The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effiesss View Post
Hello. Nice story, bro.
Please write more
Okay Sir...but pls be patient can? got homework to do...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDFUL View Post
MORE MORE MORE !!!

thumbs up to TS.. sorry.. no power to up u
No worries bro.... I just upped u....

Old 15-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Samster

As I crept towards the living room which was facing the pool directly, my mom though drunk caught my movements and shrieked in fear, worried that her son will see her in such a compromising situation.

She shoved away the hands that were wrapped around her breasts and pushed them away. She then wadded towards the edge of the pool and lowered her torso until she was shoulder-deep in water like this & that : She hid her tits behind the pool wall, but stuck her head up over the pool rim, covering her large bosom against the water for fear for me seeing her. F submerged his whole body into the shallow water and quietly moved to the edge where his head would be hidden by the pool side. T on the other hand placed his arm over her shoulder and grinned and waved at me. Trying to convince me that nothing out of the ordinary was going on...this was despite the fact that his pants was most likely across his knees and his other hand most likely underwater doing nasty shit to my mom's body, probably groping her breasts while my mom was trying to make a straight conversation with me...

She yelled from the pool:" AH Boy wat u doing downstairs? Go...up....Ohh......Urgh......upsta....irs..... now!" her voice catching in her throat as F was obviously not going to stop playing with her body underneath the water.. not even if her son was like 10 feet from his poor sexually abused mother. Her eyes was glazed now and she was stammering both in fear and ecstasy. She was struggling to keep her composure so she could get me to go up without leaving the pool topless. What would her son think of his mom if he saw that she was topless with 2 angmor uncles that were clearly scheming to fuck her silly...

Wanting to see more what they were doing, I acted "BLUR" and rubbing my eyes sleepily and gave a fake yawn like I had just woken up and said: "Mommy what are you and uncle doing in the water? Can I join you all..."

Old 15-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Samster

"Sto...p! Go...up...Sta...irs....now!!! Don't come argh...ummmm....ahh.....stop that! Mom.....my and this Un......cle playing adu....lt....ga....me....."..She whimpered as she struggled to voice her words while she tried to carry a conversation with me. Her hands trying to stop the men's roving hands and glaring at T to stop what they were doing. T instead gave this crazy wide grin, wanting to push the envelop of how much decency they can make this horny busty mom breach....He clearly din give 2 hoots that she was a single mom and her kid was probably gonna see his mom in a compromising way. I bet it would have been even more sexciting for them if I had watched as they fucked my mother.

I realized fairly quickly that since she was struggling to keep her composure. Her tits were now spilling out of the pool and it was pretty clear she was topless. I decided that if I had walked further, she would really freak out and leave the pool and there wouldn't be any show any more. Thus, I then decided it was best for me to go up.

I told her: "Okay, since you playing with Uncle...I go up and sleep now. Good Night mommy!"

"O...K.....Don't come come come come.....down okie?...Oh My...Ohhhh...Arghh...." She commanded and there was a look of relief on her face.

They waited until I was not in view and F emerged from the water. He was clearly out of breath, clearly enjoying himself underwater. "Man that bitch is hot! I can't believe she could make a straight face while my fist was in her! Hahaha...Lady, you are one of a kind.."

"Are you crazy! That was my son! What were you doing?" She yelled at him trying to slap him but F laughed and held her wrist quickly, then proceeded to pin her onto the side of the pool

He yelled laughingly: "C'mon, we all know you want some of this! Don't deny!"

With that, he smacked her ass loudly. Piak Piak Piak, his hands lifting her body above the water and slapping her thong clad ass cheeks. All my mom could do was whimper and her body despite her good intentions was responding to the shameful spanking of her ass...Her body pinned for it, hungry for cocks. When she quieten down, they then flipped by mom around, taking turns to kiss her as they rough-house her through the water.

I realized I couldn't see really clearly from the stairs so i pelted up the stairs, running back to the attic window and what I saw was horrifically erotic...

Old 15-04-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

She was held on her tummy as they played with her boobs from underwater. Their fingers on her skimpy waistband, tugging it down her butt. However she was trying to keep it on and held out a hand over her bikini thong, pleading them to keep it on her.

Irritated, they then flip her on her back as she floated face up on the water, her gigantic boobs flopped upwards on the water. F held her back from underneath and now with full reign over her body, lowered his hands and groped her breasts while she leaned on the side of the pool like this. He was groping them, mashing them as my mom pleaded him to stop. However, since she was not resisting and her body was in fact responding contrary to her words, he sank down his mouth on the breast nearest to his face. His teeth nibbling on her bare nipples as my mom groaned and moaned loudly, driven wild with pleasure as her nipples were very very sensitive.

They heard her breath coming in short and jagged gasps. T, his cock ready to explode, pushed down his shorts, stood, lifted my mom spread her legs, and while she still reeling from the pain on her butt and their attacks on her breasts, she didn't realize his large dick springing from his shorts and pointing evilly at her direction. He held his cock looked into her eyes and began lowering her until his bulbous cock head brushed her hair and face. My mom did not realize his hard wet tube until it was brushing against her lips....he was motioning for her to suck it....My mom then turned her face away from his dick in revulsion and this really really got T angry.

With a big heave, both of them lifted her up so that she was seating on the side of the pool and they spread her legs wide. T then positioned himself between her legs and dived headlong into her muffin. He parted the thin fabric of her thong and dived his mouth inside her wet pussy. He ran his tongue up and down her crack, then pushed inside and licked back-and-forth. My mom, knees buckling had to stabilize herself by placing her hands on the edge of the pool...

Old 15-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

She was now perched up on the side of the pool like this and getting eaten. His eyes looked up long enough to see her eyes closed in expectation. She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him tighter against her flesh, smothering him firmly. His hands wrapped around the back of her legs and gripped her calves.

He began to kiss against her pussy, opening his mouth like he was giving her a French kiss. His tongue began to probe and slide. Moving around and over her clit with a firm tongue, at times slow, and at times thrumming rapidly, his breath became more and more laborious as he strained to breath while being smothered into her pussy. While he worked her pussy, she clenched her thighs around his head and locked her legs, and pressed her heels into his back as she began to buck her hips up against his mouth. They rode like that for quite a while, his cheeks and her thighs getting wetter and wetter, and teeth clenched as she moaned. She began to dig her heels into his back and grind fiercely against him, his breathing stopped as he was completely smothered. She rode him like that for 30 seconds before gushing forcefully, her wetness washing over his face along with the swimming pool water as she screamed through clenched teeth.

His breathing came back strongly and he began to rub over her clit fiercely with his stiffened tongue. She rode him again, standing up and thrusting her hips violently against his head, which she held in a vice-like grip. After a few minutes more she drove him to his back and sat on his face, her knees going wide so she could once again smother him with her pussy.

Her hips raising and then diving down atop him, she rode his mouth with glee. She suddenly began to raise her hips up and then slam down into him. She went faster, and faster and began to grunt loudly. After a moment lifted her hips slightly and groaned as she felt her climax coming over her body. Her cum dewed pubic hair wiping all over his face.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 15-04-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Old 15-04-2011, 01:24 PM
Samster

As my mom was enjoying T's tongue trashing in her pussy, F by then had left the pool and was stripped naked. He was now, stroking his large member at the sight of this little asian busty girl being eaten by his friend.

My mom was super horny now that her mouth was making a permanent O and as T took a breather and stepped back. She was tugging her bikini bottom against her clit, using the friction of her thong to rub at her clit as she played with her tits willingly.

He and sat next to her, displaying his large pulsating dick and motioning her to do something about it. My mom then lean sideways and placed her fingers over his dick...pumping it till she had pre-cum all over her hands..To turn him on even further, she leaned her body against him and crushed her breasts in his face, while grinding her crotch against his knee...Her hands going up and down his shaft, pumping him furiously while he feasted hungrily at her breasts...bitting at her nipples now.

Old 15-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Samster

Then it happened...F grabbed her by the hair and pushed her head towards his dick. My mom was taken aback and gently reached forward with her right hand, her delicate fingers encircling F's hard old shaft. His dick was long and bulbous and had brown pubic hair sticking out...

Her small hand could barely close around the incredible girth and it felt like grasping a thick rubber hose. Finally he used his fingers to spread her lips and wiped his drooling cock across her teeth and tongue. Realizing what was expected, my mom opened her mouth and F guided his throbbing pole between her parted lips and across her curled tongue with closed eyes, placed the tip of the head between her full red lips and jammed his dick into her wet, warm mouth.

F groaned as my mom hot mouth took his cock in. "Damn Eve, you Singaporean women really make good cock suckers, suck it up bitch...I bet you ever had meat so big before!"

Old 15-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Six posts at go ! Awesome !! Like a six pack
Old 15-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
VERSION 6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue , thanks
Old 16-04-2011, 12:54 AM
Samster

"Suck me, you horny SG bitch! Arghh...." He moaned with eyes closed and shifted as my mom flicked the ridge that ran underneath the fat head. She stroked him lightly as she teased his head with her tongue. As his cock stiffened from the stimulation, his eyes fluttered open. She grasped the base of his cock in her hand and squeezed gently as she ran the tip of her tongue along the crown.

Looking straight at him, she opened her mouth and sucked the head between her pink lips. My mom took the fully engorged cockhead back in her mouth and began sucking, his hands grabbing her hair and guiding her head down onto his shaft. She bobbed her head as rapidly as she could as her right hand started stroking the remaining shaft. Her hand began sliding faster as saliva leaked from her lips helping to coat the shaft.

Using her cock-sucking skills perfected by Sifu & gang, she engulfed him, sucking as her mouth slid down his shaft. On the upstroke, she released him with a wet pop and licked her lips expertly. Moving to the base, she flattened her tongue against his cock flesh and slowly slid upwards along the heavily veined shaft. When she reached the top, she once again flicked her tongue across the sensitive underside of the thick knob, which drew a loud moan from F.

His cock twitched as my mom wrapped her lips around the head tightly and once more slid down, taking it into her hot mouth. While she licked and sucked his cock, her hands roams around his pubic region as she fondled his balls, squeezing them lightly.

He grabbed her hair and used her tresses as reins, pulling her down onto his cock as he slammed his hips up and plunged his cock into the humid warmth of her mouth. Her firm breasts swayed and bounced as the forceful thrusts of F's dick moved her body. She took her hands from his cock and planted them on the wood deck in order to keep her balance and stop herself from falling backward into the bubbling water.

She pulled her mouth off, but her hand never quit stroking the shaft. "Warn me before you cum," she said before returning her lips to his cockhead. His head snapped backwards and a battle raged on as he tried to keep his composure as my mom's lips stimulated the sensitive parts of his dick, her warm moist mouth feeling like a tight pussy wrapped around his weiner.

Suddenly, her furious pace slowed down considerably and F opened his eyes to see that T had swam towards them and was now having his hands in her crotch region.

Gripping her thighs, T parted the flimsy thong aside and sank his long bony fingers into her creamy skin as she moved on top of him. My mom's boobs jiggled and bounced up and down wildly as pleasure shot through her body.

Trailing his other free fingers along her thighs, he slipped one between the folds of her pussy and found the engorged nub of her clit, tracing her vagina lips and plucked at her loose pubic hair. My mom gasped as bolts of pleasure jolted through her. The tip of his finger rubbed over her swollen button and heat spread through her pussy. Throwing her head downwards on F's dick, she closed her eyes and let the sensation wash through her as she felt his reckless toying of her pussy.

Old 16-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster

With a loud snort, F pulled her head down and my mom's eyes flew wide open. She made a gurgling sound just as milky white sperm shot out the sides of her mouth. I could see her gulp several times and F, being the typical Chao Angmor asshole, yanked his cock out quickly and shot another couple blasts of semen at her face, slapping his puking snake along her reddened cheeks. She surprised them by leaning forwards and putting her lips back around the tip of his cock and gulped a few more times. Her hand was now only stroking forwards on the shaft like it was milking it for sperm. He groaned as T remarked:" Look at how hungry this cock-sucker is for ur cum! Hahahaha" F still in the threshold of climax and blowing his load into my mom's sweet mouth as he grunted further and tug her hair furiously towards his crotch.

When my mom had milked him dry, F relaxed and slipped back into the water to clean his wet limp dick. Not satisfied that my mom had only sucked off F, T stopped finger-fucking my mom, he then lunged forward grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the edge and dragged her back into the pool with him.

My mom yelped, annoyed that he had stopped pleasuring her: "Oooi Mr...why you stop? That was so good...I want your fingers in me. Harder faster!"

"Eh bitch, We are the ones fucking you...Not the other way round. Now turn around and hold my dick like an obedient slut! You Singaporeans are known to obey us right? hahahah"

As T continued mocking her, he gently kissed her hair and neck. Slowly he ran his palm up her arm and drew her hand into the water. T entwined his fingers in
hers's and lowed her hand into the water. Using both his and her hand, he led her to grasp his substantial cock. He guided her fingers up and down its length. Still teasing her to her, he gently removed his hand. My mom in a daze, left her hand on his organ and ran her fingers around his shaft.

"Hold my dick tightly!", T barked.

With that, my mom surprisingly obeyed his command and turned around, one of her hands gripped tightly on the swimming pool's handle bars while they other was gripped firmly over his underwater cock.

He then position himself beside her and through the water, parted her bikini thong aside till he has full view/range of her pussy. T, his cock ready to explode stood, hooked my mom's leg up and spread her legs, and while she still held his cock looked into her eyes and began lowering her until his bulbous
cock head brushed her pubic hair. "Put it in," he said with a growl.

"No! No! I can't, You are not wearing a condom! Not safe!" cried my mom.

