The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 656 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Good monday, reaching a slightly steam part in writing, sat on the couch yesterday and typed away while watching James Bond, obviously not looking at him. The female lead has a gap between her front tooth... just got kinky thinking of cum oozes through there when she CIM.

---------------------------

Long story cut SUPER short, we progressed to a 3-some. Not the kind in bed, but Saturday mornings, Milt and Alicia will come over and wash together with me.

2 cars, 3 people, means faster, no?

Alicia usually cleans the wheels as she gets to sit down, while Milt and myself will clean the exterior and Alicia will rotate around the interior of the cars, applying leather conditioner, dashboard cleaner etc. Basically just to make the car shine inside out. We'll also wax the cars weekly and the finishing of the tyre with it's glossy tyre shine was the significance of finishing the saturday routine.

Since we're washing cars, we usually don't wear too nice, basic home wear, and Alicia usually comes in a tank top and shorts. Incidentally, I noticed when she is cleaning the interior, bending forward, I'm able to glance at her, down the tank top. It brought a whole new meaning of pervasion to me.

I began to chance upon these happenings more regularly as I noticed her actions and when she gets down to the interior cleaning. She is at least a B cup from memories, I didn't ask and I didn't check her bra as I do these days with women/ladies. Gentleman... remember, I'm gentleman.

The usual skin coloured beige bras with non too sexy straps, normal ones, that would often escape her tank top sides and get exposed as she moves her arm. Her bra cup and chest falling forward, with her bra straps showing through the sides of the tank top, I'm a bra person for sure, I enjoy seeing bits and not the full nakedness of a girl. I like slowly unwrapping them, and that's why I guess I don't like commercial as they usually just strip naked as they enter the room.

I would at times, try to get near Alicia to 'spot check' her cleaning and make sure she does a 'good' job, by disturbing her with physical touches - finger jabs, elbow nudges, and also gentle kicks to the calf. Unknowingly, we were getting more physical by the weeks, getting used to touching each other.

Not realising also, we started to do it only when Milton is out of sight, blocked by the cars, or when he's drying the sides and we're on the other side. I didn't realise indirectly, we're trying to avoid being seen. I guess the guilt was kicking in and we were avoiding Milton. Both of us didn't realise it.

While washing the cars one day, Milton had a stomachache and rushed to my place to use my toilet. Inside the MSCP, I was making jokes at Alicia not cleaning properly, dissing her and by doing all these, naturally - I wanted her attention. What best way to do it apart from making disparaging remarks at a girl?

gog: Oei, clean properly leh, why that spot not cleaned.

A(licia): Wait la!!!

gog: Later you miss la!!

I grabbed her hand gently and moved over the seat where she 'missed'. Alicia laughed gently and let me hold her arm.

A: You hor! Kan chiong spider leh, chill la.

gog: I'm your supervisor ma, make sure you do a good job, like that you can excel in your work.

A: Your head!

Alicia stuck out her tongue at me as she stood up from the car. Instinctively, I DON'T KNOW WHY... but I did it.

Smack!

No, I did not hit Alicia or slapped her face. I gave her a naughty palm smack to her left butt cheek.

Last edited by guyorgirl; 22-01-2024 at 02:34 PM.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lai liao lai liao...
Old 22-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
No, I did not hit Alicia or slapped her face. I gave her a naughty palm smack to her left butt cheek.
THE DO OR DIE COCK STANDING MOMENT IS HERE

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 23-01-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Wait long long.

Many still getting BLUE BALLS.

It could be another week or so longer.

Now all BLUE BALLS hope gog will give us RED BALLS before CNY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Old 23-01-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
Lai liao lai liao...
Yes bro, coming!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Read on... this was the most daring shit I ever did in my youth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Wait long long.

Many still getting BLUE BALLS.

It could be another week or so longer.

Now all BLUE BALLS hope gog will give us RED BALLS before CNY.
Not really, I predict by end this week you folks should get what you want, it's easier to write when you remember the details, linking up to the event is the heavy effort portion which I've gotten it out of the way. No blue no blue!!
Old 23-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

Goooooooooooooood tuesday all!!!

Have fun I've pre-written to the exciting part already, hoping to finish it asap

===========================

A(licia): Why you hit me?

