The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Prem club in for Aguero - Agent
The agent of Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero has suggested that either Arsenal, Liverpool or Manchester United have made a bid for his client.

The 20-year-old Argentina international striker, who joined Atletico from Independiente in 2006, has proved to be a huge hit in the Spanish Primera Liga.

After forming a lethal strike partnership with Diego Forlan at the Vicente Calderon, Aguero finished the 2007/8 campaign as the third top scorer in Spain with 19 goals and also walked away with the Antonio Puerta award for Best La Liga Player.

Aguero, known as 'Kun', is valued at around the £35million mark by Atletico but despite the hefty price-tag, almost all of Europe's major clubs are interested in his services.

Now his agent Jose Segui is quoted as saying: "I've had interest from a leading English team and they've asked me to approach Atletico with a bid.

"I can't say more until I've spoken to the club about the offer.

"All I can tell you is that it's one of the best teams in Europe and it's not Chelsea."

United would have to be front-runners, but Arsenal could be interested in a deal if they were to sell Emmanuel Adebayor to AC Milan for a big enough fee, while Liverpool have also brought in funds after Peter Crouch joined Portsmouth for £11million.
Old 15-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 17
weisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyweisianz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
berbatov's agent said that man utd are making 20million pounds bid for him. hope he can come to man utd to replace saha (who's forever sitting on bench)
thought saha already left??? but the offer seems to be 28mil pounds.. 18mil upfront and the rest are based on performance...

to say the truth.. if ronaldo really wanna leave, he can just leave.. then man utd can bank in on the money and buy 2 or 3 world class players..
Old 15-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisianz View Post
thought saha already left??? but the offer seems to be 28mil pounds.. 18mil upfront and the rest are based on performance...

to say the truth.. if ronaldo really wanna leave, he can just leave.. then man utd can bank in on the money and buy 2 or 3 world class players..

yeah man.. totally agree with it.. with the money from the sale of CR.. he can buy both villa and silva
Old 15-07-2008, 01:57 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weisianz View Post

28 million for berbatov seemed high. i prefer man utd buy sergio aguero. he is only 20yrs old and is good striker.

if sell ronaldo for 100million use the money buy sergio ramos, berbatov, sergio aguero. and still got some money left
Old 16-07-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 16
SBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to allSBF Cleaner is a name known to all

sergio ramos should be a great buy,he not can defend but also attach.
one of the outstanding players of EURO 2008.
berbatov is a proven scorer,he should fit in well at MU.

Upz: touchyfeely
Next: pegasus18,juzz,RI 1,kumboo,Babylon5,morpheus
Old 16-07-2008, 02:37 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF Cleaner View Post
sergio ramos should be a great buy,he not can defend but also attach.
one of the outstanding players of EURO 2008.
berbatov is a proven scorer,he should fit in well at MU.
sergio ramos can play as right back, center back and defensive mid field. very versatile player with great future

berbatov is good but i prefer sergio aguero or david villa
Old 16-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

pls lar..Real will never sell Ramos one..Real will only throw away players they deemed surplus....Seriosuly, if wan sell roanldo to Real, i will ask for their Spanish keeper on part exchange...aft van de sar retiring soon...
Old 17-07-2008, 01:46 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
pls lar..Real will never sell Ramos one..Real will only throw away players they deemed surplus....Seriosuly, if wan sell roanldo to Real, i will ask for their Spanish keeper on part exchange...aft van de sar retiring soon...
if real madrid wants to buy ronaldo, man utd shd ask for 80million euro + casillas +sergio ramos. this is a good deal

we need a gk as van der sar is quite old now
Old 17-07-2008, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
.Seriosuly, if wan sell roanldo to Real, i will ask for their Spanish keeper on part exchange...aft van de sar retiring soon...
Quote:
if real madrid wants to buy ronaldo, man utd shd ask for 80million euro + casillas +sergio ramos. this is a good deal
Bros, we still have Ben Foster leh! After one more season of outside attachment, i hope he will be ready kilat kilat.
Old 17-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 17
darkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to alldarkafac is a name known to all

Quote:

haha.. i think real madrid will never ever sell casillas, jus like they wun sell raul also.. even if they does, the player also wun go..
Old 18-07-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkafac View Post
haha.. i think real madrid will never ever sell casillas, jus like they wun sell raul also.. even if they does, the player also wun go..
of cos wont sell casillas lar..but hor to drag him into part exchange will make the deal more difficult to go through lor...then either they cant buy ronaldo (since we dun wanna sell him also) or they will have to pay 80 million pounds instead of the rumoured 67 million pounds...
Old 20-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Ferguson to lead GB?

Lord Sebastian Coe has said he has spoken to Sir Alex Ferguson about him taking charge of a Great Britain football team at the London Olympics.

Coe, London 2012 Organising Committee chairman, said he had discussed the matter with the Manchester United boss.

"I would love to have him there because he is a phenomenal coach and a great man manager," he told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"Who else would you want to have that mentoring role with under 23 players for a build-up to the games?"

He added: "We have had a few conversations, but I stress that it is for the British Olympic Association and the Football Association to make that judgement and I leave it with them."

The inclusion of a Great Britain football team at the London Games has sparked a lot of controversy with the FA's of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland concerned it may compromise their individual status within Fifa.

President of football's world governing body, Sepp Blatter, has said it would be better for GB to enter a team featuring players from just England to avoid such a scenario.

But as it is the BOA who select teams for the Games, they have decided to press ahead with plans to include a football team despite the opposition.

And Coe believes Ferguson, who has said he will quit his post at Old Trafford within the next three years, would be the perfect candidate to lead the team.

During his time at United Ferguson has won 10 Premier League titles, five FA Cups, two League Cups, two Champions League titles, the European Cup Winners' Cup and the European Super Cup.
Old 20-07-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Ferguson 'embarrassed' for Spurs

Ferguson has been linked with Berbatov for some time
Sir Alex Ferguson says Tottenham face "embarrassment" for complaining to the Premier League over Manchester United being linked to Dimitar Berbatov.

A national newspaper quoted the United manager as saying he expected to sign Bulgaria striker Berbatov, 27.

But Ferguson denied the reports, saying: "I don't know where they got those quotes from, it wasn't from me.

"It's going to be very embarrassing for Spurs because the complaint appears to be on the basis of a story in a paper."

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy accused United of being hypocritical, given that the European Champions reported Real Madrid to governing body Fifa because they believed the Spanish champions were publicly courting Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo.

And the chairman said both United and Liverpool, who reportedly want to sign Spurs captain Robbie Keane, had behaved disrespectfully.

Levy said on Friday: "The public comments by Manchester United's manager, announcing that he has made an offer for Dimitar and is confident that the deal will go through with time working in their favour, is a blatant example of sheer arrogance and interference with one of our players."

Speaking after United's 1-1 draw against Kaizer Chiefs in a Cape Town friendly, Ferguson added: "It's embarrassing for them but you know what Daniel Levy is like. He's different.

"It's something to ask chief executive David Gill about because I haven't really spoken to him about it because I've been preparing for the match."
Old 21-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

This sounds rather fishy.... Are we signing Dimitar Berbatov? I have doubts ????
Old 21-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Samster

Sporting: Star duo not for sale
Sporting Lisbon have warned the Premier League suitors of Joao Moutinho or Miguel Veloso that they have no intention of selling the pair.

The Portuguese outfit have seen both men strongly linked with summer moves away from Estadio Jose Alvalade, but have made it clear that neither is for sale.

Reports had suggested that Everton were closing in on a deal for playmaker Moutinho, while Manchester United have been long-term admirers of holding midfielder Veloso.

However, the Premier League duo have been made aware that they would be wasting their time should they decide to make a move for the Portugal internationals.

"The squad is closed for this season and we have received no offers for Joao Moutinho or Miguel Veloso," Sporting president Soares Franco told radio station RTP.

"The two players are in our squad and we have no need to sell as we are financially secure.

"We have secured European football again for next year so have benefited from that.

"The squad we have at the moment is preparing to mount a title bid next season."

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1