The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolistic View Post
The reason I asked this is because my gf in vn ever said she wants to work in ktv japan. But she assure me she wouldn't. But recently had been contacting her but she only reply at 12:30am Singapore time.

Gd luck to u

Jap KTV close at 12-12.30am
Old 04-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Gd luck to u

Jap KTV close at 12-12.30am
haha...really good luck to him...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-02-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The reason I asked this is because my gf in vn ever said she wants to work in ktv japan. But she assure me she wouldn't. But recently had been contacting her but she only reply at 12:30am Singapore time.
Very simple.. Ask her to Webcam with you..
Old 04-02-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Monopolistic is one of the Best!Monopolistic is one of the Best!Monopolistic is one of the Best!

I video chat with her but she Nv pick up. I guess move on already ba. Fucking gold diggers and I am a stupid moron
Old 04-02-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
only 1 short fat round milf vb sell vege leh... her language super proficient.
The shop selling under garment near the vege store also got vb
down the lane, outdoor medicure pedicure also vb
kopitiam beside the vege store also got a vb (super beer belly)... her language also super proficient.
Prime also got vb

this area (CCK, BtPJ, TW) many many many vb
I only saw some in chai chee
Old 04-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

curious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurious76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Watch this for Vietku viet girl..
Old 04-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I video chat with her but she Nv pick up. I guess move on already ba. Fucking gold diggers and I am a stupid moron
Best move on...she is fishing for new catch ady.

If cannot find or kena dump, then she w call u back. Dun bother to call / reply her for next few days. Then u see.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Monopolistic is one of the Best!Monopolistic is one of the Best!Monopolistic is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
Best move on...she is fishing for new catch ady.

If cannot find or kena dump, then she w call u back. Dun bother to call / reply her for next few days. Then u see.
Thanks bro for the advice.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 15
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
Very simple.. Ask her to Webcam with you..
After webcam she will sleep with other man, what is the point of webcam ?
Old 04-02-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
haha...install camera in her house lor...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...install camera in her house lor...
Haha, actually there is no point of installing any third eye since all of us already know what is happening. If our objective is just to fish then close both eye and let the fish go. Better fish will come along.

Human nature, cannot let go.
Old 04-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
He say if she work in Japan ktv.. So webcam can see where she is
Old 04-02-2015, 07:54 PM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious76 View Post
He say if she work in Japan ktv.. So webcam can see where she is
No difference..video call finish still can go out with guys there ma.

Anyway not supposed to talk so much about WL here. kena scolded already
Old 04-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
very curious where you get to know the 3 ban gai of yours
Actually i would qualify one as real ban gai

The one who i would go vn see for the last 7 months; she mostly at home with her mum or going to learn english. We had our up and downs. I knew her in singapore. First time to singapore after breaking up with her boyfriend for 5 years and does not know english and chinese well. So progress from there. Been to her house every time i go vn and went on short trips to Vung tau and Da Nang together. And as a test, told her that i have another gal who loved me a lot now and like her a bit. Wow the reception was big... She worked as a dentist assistant in Vung Tau. And want to go work to support herself which is still under discussion.

She more worried that i chia thay her than anything...

The second one may be considered as a fling or fb more due to certain questions over her. Still under observation period. May chia tay after CNY. Dun know yet. May be with her due to the likeness to my first vn gf. She has the looks more than my current ban gai. But corrupted in a way where she been to malaysia and singapore to work before. Just entertaining myself as she is back in vn now. She may be coming back to singapore soon. Will decide after cny as still have not make up my mind yet.

The last is really a fb more when she is in singapore; will not be bothered to go vn see her. Over complex story. Too many questions marks must not asked. Actually deleted her contact; she added me back when she in singapore; keeping asking me whether i want her to be my ban gai...I just avoid the question. Anyway capital output is min for this one. ROI is balanced still.

Yes i know i should be involved in gals which i meet in singapore. But the first gal for past 7 months have been living up to her promises except for one or two exceptions. And i cannot go vn without the first gal knowing; so there is some constraints. Even going to Malaysia for work also kena questions as my ex vn ban gai is in kl.

If for wife material, first one is better. If for gfe, the second is better. So still have time to decide on what i want.

Last edited by damong777; 04-02-2015 at 08:12 PM. Reason: missed something out
Old 04-02-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

what is ban gai??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1