Alicia returned the favor to my right butt cheek since I was standing on her left. She was not reserved about the body contact to her bum. I had daringly but successfully got access to her butt indirectly.

A lot of fantasy thoughts flashed through my mind at the moment but my reaction was instantly only to laugh and tell Alicia to hurry up. I didn't dare to try again the same day what I did. Not sure if it was a normal reaction or she failed to acknowledge what I just did was considered molestation.

Milton came back and we resumed washing car as normal.

Deep down, I was very tempted to test water again, to see how far I can tease Alicia and if I should smack her butt again. I know if it's other girls, very likely, they might have cried molest, called police or avoided me from then on. Alicia didn't do any of those things. She 'retaliated' by hitting my bum. What was the meaning of this??

It must be the perverted me because soon again at Pang's place, the rest was in the living room after BS chilling, Alicia was doing some dish washing since she was at the kitchen basin. The naughty me without thinking, walked up to her right, and smacked her butt gently.

gog: Hey, why not wash later, go outside chat with us.

My heart was beating fast, my fingers crossed... AND....

A: No la, not nice to leave it in the wash basin, use already just clean up lor.

I was really biting my lips and pursing them hard. No joy can elaborate my heart's joy at what I just did and Alicia did NOT mind. My head felt a bit light at the blood rush and I slipped slightly towards her from the back.

A: Hey.. you okay?

Alicia reached her hand backwards to support me while I recovered myself and got off her back.

gog: Sorry, felt dizzy suddenly.

Alicia placed her arm around my waist and grabbed my arm to put over her back to support me out. Damn... I look like some weak man there.

M(ilton): Bro, you ok boh?

gog: Must be ... your wife... she's my... kryptonite.

Alicia swiftly... ELBOWED my ribs using her right arm.

gog: Ow ow ow.... Gentle a bit la!!! So unladylike.

A: You want to see unlady huh...

gog: Don't dare.

A: Tomorrow better go see doc.

gog: Don't want.

M: Eh bro, don't play play, better go la.

gog: ...

A: I'll go with you tomorrow, be good.

gog: I'm not a kid leh.

Morning came and very swiftly an alert came in.

A: Hey, remember to see doctor.

gog: Nah...

A: You better go or I'll come grab you.

gog: Don't want.

A: Pick me up at 6 from my office.

!??!?!?! Milton usually picks Alicia up after work so often, in fact we've never been alone any more. Anyway, maybe just a casual dinner date, nothing more. Don't have to think so much.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chicku36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Swee interesting build up, waiting for more updates haha
Old 24-01-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicku36 View Post
Swee interesting build up, waiting for more updates haha
Thank you bro... coming liao
Old 24-01-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Goooooooooooooooooooooood Wednesday all, had a bus try to force me up the kerb by coming super near lol... maintained my straight and the bus LL move back, really crazy drivers these days.

Thread is a bit quiet without my regulars commenting... hope they come back soon, except Freakz. LOL!

================

*DING* a message came in from my bud.

M(ilton): Yo, you dating my wife huh.

gog: Your wife date me leh.

M: Haha, I have to OT tonight, you help me entertain her. I'll pick her up after you both are done.

Done what? Done fucking her?

Anyway, I just swung by at 6.15pm (hey, I need time to drive over, and I don't knock off at 5.30pm). Alicia was wearing a soft silky pink blouse with a long A-line skirt. I remember how blouse is because it's sheer, yet not that sheer, but her bra is definitely a half cup from the shape and outline that I can make out of.

Putting on her seatbelt, Alicia turned to me.

A(licia): Let's go, see doctor time.

gog: I'm not sick. I'm just in love.

A: Who who who, come I help you pull the red strings.

Why do girls always swing 180 degrees away from the topic whenever you talk about relationships?

gog: You lor.

A: Aiyoh, you hor... don't be cheeky, I'm married. Consider Bernice la!

Alicia did blush a bit and hit my arm gently. I drove on and went down to Vivo.

A: Why are we here, your doctor is here?

gog: You're my doctor, no? Love sickness only you can cure.

SWOOOOSH, came her palm onto my chest. It wasn't playful but it was fun seeing her embarrassed at the dirty little jokes I'm making, teasing her.

Lobby H - I think, was the lobby that we went to take a lift up. As we walked towards there, we could see another couple there. I slowed down my pace and Alicia did so too, slow enough to wait for the lift to arrive, and they left without us as we're a good 10m or so away.

