 3x bigger than Classic). Btw the deluxe room is big enough to place all your luggage etc. Manage to know her name is Angun and her age is 24 through a quick break ice session. They were using quite a good oil unlike those usual ones maybe Bro Setzer can confirm on this better I guess. Throughout the whole massage she was wearing just normal skin color bra and panties nothing much for the arouse department however after 1hr passed, she pop the standard question if want full service make love for 350k additional as I plan to directly just nego for that option so I said yes. Then she strip all and show me that big boobs with those natural and sensitive nips and proceed to body 2 body massage from back and boob job at front (good for those bro who like b2b massage) then move on to bbbj and I came early from cowgirl position after so much arousal.

Massage: 9/10 (good strength strong massage)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10 35C cup (natural nips no scars found, good for boobs lover but I'm OK with any cup as long no enhancement done hence a bonus for me to grope on)
Bbbj: 7/10 good suction
FJ: 8/10 she was really good in arousing me to Cum so early after trying 2 positions only missionary awhile then cowgirl (all the soft moaning directly through both of my ears while in cowgirl on top of me and maybe cos I didn't pcc for few days also hence my tank damn full easy to reach climax...)
GFE: 6/10 (quite sop throughout hence here most weak as not really Gf material more towards gal next door just f and forget)
Damage: 380k (deluxe room massage 90mins with) + 350k (fj direct to ml) can still negotiate lesser but since I didn't tip so I just treat that 50k as a tip for that good & strong massage
RTM: Yes! Hopefully on my last day before my flight back to sillypore...
Thanks for the sharing bro erobaka. Indeed JKT is a place full of gem. I hope I will discover one soon 😉
Old 10-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 21
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Quick Update on My recent Trip.

Day 1.

Arrived in CGK at abt 4pm. Took me freaking 3 hrs to get to hotel!! ( Stayed at Century Park , abt 5 mins away from MULIA). Freaking Jam was crazy. Was with 2 frens and finished 1 bottle of Glen. Thank god we bought ice and cups at the fast food restaurants in airport.

After makan, went to CJs as it was a WED.( ladies night). My last visit was prob 1-1.5yrs ago. I've had many good FLs there before and was looking forward to a fab night. Got there at abt 11pm. No as crowded as I would hv liked. Was thinking .." the good ones will come later'. Ordered a damn ex Black Label ( Think it SGD 300ish!...knn) as it was 3 of us and ordering by the glass would hv cost more.
KNN....even at 1am....it was only like 30% full. ....and the gals there.....hmmm.....I need to finish 2 bottles of whiskey b4 I can do them. The std was really bad. Many Old ones. Think Some looked older than me and I'M no spring chicken.....Actually there were more guys then gals. Sigh....such an anti-climax.

After some calls.....local frens suggested we head to the club at ALEXIS.
This was abt 2.30am. There were lots of gals there but with mamasans. The gals were most 6-8/10 . But the asking price was crazy. The mamasans wanted something like 3M for short time!! Told them to F off.
But abt 3ish.....the mamasans left and gals were kinda on their own. Chatted up one she agreed to go back for 1.5m. Started dirty dancing in the club and I was ready for action.
Once back....action was good. Even when i played with her ass she was ok. Hmmm....slowly inserted my fingers and she seem to like it. Well, that was my green flag.....applied some lube( thanx to my fren for insisting we get 1 tube each at the airport). Strangely.....I could not enter! ( I'm only reasonably sized...ahem). Tried for a good 5-10 mins and it was starting to get embarrassing. Finished off on her face. Tho it was long time. Told her to go back as I wanted to rest.

