The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jnlover is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinchrome View Post
bro relax la, this is a perverted thread. and you'll be surprised many guys did similar thing here.

what's your problem? chill man

I did that to my SIL's panty before... odourless and tasteless... I guess because she's very hygienic girl lor

And its pure excitement!!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping on my housemates

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng2 View Post
Bro, care to share the vids?
Hi bro share the video leh... Thx...!
Old 03-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alex_Corvis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobydu View Post
Hi bro share the video leh... Thx...!
still trying to edit it. too long waiting time before shower. too big file. Will upload soon and will let you all know
Old 04-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Peeping on my housemates

Bro Alex_Corvis, did you put the camera in the shower? or in their room?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_Corvis View Post
still trying to edit it. too long waiting time before shower. too big file. Will upload soon and will let you all know
Old 14-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
wow pls share!! haha btw where did ur fren buy the video cam? care to pm me? hahaa

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 15-11-2010, 04:58 AM
Samster

peterfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was an orientation group leader for my university faculty orientation camp earlier this year.

i love uni orientation camps cos you get a whole load of girls in my favourite attire - FBT shorts and slippers which is the optimal attire to show off their smooth legs and beautiful feet (I am a feet and leg lover; A cup boobs also never mind, nice legs and feet is a must) PLUS they get all sweaty and in prime zaogeng positions thanks to all the camp activities. Heaven, I tell you.

Okay sorry for going off tangent there; back to the story. The first day of the camp was held within the school campus, and the games were quite mild and the standard ice breaking games. I was eagerly looking out for leggy beauties within my own OG (orientation group); but also within the other groups.

As an OGL there were so many chances for me to fulfil my pervert tendencies.

Once, the activity was games within the campus and happened that my fellow OGL and myself both forgot to bring the first aid pack with us. Upon realising this, my brain went into double quick time thinking mode; the first aid pack was back at the place where we kept all our bags and the bags of the freshies (the year 1s who were under our care). I immediately volunteered to do the saikang of going back to our school building to retrieve the kit.

After taking the first aid kit I immediately went to pounce upon the bags that were kept in the area. Sadly, it was still the first day and I had not familliarised myself with the freshies' bags; so I had to make do with the seniors' ie. my own friends/acquaintances. Even then it was still a lot of choice. I immediately went for the most obvious choice - one of the main committee members who is a sizzling hot babe. Not your usual SYT, but one can be truly described as 'hot'. She is petite, probably not more than 160cm, and slim, but has a real spunky CFM look with luscious lips that were made for sucking on cocks as well as perky tits that are so rare on petite SG girls. Not to mention toned, tanned legs (she was a softball player in JC); plus rumours going around that she's lesbian! Even more turn on.

So I attacked her bag (recognised from school days) and after some rummaging found her underwear stash. Disappointingly, no lacy or sexy lingerie but hey, it was an orientation camp, what to expect. But had my favourite FBTs (black colour). Grabbed the FBTs, her nike sports bra and rushed off to the nearest toilet. Sadly also it was the first day, so those were clean and unused, but the thought of her wearing the bra and FBT in the next few days made my cock rock hard as I wrapped the silky soft fbts around my dick and jerked off. At the same time, I licked the cups of the bra. I think I took less than 3 mins before I felt like cumming. Stopped n started a couple times then really cannot tahan anymore, plus must rush back to the OG, so I imagined her pressing her tits together in front of me ready to receive my load, and shot my cum into the cups of the sports bra. I hurriedly wiped it off, went back to put the stuff into the bags and rushed back to action.