Reached and then pressed for the lift. A slight quiet moment until I just used my palm and patted her butt softly while she was looking at her phone.

Alicia looked up as I gave a few pats on her butt through her skirt.

A: Mmm? Yes? What you want?

I was caught off guard. I wasn't expecting such a nonchalant reply after molesting a girl.

A: Very fun huh, hit me for fun is it?

Alicia was looking me with the 'happy angry' type of face. A very cute look of hers, which is telling me she's not angry, just teasing me.

gog: Cannot ah?

I daringly patted her butt some more and leaving my hand there. My heart was beating so fast, it probably was trying to get out from my rib cage and run away.

A: Ignore you.

Alicia went back to her phone. My hand is still on her butt. If it's the current me, I would have gone further, no girl will let you get so far unless she's willing.

*DING* the lift came and we went in. There's of course no doctor in Vivo, and we just simply chatted and walked around, each time when I need her attention, I tried to get it by - yes you got it - hitting her butt.

YES I KNOW IT'S A CHEAP THRILL BUT AT MY YOUNG AGE, WHAT DO I FUCKING KNOW ABOUT WHAT A GIRL THINKS!?!

Like every man, we will try hard to think how to advance further and by this time, I've already thrown out the "this is my best friend's wife". All that is in my mind is "I want to fuck my friend's wife".

*RING*

Alicia quickly moved my hand off her butt and picked up the call. It was Milton. I never thought much that day why she brushed my hand off her butt since it was just a call. Now I know, it's called - guilt. It seems obvious now why she did it, it was not because she needed her butt to take the call, it was simply because, she knows it's not right. My mind that day was only concerned how to put my hand back at her butt after the call.

We walked a bit, went down to MCD for a bite. I raised the fry to her mouth and she ate it while fiddling with her phone. The silky blouse was a long sleeved one, with buttons up to the neck, so honestly, I didn't get to see much, just a bit of the bra's outline. I enjoyed feeding her the fries and I teased her by holding up a fake one and she cheekily ended up biting my finger.
Old 24-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Nice progress. When are you replacing the fries with little gog?
Old 24-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
song2gaochangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When your hand is on her butt you never feel her panty line? or you are too gentleman to do it? hahahaha
Old 24-01-2024, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.

Reminded me with my partner.

When we were making love, her husband called, she insisted that I pulled out and let her talked.

Sometimes, I am playful. Penis still inside her and then moved slowly. She gave me a death stared.

After the call, she will scold me as she is worried that she would let out a moan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Alicia quickly moved my hand off her butt and picked up the call. It was Milton. I never thought much that day why she brushed my hand off her butt since it was just a call. Now I know, it's called - guilt.
Old 24-01-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miss me my dearest Bro KNNBCCB GOG? See I know you miss me gan you right? But now must treat you better abit or else wait you run away how? Hahahahahaha
Old 24-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Solid story telling by TS. Uppz! 😊
Old 25-01-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice progress. When are you replacing the fries with little gog?
Finished writing liao, finally, when reached that part it was easy.

The link and build up was the hectic one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by song2gaochangi View Post
When your hand is on her butt you never feel her panty line? or you are too gentleman to do it? hahahaha
Honestly, no leh, hahaha I was accessing an intimate and originally out of bounds area, so my hand didn't dare to do too much, it was already a miracle for not being called out a molester. That time too young don't know how to take baby steps just think of going all out...

But you are right la... I'm gentleman ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Yes.

Reminded me with my partner.

When we were making love, her husband called, she insisted that I pulled out and let her talked.

Sometimes, I am playful. Penis still inside her and then moved slowly. She gave me a death stared.

After the call, she will scold me as she is worried that she would let out a moan.
This is fun, honest... but scary also if she is not good at controlling... but I know what you mean. HAHAHAHAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakz View Post
Miss me my dearest Bro KNNBCCB GOG? See I know you miss me gan you right? But now must treat you better abit or else wait you run away how? Hahahahahaha
You not allowed here, SHOO, else I complain to admin liao!!! GET LOST!!!! Muahaha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzz View Post
Solid story telling by TS. Uppz! 😊
Thank you bro... just life story.... nothing fascinating or steamy. A long write up that leads to nothing much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1