The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-12-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenboy View Post
Anyone in Sukhumvit are tonight?
Errr, Suk is one helluva loooong stretch ..from soi 0 to >101 (and more perhaps). And even one to patts.

Guessed you meant the glitzy neon lower parts of suk. And hope you had fun last night then
Old 15-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
regarding Sin Sot... answer?
IMO, it's all depends on us. Normally the girl's family will said "up to you"

Again like Pii happy mentioned.

Thais wedding has many similarities like the Malays. But the Malays got the current standard dowries, now is 8-10k sgd I don't think so the Thais got the standard market rate for dowries. I heard my mother's friend son married a thai Muslim from the south, no sin sot at all.

Unless one marrying actress then can be more.

Malay style is to see the girl's education, and job she holding.

My two baht worth.
Old 15-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
wow this kind of question very hard to answer leh, depend on him, his gf, his gf family and amount can be 0 baht up to 10 million baht
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
IMO, it's all depends on us. Normally the girl's family will said "up to you"

Ya quite difficult to give an answer....

Depends on family background and parents greediness....

Assume she is from entertainment..... how much u will give?
Old 15-12-2013, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Correct me if I am wrong,to my understanding traditionally sin sot is paid only when the girl marry for the 1st time.

The money after the ceremony will then return to the couple, at least that is what supposed to be.

The amount can be anything which are negotiable by match maker send by the groom.

The ideal of sin sot is to prove that you can take care of the girl.
On top of sin sot you have to hire monk,buy some gold as present to her parent,invite maybe whole village and beyond.Something like malay wedding.

However now is modern time so sin sot is been used to con some farang money or any other foreigner who are not aware or really understand what it is all about.
Old 15-12-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Years ago during my wedding I gave 88k baht, and family member give some gold to my wife etc......was too poor at that time to give more and they understand.

As for entertainment girl (guess is not movie star or singer, if not will be much more) they will expect 200k at least to 500k or even more. Is depend on his "love" and pocket to determine what is the right amount and negotiate lor. If he can afford 500k baht easily then why not?

Marriage and sin sot is not just 1 time payment, more will come from day to day.....remember my 88k baht sin sot, until now already few million baht spend on car, business, condo & house all under my wife name. Hopefully she doesn't kick me back kampong one day if she know I have gig
Old 15-12-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
.......Marriage and sin sot is not just 1 time payment, more will come from day to day.....remember my 88k baht sin sot, until now already few million baht spend on car, business, condo & house all under my wife name. Hopefully she doesn't kick me back kampong one day if she know I have gig
555+ at least she keeps one eye closed and let you go out and play

Old 15-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Correct me if I am wrong,to my understanding traditionally sin sot is paid only when the girl marry for the 1st time.
This I dunno, have not encounter b4 for 2nd marriage.

Quote:
The money after the ceremony will then return to the couple, at least that is what supposed to be.
Wrong... this depends on parents. Some parents will return part of it or give the daughter land or whatever... and some parents just deposit it into his own bank account.

Quote:
The amount can be anything which are negotiable by match maker send by the groom.
U dun need a match maker but normally u will bring a friend or relative there to discuss.

Quote:
The ideal of sin sot is to prove that you can take care of the girl.
On top of sin sot you have to hire monk,buy some gold as present to her parent,invite maybe whole village and beyond.Something like malay wedding.
However now is modern time so sin sot is been used to con some farang money or any other foreigner who are not aware or really understand what it is all about.
Sin soot is "face"... it can be shown off to the relatives, friends and whole village. Rich or poor wants "face".....

I attended a wedding in village before. A WL married an old farang... the parents were very proud, cause the man is white and "rich" n gave 1 mil in sin soot with gold..... but most of the villagers know she was a WL.

Quote:
Years ago during my wedding I gave 88k baht, and family member give some gold to my wife etc......was too
poor at that time to give more and they understand.
U were very lucky...

Quote:
Marriage and sin sot is not just 1 time payment, more will come from day to day.....remember my 88k baht sin sot, until now already few million baht spend on car, business, condo & house all under my wife name. Hopefully she doesn't kick me back kampong one day if she know I have gig
U have so many gigssss.... your tactical hiding skill is superb....
Old 15-12-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=naemlo;10196960

I attended a wedding in village before. A WL married an old farang... the parents were very proud, cause the man is white and "rich" n gave 1 mil in sin soot with gold..... but most of the villagers know she was a WL.

This is an example of the sin sot being abused, If the groom is a Thai he will give nothing except maybe pay for some food and lao kao.
Old 15-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Walan 一针见血!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ at least she keeps one eye closed and let you go out and play.
All Thai women know the husband will fuck around from time to time.
As long as the husband don't go too overboard they'll just close one eye.
Old 15-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Since talking about sin soot and I have been asking my gigs and thai girls about sin soot always as I wanted a thai wife always. Here are some of my findings from different thai type of girls. I will sum it up as follow;

This sin soot can be money or gold , usually the wiser way to do it is tell your future wife that you decide to give a certain amount as sin soot. She then will discuss and offer the value to the parents.

After giving the sin soot, is up to the girls family to take everything or to give u and the girl back a certain percentage and can also give u back everything.

this sinsoot is very subjective and it depends on the family and maybe before marriage you already fork out alot for the girl like buy car or house or cows.

Do not let your thai wife tell you the amount for sin soot instead tell her you want to give a certain amt.
my 20 bhat worth
Old 15-12-2013, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
555+ at least she keeps one eye closed and let you go out and play
When HM007 plays, his 2 eyes closed (total happiness)

Soopafly, your gifs collection very awesome
Old 15-12-2013, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

parents greediness....

Quote:
Correct me if I am wrong,to my understanding traditionally sin sot is paid only when the girl marry for the 1st

invite maybe whole village and beyond.Something like Malay wedding
If she from entertaiment, example: WL, then prepare for lots of ฿฿฿฿฿
If one asking for tons of ฿฿฿ then I think better call off the wedding. Otherwise more problem will surface after ฿฿฿ running low.

Well there's always special case where by the bride is WL but not those gold digger type. Hopefully the one pm-ed you found someone like this.

1st time 2nd time there's always sin sot involve. You must know sin sot is not compulsory to give, some got no sin sot at all.

Since when the Malays invites the whole village for the wedding?

Unless staying at village, otherwise only friends and relatives, but same goes for the Thais. Whole village unless the groom is farang.
Old 15-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If one asking for tons of ฿฿฿ then I think better call off the wedding. Otherwise more problem will surface after ฿฿฿ running low.

Well there's always special case where by the bride is WL but not those gold digger type. Hopefully the one pm-ed you found someone like this.

1st time 2nd time there's always sin sot involve. You must know sin sot is not compulsory to give, some got no sin sot at all.

Since when the Malays invites the whole village for the wedding?

Unless staying at village, otherwise only friends and relatives, but same goes for the Thais. Whole village unless the groom is farang.
feb bring me go len puying nom yai, toot yai krup
yak kin puying nom krup , dun bring me go 7-11 kin nom krup

EiEi
Old 15-12-2013, 07:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yah with this type of marriage what's the point of going through it?
Open gold mine also not enough to feed the wife + family.
Old 15-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

Guess the someone who pm knows the answer....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1