Day2

Had a nice massage in the room. ( my local contact arranged for me) . Good proper massage.
Did a lot of intel and finally decided on Immigrant. I also arranged for my ex-FB whom I've not seen in 3 yrs to come there too. She could only come at 1am as she had a date with her bf.
After dinner, abt 10ish...as it was still early for clubs, we asked the taxi driver to bring us to a local club. Biggest mistake. Can't and don't wanna remember the name. Paid like 100K to enter. The music felt like someone whacking my head with a sledge hammer. The club was totally dark. ( even the staircase). Ordered beers and they brought warm beers with ice! wtf!!
Within 2 mins ....gals were paraded. My this time , I was genuinely scared to get horny!! Told them No. Next guys offering pills app us. Politely waved them off. We were out of that place within the next 3mins!!!
Headed to Immigrant abt 11ish. Including us.....prob had 20ppl!!!KNN....deja-vu again. Told my self....." no its too early, crowd will come".....WRONG!!! When we left at 3am ....prob 10 more ppl would hv turned up. Thank god I activated my ex-FB. She is 30 but still looked hot. Told her to wear a dress and go commando! she did!!! Lucky she bought 2 of her frens who were ok looking. ( well, we had nothing else better)
Dancing with a gal wearing a Thin dress and caressing her bare bum inside was a Mind Fuck. Occasional rubbing of her freshly waxed pussy was ....Mind blowing!!!!
Went back with all 3 gals and we huffed and puffed for a 6some...nope! The gals were too shy.
The action itself was good. Not gonna elaborate.

Was supposed to leave on SAT but with the big protest on FRI.....I did not wanna take any chance and get stuck in JKT.
Conclusion.......I think the clubs could hv been empty and gals staying at home as the whole week , everyone was talking abt the big demo on FRI or could be just my arse luck.

Thx fr reading my long but hopefully helpful FR.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
To all bros @ Jakarta

I heard from my indo Chinese friend that Indonesia not very safe to go now. I hope is other part of the Indonesia area. Classic hotel area safe (north)? Any bro @ JKT can advice the situation there now?

Your advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks
So far so good as of today.But as usual always be wary
Old 10-12-2016, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
rchoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These are the "all in" rates quoted for D'Heaven Spa on some of the forum...does anyone have idea...if these rate includes 2 times FJ or only 1 FJ?

Deluxe room + "all in": 579,000rp for 90 minutes (2 session, 90 minutes).
VIP room + "all in": 639,000rp for 90 minutes (2 session, 90 minutes).
Old 10-12-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
So far so good as of today.But as usual always be wary
Thanks bro for your update 👍🏼
Old 10-12-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After the hassle of Classic , in the end Malio still remains my go to here in Jakarta despite the rise in LD price. I might reconsider this if it goes to 100K lol.

Girls leave if you decline , though i do pity those that can't seem to get any LDs. Miss L and Y however have always comforted me after a stressful day with both clients and traffic with their ample , soft pillow like boobs.

Might give Emporium a shot tonight tho before heading back.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hamster83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post

SmallPlayer post not misleading, i believe you mis-read. Suncity has 20% discount on weekends, and he ordered some drinks. I typically pay under 400k for standard massage at SunCity on weekends myself. Tips is always up to the Customer, last time i just give the therapist 100k. Yes, FJ is additional but is always nego. with therapist. Local will ask for 1Jt but can nego down to 500-600k, and PRC will want at least 1Jt.

Suncity is not cheap if you want massage++ (FJ) type service. I usually just go there for massage and sometimes HJ, but get my FJ in other places. Some Bros really like Orchards for better valuve. I only do FJ where i can see the girl in person n inspect her face and body first before i decide.
Information not given in full, while partially right, can still be misleading. I don't think I misread. He recommend a place without giving normal and total price structure.

Anyway the important point is I will not recommend suncity, which differs from his views. Just a potential KC trap.
Old 11-12-2016, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
]

Thanks lost99 bro for helping to clarify.

Hamster83, I went through my previous posts about sun city. and I did write FJ prices...not all in prices.
u r right for the massage and facilities, but I mentioned earlier 20% discount on weekend. I like this place because of the price vs the overall ambience.
on your 200k for tips, for locals, if just massage my experienced friend advised to tip 100k but as I always ask for extra I don't know about the minimum
your '1.3m ADDITIONAL' I hope is not local..if not then big carrot already.. but my friend definitely paid 1.3m for the FJ with PRC.(signed onto chit and not paid in cash)
service sub standard..mmm depends on what u want and what is allocated. I find if u do tell the mummy clearly, then u roughly get what u ask.
but again, different tastes maybe. but my friends and I maybe going back very very soon
hope u have better luck elsewhere.
I am a decent chiongster cross countries. And my opinion is that your recommendation drags down other chiongsters to your level. That are much more value out there. Any hotel spa in Malaysia can beat sun city hands down and u dun have to take a plane and just spend half the price. Simply a bad recommendation and I dun want other chiongsters to get KC too. Highlighting the risk here.
Old 11-12-2016, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Angry these lazy spoon feeders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster83 View Post
I am a decent chiongster cross countries. And my opinion is that your recommendation drags down other chiongsters to your level. That are much more value out there. Any hotel spa in Malaysia can beat sun city hands down and u dun have to take a plane and just spend half the price. Simply a bad recommendation and I dun want other chiongsters to get KC too. Highlighting the risk here.
Nobody reallycare about your opinion Hamster83 because you are a leach who come here for info, dont provide any FR, and complain like a small child when dissappointed. Smallplayer was clear enough in his FR and its your fault you not smart enough to understand, and too lazy or to do more research. if you ask to be spoon-fed dont complain about the free food helpful bros here give u.

i would not be as harsh if you had any rep pts or contribute any info or FR here, but it is obvious youve been memner since 2012 barely post and no rep. we dont need lurker members like you come out to criticize those who actually contribute.

Sun City is one of the best massage++ place in JKT. Nobody ever said it was value for money, or compare with those top ones in Malay. thats just your own personal expectation.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zerostylezero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, it's been awhile since I was in this forum (due to work and other life stuff) but now I'm in Jakarta and I'm going back tomorrow. Any bros have any good recommendations for massage and plus plus? I'm staying at Kemayoran area and I know Kelapa Gading and Mangga Dua area has MPs. Kinda need to release some "stress" before coming home and I kinda rejected one girl who I got through wechat. (long story cut short: inside wechat say do massage and extra but girl arrive and say don't even know how to massage so I rejected and even didn't give her transport money cuz she was not even the same girl in wechat)

So anyone can help? I know I'm considered new here but trust me, I used to have an account but really forgot my username and pw so I created a new one.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Re: these lazy spoon feeders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Nobody reallycare about your opinion Hamster83 because you are a leach who come here for info, dont provide any FR, and complain like a small child when dissappointed. Smallplayer was clear enough in his FR and its your fault you not smart enough to understand, and too lazy or to do more research. if you ask to be spoon-fed dont complain about the free food helpful bros here give u.

i would not be as harsh if you had any rep pts or contribute any info or FR here, but it is obvious youve been memner since 2012 barely post and no rep. we dont need lurker members like you come out to criticize those who actually contribute.

Sun City is one of the best massage++ place in JKT. Nobody ever said it was value for money, or compare with those top ones in Malay. thats just your own personal expectation.

Looking through your past posts. It looks too much that either you are a frog in a well, who is not aware what the rest of the world has to offer, or you are related to a JKT agent.

You are taking a hot dog bun and claiming its french cruisine. U can go on with your abusive language, since this will be my last post in this thread. Just wanted to highlight to the general readers that the reviews can be tilted over postively. THIS is my contribution!
Old 11-12-2016, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,
This is my contribution,
Price is objective, good service is very subjective.
Quantity is objective, quality is subjective.
Objective is easy to measure, subjective matters are harder to define, so there maybe more to dispute about, and misunderstanding or even easier to mislead....
I normally stick to objective numbers....so no misunderstanding.
1+1=2
The cost is so much is so much no less no more....

Cheers.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
After the hassle of Classic , in the end Malio still remains my go to here in Jakarta despite the rise in LD price. I might reconsider this if it goes to 100K lol.

Girls leave if you decline , though i do pity those that can't seem to get any LDs. Miss L and Y however have always comforted me after a stressful day with both clients and traffic with their ample , soft pillow like boobs.

Might give Emporium a shot tonight tho before heading back.
Hey bro

I was at Emporium last night with a bro. Where you there?

The girl quality is good at the moment. The LD price is now nearly 100k after tax. The girls are not too pushy with the LDs as the venue wasn't full house, girls have to put actual effort in to get customers.

I didn't get ignored as the papasan Tasha recognised me and so I got fairly good service
Old 11-12-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mahlerkay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahlerkay View Post
Hey bro

I was at Emporium last night with a bro. Where you there?

The girl quality is good at the moment. The LD price is now nearly 100k after tax. The girls are not too pushy with the LDs as the venue wasn't full house, girls have to put actual effort in to get customers.

I didn't get ignored as the papasan Tasha recognised me and so I got fairly good service
I am disappointed with Malio at times as there are so many customers, if you don't buy them LDs they will desert you, and even if you do they will go after 5 minutes if you don't continue to buy. A malio LD is already at 85k mark after tax..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread