The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 19-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
And now has 2 more SiSi and TianTian, actually this joint is so enjoyable.
Agreed, environment is good. Time to plan another trip to visit Fay next week.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is this thread lock. Unable to view the latest post.
Old 19-01-2024, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4755 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notascam View Post
Any kind bro can share fr for JoJo that working at Joneling? Look syt with a good pair of melon
she is a syt but like one bro said, the desert is above market rate.
Old 19-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Yxxx just completed her training. And last weekend boss Axxxx asking for model so I went to try it out. Tried Pxxxx before I guess no chemistry with me and her bah
I will go and disturb A****, why didn’t accept me as their model😂 maybe try y*y* next month for waxing
Old 20-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
I will go and disturb A****, why didn’t accept me as their model😂 maybe try y*y* next month for waxing
Give it a try and give your feedback
Old 20-01-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone could PM me the location of the shop? Hunting high and low getting no where.

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 20-01-2024, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
kooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to beholdkooperho is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to Kopishopuncle for sharing.

Visited the shop which have Feifei etc and I was assigned to Tiantian who shared with me that she have just worked for around 1 week and come from Chongqing. Quite a good conversation starter and massage was acceptable.

Looks: 6.5
Massage: 7, she will ask if she press too light but it is acceptable for me
Overall: very happy
Old 21-01-2024, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows where R*by from A*ia spa blk 1*3 has gone? Was she the chio milf that some bro here said refused to do $88? Thank you

Last edited by tangerinesex; 21-01-2024 at 12:46 PM.
Old 24-01-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I tried the 2nd floor unit above a fast food restaurant.

Curtain joint. Was assigned Yxxxi.

Pretty young girl, mid or early 20s. Vietnamese. small boobs but slim waist and firm but. Massage was very average, good strength but not very skilled. Pressure not at the right place.

The bro on the other cubicle was having a lot fun though. The china girl was moaning for 10 min straight. My girl was giggling all the way. Yanni is sweet, pleasant and bubbly, easily pass off as your university girl friend. V happy ending was offered. C Blow job was substandard but pussy was tight.

Happy to exchange contacts with the other Bukit merah girls, Cici, Tian Tian etc. I am new to the area. Just relocated here.
Old 24-01-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Gemfindbro is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy12369 View Post
Hi bros

Anyone can share fr of Lisa (Relaxspa, Msian) or Fayfay (JCS)?
Thanks in advance!

Will share w u a super teaser nearby BM at Havelock.
Hi bro pm me, i have a ctc to exchange with you. I think we looking for the same thing.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
zhukeliang is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Today was at BMC again for work purpose, planned to visit Si Si again but she had some bookings in the afternoon. Really enjoy this joint, nice room with shower, great ambiance. Important is the hospitality, no matter which ML I look for, the rest are always making me feel welcome.
I tried the newest ML TianTian instead. Below is the FR.
Massagehi bro: 9/10 good strength, excellent especially when she worked my back and neck.
Looks: 8.5/10. Should be in her late 20s to early 30s. Great smile and slutty eyes.
Personality: A great person to talk with, bubbly and likes to giggle.
Service: Top notch! Her teasing damn shiok, I really enjoyed myself.

Managed to add her wechat, interested bros can pm me.

To add on, this TCM has also a Mr Zou who is very recommended for joint and bone adjustment. Too bad he went back China for CNY yesterday, will be back after CNY. For bros who have persistent joint or body pains, can try out Mr Zou's treatment.
Hi bro can I had tian tian masseuse contact number want to try her massage services thank bro
Old 24-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4711 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I tried the 2nd floor unit above a fast food restaurant.

Curtain joint. Was assigned Yxxxi.

Pretty young girl, mid or early 20s. Vietnamese. small boobs but slim waist and firm but. Massage was very average, good strength but not very skilled. Pressure not at the right place.

The bro on the other cubicle was having a lot fun though. The china girl was moaning for 10 min straight. My girl was giggling all the way. Yanni is sweet, pleasant and bubbly, easily pass off as your university girl friend. V happy ending was offered. C Blow job was substandard but pussy was tight.

Happy to exchange contacts with the other Bukit merah girls, Cici, Tian Tian etc. I am new to the area. Just relocated here.
B**** ? Got Viet there are…. Long time never visit there liao
Old 24-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2345 / Power: 13
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows where V**ky went? Previously from Qu**n Spa
Old 24-01-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Give it a try and give your feedback
I tried her massage the first week she joined Liao.
Waxing I think must wait another two months, else the plug those that are too short one.
Old 24-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
I tried her massage the first week she joined Liao.
Waxing I think must wait another two months, else the plug those that are too short one.
Yah…waxing need to wait longer i went back for bubble massage again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1