The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!Jasee is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Yes I was at west life!! My sneakers all gone hahahahaha. Next day I wore sandals instead. Hahahas I guess theirs fell off too. Ok quali day I was in my Red Bull shirt so it was black, and I was wearing a bra anyway so it wasn’t too bad.

It was finals day that I dressed more appropriately for the evening.. and then the weather.. got quite shitty. But still enjoyed tho! Green day!!!!!!! And muddy feet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
It was pouring and yes people were getting wet. Don't worry about a nipple sticker, I caught quite a few without anything underneath.

Did you go watch Westlife on Sat? It was crazy.
Old 03-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
PaulPogbra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It was pouring and yes people were getting wet. Don't worry about a nipple sticker, I caught quite a few without anything underneath.
They never wear panties too? Ang moh is it?
Old 03-10-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

The whole f1 event tons of people not wearing bra, locals, angmohs, japs, koreans etc. See until sian.

But best is Greenday, did anyone caught those hotties stripping in the concert pen and playing with mud? Was awesome see so many topless girls. The security uncles also looking and never stop them lol
Old 03-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Hahas they clearly were having fun. I think I was too far away to see that happening, I was wayyy behind near the food tents cos it took me a long time to walk from zone 1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
The whole f1 event tons of people not wearing bra, locals, angmohs, japs, koreans etc. See until sian.

But best is Greenday, did anyone caught those hotties stripping in the concert pen and playing with mud? Was awesome see so many topless girls. The security uncles also looking and never stop them lol
Old 04-10-2022, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2205 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post

Hahaha. Lucky for security uncles.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasee View Post
Yes I was at west life!! My sneakers all gone hahahahaha. Next day I wore sandals instead. Hahahas I guess theirs fell off too. Ok quali day I was in my Red Bull shirt so it was black, and I was wearing a bra anyway so it wasn’t too bad.

It was finals day that I dressed more appropriately for the evening.. and then the weather.. got quite shitty. But still enjoyed tho! Green day!!!!!!! And muddy feet!
Oh, so you're a Red Bull fan? I think they did pretty well after switching to Honda. Max is as usual really hungry for victory looking at the way he drives.

Checo took the chequered flag and even more amazing managed to gain more than 5 seconds on Leclerc.

It was a good evening for Red Bull, enjoy the victory.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Yes I’m a Red Bull fan!!! I converted from Mercedes after they moved Russell to Merc.. hehe

I support Checo more tho, he’s very handsome and looks like Pierce Brosnan! Also quite cheeky haha, his radios are funny.

Quote:
Oh, so you're a Red Bull fan? I think they did pretty well after switching to Honda. Max is as usual really hungry for victory looking at the way he drives.

Checo took the chequered flag and even more amazing managed to gain more than 5 seconds on Leclerc.

It was a good evening for Red Bull, enjoy the victory.
Old 05-10-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Noticed Red Bull's success coincided with their poaching of Adrian Newey which pre-dated Vettel's success with them? He's the one who truly revolutionized Red Bull having previously built championship-winning cars with Williams and McLaren.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3636 / Power: 18
whitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond reputewhitebull has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by terwong View Post
Noticed Red Bull's success coincided with their poaching of Adrian Newey which pre-dated Vettel's success with them? He's the one who truly revolutionized Red Bull having previously built championship-winning cars with Williams and McLaren.
So what has Adrian Newey or Red Bull's success gotta do with seeing your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?
Old 05-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebull View Post
So what has Adrian Newey or Red Bull's success gotta do with seeing your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?
Use your imagination
Old 05-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just continue with a fast one, really not much time.

Annie wanted to start with something mild and depending on the outcome, she might go bolder next time. She disappeared into her bedroom for about 15 minutes before popping out with a tablet.

She has a large tablet that we bring around to show (photos) the contractors what we want of the area and Annie was usually the one hanging on to it except she wanted me to have it this time round. The point of the photos is to make sure we have evidence of defects (sometime like a before and after thingy). A typical meeting with the contractors will be going through all the defects identified previously (via the photos) and making sure that spot is good. Annie will then go on to check for defects on a newly completed section so this will go on till everything is done.

I was feeling confused with that arrangement (what am I supposed to do with the tablet?) but Annie (smiling cheekily) sat next to me and requested that I follow what she needed me to do. The first photo was a defect with a chipped floor tile and so was the second except it was shot from another angle and so on. She was just going through what is to be said and all of a sudden the next photo was her topless lying on her back with sun shade glasses and boobs fully exposed, shot at an odd angle sideways (it might harder for the workers to recognize her due to the glasses). Annie told me this was shot by her mate when she first went topless on a beach, the glasses and lower photo quality was intentional.