"You Singaporeans are such pussies. You want it right? I can give it to you and pull it out quickly. I promise...c'mon bitch..take it in...You know you want me inside you"

Unknowingly or not, T being so domineering had said all of the right things. She unconsciously rubbed his cock head up and down her slit. It tickled her clit, then she pressed his throbbing muscle down and the mushroom head parted her labia. The searing poker in her hand inched into her love tunnel. T didn't move as he held my mom, floating on her back in the water. Her hard pink aureole cut through the small waves that washed across the pool. Her balloon like tits floated sensuously under the warm water.

T, holding my's hips, slowly pulled her onto his prong. My mom began to moan as their pubic hair entwined, floating together in a submerged tangle of young and old, a mat of cunt and cock hair.

He began thrusting hard into her wide open cunt canal. His large body creating waves that jerked my mom back and forth in the small pool. His raging dick slammed into her like a missile torpedo and rammed into the warm confines of her as my mom moaned and grunted, thrashing her small busty body in the water like a rag doll...

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 16-04-2011 at 01:49 AM.
Old 16-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HANDFUL View Post
Six posts at go ! Awesome !! Like a six pack
Hahaha, bro. hope u enjoyed the drink? Other bros in the forum reading this? Hope u like it too...I'm actually abit drunk writing this. Am drinking a bottle of gin from my mom's alcohol cabinet as I'm typing this from home....Hehe...Cheers! =)

Old 16-04-2011, 02:56 AM
Samster

T thrust his hips forward, nudging my mom and she moaned when he grazed her clit. He reached up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing my poor mom's nipples and tugging her down towards him.

T then sucked the bottom of her earlobe into his mouth and lightly raked it with his teeth. His stubble scratching the sensitive skin on her smooth neck. She leaned against him, wanting more, clearly needing more than he could give.

T kissed her jawline, inching closer to her mouth and she turned to face him, touching her lips to his. The kiss deepened instantly. She opened her mouth for his tongue. A hot, heavy ache settled low in her belly and she pressed her hands against his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles with her fingertips while their tongues tangled.

She squirmed and threw her arms out to her behind her behind her to grip the edge of the pool with her hands. It felt so good, her head was spinning..She couldn't stop begging. Each time he pulled out of her she gasped, "Please, don't stop.

F waded towards the fucking couple and stroked her hair as she fucked T. H then bent over to kiss her belly button while stroking her thighs. His hands widening her tight cunt for his friends engorged dick and he spread her fleshy ass cheeks and used his finger to tickle her asshole.

With her pussy lips spread wider, T plunged in hard, his crotch rubbing furiously on her clit and she opened her mouth in a loud horny scream as wave after hot, delicious wave of ecstasy rolled through her.

She shifted her hips and sank down on T. My mom threw her head back and cried out at the full feeling. He stretched her, but she liked the sensation.

His hands locked on her hips and guided her movements, up and down, gradually faster. She was standing upright now with one of her legs held high, riding him hard, and her breasts bounced with every movement.

His hands urged her to go faster, harder, and his hips thrust to match her rhythm. She watched my mom's face. His brow was furrowed and his jaw was clenched. He stared at her breasts and his eyes looked glazed.

The sensations ripping through her body made her feel high, and she couldn't stop the grunts and pants exploding from her throat. She thought she felt another orgasm building and she closed her eyes to concentrate on the feeling.

T slid one hand over her belly and his thumb burrowed down until he found her clit, hard, swollen and throbbing. One touch was all it took to send her over. She screamed and clenched her inner muscles hard around his shaft......

T however was not done and continued thrusting upwards and cradling her spread eagled in the water. Fucking her, toying with her, biting her earlobes as he heaved her up and down his dick. Both bodies sloshing in the water as they did so....

Old 16-04-2011, 03:11 AM
Samster

Suddenly, their lovemaking was interuppted and I peered down, seeing the Malay Gal's (M...I nv got her name) and her Bf (B) emerged from the kitchen and were at the door to the patio.

The poor malay girl was on her hands and was in a wheel-barrow position. She was being cart-wheeled out like a whore and while her bf was laughing non-stop, his bulging cock still embeded within her....The BF was giving a thumbs-up sign to the fucking trio in the pool.

He then yelled: " Hey guys! U wanna swap these bitches. I want some of that hot Chinese tits!"

T & F stopped fucking/grinding with my mom and grinned at him: "Hell yeah man! Lets share these bitches man"

"Hey M, walk over there so that we can have more room", he pointed at a row of lounge chairs near the pool. With that he then wheeled poor M forward who had to walk with her hands where his dick was pointing at.

T & F promptly lifted my mom from the pool. My mom was essentially hugging T like a Koala Bear, her legs crossed over his chest, while his hands were on her butt checks, propping her up against his dick. He then leaned her on her back while she laid next to the Malay girl seating next to her. M though drunk and horny was giggling and reached out her hands to play with my mom's massive tits. My mom groaned at M's touch, even more turned on now if it was even possible...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1