Still have a couple more pervert adventures over the few days of the camp but I won't post too much in one post cos I'm quite a long winded person and I think many of you will get bored reading my grandfather stories. Heh.
Old 15-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 18
hipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to beholdhipgrinder is a splendid one to behold

Bro peterfox,

nice one, brings back good memories of uni gals.
Old 15-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

peterfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hipgrinder: thanks, too bad my stories are only suitable for this pervertic things done thread, didn't get to live out any AV fantasies of what during the 5 days camp. But still, it was 5 days of pure eye buffet plus extras (like what I posted above). cheers bro.
Old 21-11-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Cirion89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfox View Post
i was an orientation group leader for my university faculty orientation camp earlier this year.

i love uni orientation camps cos you get a whole load of girls in my favourite attire - FBT shorts and slippers which is the optimal attire to show off their smooth legs and beautiful feet (I am a feet and leg lover; A cup boobs also never mind, nice legs and feet is a must) PLUS they get all sweaty and in prime zaogeng positions thanks to all the camp activities. Heaven, I tell you.

Okay sorry for going off tangent there; back to the story. The first day of the camp was held within the school campus, and the games were quite mild and the standard ice breaking games. I was eagerly looking out for leggy beauties within my own OG (orientation group); but also within the other groups.

Once, the activity was games within the campus and happened that my fellow OGL and myself both forgot to bring the first aid pack with us. Upon realising this, my brain went into double quick time thinking mode; the first aid pack was back at the place where we kept all our bags and the bags of the freshies (the year 1s who were under our care). I immediately volunteered to do the saikang of going back to our school building to retrieve the kit.

After taking the first aid kit I immediately went to pounce upon the bags that were kept in the area. Sadly, it was still the first day and I had not familliarised myself with the freshies' bags; so I had to make do with the seniors' ie. my own friends/acquaintances. Even then it was still a lot of choice. I immediately went for the most obvious choice - one of the main committee members who is a sizzling hot babe. Not your usual SYT, but one can be truly described as 'hot'. She is petite, probably not more than 160cm, and slim, but has a real spunky CFM look with luscious lips that were made for sucking on cocks as well as perky tits that are so rare on petite SG girls. Not to mention toned, tanned legs (she was a softball player in JC); plus rumours going around that she's lesbian! Even more turn on.

So I attacked her bag (recognised from school days) and after some rummaging found her underwear stash. Disappointingly, no lacy or sexy lingerie but hey, it was an orientation camp, what to expect. But had my favourite FBTs (black colour). Grabbed the FBTs, her nike sports bra and rushed off to the nearest toilet. Sadly also it was the first day, so those were clean and unused, but the thought of her wearing the bra and FBT in the next few days made my cock rock hard as I wrapped the silky soft fbts around my dick and jerked off. At the same time, I licked the cups of the bra. I think I took less than 3 mins before I felt like cumming. Stopped n started a couple times then really cannot tahan anymore, plus must rush back to the OG, so I imagined her pressing her tits together in front of me ready to receive my load, and shot my cum into the cups of the sports bra. I hurriedly wiped it off, went back to put the stuff into the bags and rushed back to action.

Still have a couple more pervert adventures over the few days of the camp but I won't post too much in one post cos I'm quite a long winded person and I think many of you will get bored reading my grandfather stories. Heh.
Tell us more leh!
Old 21-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
nousername deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterfox View Post

yes tell us more wanna hear your grandgather stories.. great grandfather also can
Old 22-11-2010, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 14
Scoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to beholdScoobydu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Done editing...? Buah tahan Liao.... Lol....
Old 22-11-2010, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a panties belonging to a office girl that I fancied. Just Pcc onto it. Put back in the drawer...
Old 22-11-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Went to bukit timah with gf saw monkey bonking. Reach summit of bukit timah, both gf and me feeling high. Decided to bonk when there was no crowd. Cum onto bench just before some hikers arrived. Eversince then whenever we reach bukit timah summit it will remind us how close to nature we are..
Old 22-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Samster

Was hospitalized 2 years ago, gf visited and got very horny. Couldn't care less, pull out the privacy curtain around my bed and have a quickie wif gf on top. Didn't have time to put on cd. Accidently cip and got hell of a scolding from her.

Next patient beside me had a very weird look after we were done. But who cares, I'm a very satisfied patient..
Old 22-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F400 View Post
Found a panties belonging to a office girl that I fancied. Just Pcc onto it. Put back in the drawer...
wow she keep her panties in her office drawers?
how did it smell?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1