The next photo (appeared after a few more defects) Annie has put on her bikini top with pokies clearly showing through the fabric, she was standing front facing the camera without her glasses but photo quality remains subpar. This photo is clearly aimed at letting the workers recognize her in the bikini.

The next photo was showing the top half of Annie. She was topless without her glasses facing the camera but the photo quality remains subpar. In this photo, the workers will most likely be drawn to her chest but is unable to fully appreciate the details of her nipple and areola. The shape of her perky boobs will be the highlight. It was in this photo that I realized her left boob was slightly smaller.

The following and last photo is Annie fully naked from top to bottom but she was back facing the camera and showing some side boob. From what I understand, she was changing into her party dress after washing up. This photo is in good quality with the intention of showing off her ass and side boob clearly but not her face and chest. It was in this photo that I realized Annie has pretty nice long legs in proportion to her upper torso and how nice her ass looks like.

While I'm 'accidentally' showing the ID and workers her exposed photos, Annie will pretend to check out the rest of her place (but remain in sight) and my job is also to take note of how the workers behave. After going through a few more rounds, we decided to do it the next day.

It was just 4 photos of her in compromising situations so I kind of remember those. Got to go but remember to stay tune to what happens next.
Managed to find something similar to what I've described above

Will continue next time.
Old 05-10-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
robobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobobelle2015 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Managed to find something similar to what I've described above

Will continue next time.
Nice share bro. Wonder how far would she go?
Old 17-10-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Finally got the green light from Annie to post.

As we approached their unit, Annie couldn't help but keep giggling to herself. For this trip, she took special care to dress decently and the idea is for the workers to 'compare' mentally in their mind when they see the compromising photos.

For today, Jensen and 2 workers are around. I'll be talking to Jensen and 1 worker at a time showing them the photos of the defect taken previously. In other words, Jensen will have the good luck of seeing all 4 photos while the workers will see 2 each.

As I proceed to the far end of the master bed room (Annie pretended to check some other parts of the room), Jensen and the 1st worker came round me and I started with showing the 1st photo of a defect (the photos are sorted in chronological order with the compromising photos in between). As I swiped to the next photo showing Annie topless lying on the beach I deliberately looked away and continued talking about the defect while looking at the problematic spot.

From the corner of my eye I see both Jensen and his worker staring at the bonus photo and Jensen did a quick glance towards Annie (at the other end of the room). I gave them some time to stare longer before apologizing for my mistake. For the 2nd compromising photo, both Jensen and his worker should recognize the person in the photo is Annie because they have both seen her braless with pokies showing. The worker was staring at Annie after I was done talking about the defect.

We moved on to the next defect in the living room by the balcony. This time the 2nd worker came along with Jensen, Annie was just hanging around in the living room. By now, I can see a bulge in Jensen's pants but he remained professional. As the 3rd photo was 'accidentally' exposed (Annie topless without glasses), I can clearly see Jensen having a tough time hiding his erection and his worker just jaw dropped. This is the 1st time they have seen Annie's boobs naked, although the photo quality remains subpar, the color of her nipple and areola can be seen as well as the shape of her tits.

By this time, I can barely continue talking without giggling but I remained oblivious to their reactions. The 4th and final photo was Annie in high resolution with her back, ass and side boob showing. The worker finally seem to recognize it's Annie as he looked in her direction and I thought I spotted a tiny wet patch on Jensen's pants near his crotch. Jensen asked to be excused to the bathroom after briefing his workers on what to do fairly quickly.

As I returned to Annie, she looked rather flustered and we made haste for my place. It was only when we sat by the couch that she started telling me how she has noticed the men checking her out after seeing the photos. I told her about Jensen's wet patch and how he bee lined to the bathroom most likely turned on by the photos he saw.

Annie was rather taken aback by the overwhelming 'positive' reaction from Jensen and his workers given she's already in her early 30s. She then whispered into my ear she actually came knowing Jensen and the workers have seen her compromising photos (that took me by surprise knowing Annie can orgasm by just fantasizing about it).

However, Annie knows my principle of not having a sexual relationship in my own backyard so she begged me to finger her off. She later went on to confess she would have totally do someone like me if it's not for my stupid principle. As a punishment, she made me fingered her a few more times before Eric came back.

That's it for this round, my relationship with Annie has been positive till today so I guess if there's anything to add later on (she's the crazy one), I'll pen it right here.

Do share your interesting encounters.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Annie let you finger her. Did she strip fully naked for that?
Old 18-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Can tell Annie we wish to see the photos too....haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1