The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Doris, hornyxiaoboy2, RotiPrata Man

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 21
wazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to beholdwazzup is a splendid one to behold
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know one in lavender. Lol! This milf went pantyless and braless. Sibei hiong. I went in kana play till I nearly crawl out.

She never offered me fj but just playing with her already intense enough. How many masseur damn to go braless and pantyless in show…really power….

Hi bro, care to share, thanks ya
Old 05-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arkarlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I know one in lavender. Lol! This milf went pantyless and braless. Sibei hiong. I went in kana play till I nearly crawl out.

She never offered me fj but just playing with her already intense enough. How many masseur damn to go braless and pantyless in show…really power….
can share ctc and demage please. thanks.
Old 05-08-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
donkeywonky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicnad View Post
Went to this spa at SXXXXXXn GXXXXX.... pretty new place called HXXX SPA... so this place entry is 78. any additional depends on what you looking for ... so i contacted this CXXXX from Michat and went for session with her. At the start she alr start teasing with her brushes of neh neh towards my back. after all the sweet talk it is obvious that HJ is sure go.

Alot of dirty talk during the massage and light petting. I even helped her to massage her tired legs, back and thighs as she massage my back. I started to asked her what type of underwear she is wearing and she asked me to guess.. what a horny slut.. i started to fondle her pussy area and make her aroused. After all the teasing she admitted that she is wet and said in mandarin "if you dun believe you can try touch inside"... i started to slip my hands into her pants and harass her butt. Continued with the massage and then finally touched her panties.. it was the lacy type of G-string thong..

She even said "u wna pull down and see ?" i then slowly did and ahooo such a beautiful sight.. she continued her massage and i closed my eyes. As i turn over, she started playing with my didi with all sorts of technique. i then asked if she is still wet and she shyly nodded her head. i told her to sit on the bed and began to fondle her body more.

i asked for her permission politely to slip inside her pants once more and she agreed. I got so excited till my dick is rockhard. I slip in my hands and felt like a damn bastard.. however, this guilt did not stop me from exploring her pussy. i began reaching underneath and felt the busy pussy. could not feel the wetness at first but slide down further and felt the drips on my fingers. i gv her some light thrusting of my middle finger and subsequently put two fingers in. as i was increasing my speed, she began to moan softly and enjoy the fingering. after that i went to play with her nipple and suck it like a child. her big nipples are something you would die for. She seemingly appear to enjoy it alot as she grasp my cock firmly. Without much effort, she made me cum , allowing my cum to drip all over my body before she cleaned me up.

with that i left and happy man... thats all folks!
hi bro, can share contact? many thanks.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Superduber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share?
Old 05-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 16
alvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud ofalvin.matt has much to be proud of
Quote:

Pls share bro...thks🙏
Old 05-08-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact thru pm
Old 06-08-2022, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3025 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Paisleh bros, I don’t know the milf name la…I play with lots of girls tits and pussy without knowing their name. Even they say also not their real name. Give you the number already can call or text to ask them whatever info you need.

The damage also ask her directly. Else wait I ask $120 then she charge you $150…I already shared, she will talk to you and ask you what you do. Don’t tell her your real occupation if you are accountant, lawyer, banker kind. Sure tio chop. Just tell her you some office staff earning normal wages but come support you. Else later she say unzip to see her breast and life up to see pussy add $50 etc….

Nowadays these charbo very smart
Old 06-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Please share bro
Old 06-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 14
Grenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

share ctc pls thanks!
Old 06-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro can share contact?
Old 07-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahboy078 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi, bro, ctc? Thanks
Old 07-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!
Quote:

Can share?
Old 07-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kkkjjj12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin.matt View Post
Pls share bro...thks🙏
please share bro..thanks
Old 07-08-2022, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!
Quote:

Please share contact. Thks!!
Old 08-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Please share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread