The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 02-05-2019, 05:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Hahaha yeah my male steward friends always share their stories of bonking, every stewardess also try before.

I love those A cup stewardess, always can see nipples
Old 04-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Swimming pool enjoyment.

When females wear their swimwear, and the part that covers that butt cheeks moves and causes their butt cheeks to be exposed. Great view; and if they have a wedgie, even better view.

Old 05-05-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went for a course yesterday which required us to form random groups.. i was put into a group with this one girl who was wearing a spag top and tight skirt. throughout the talk, i was standing beside her and could see the edge of her beige colour bra. slowly i moved closer hoping for a chance of a nipslip, but her bra was very well fitted. later while we were doing our group assignments, saw her bending over many times. had so many views of her small b cup boobs inside her beige strapless bra.
Old 05-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bosseenee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
went for a course yesterday which required us to form random groups.. i was put into a group with this one girl who was wearing a spag top and tight skirt. throughout the talk, i was standing beside her and could see the edge of her beige colour bra. slowly i moved closer hoping for a chance of a nipslip, but her bra was very well fitted. later while we were doing our group assignments, saw her bending over many times. had so many views of her small b cup boobs inside her beige strapless bra.
A pity her bra was tight fitting
Old 06-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

No zaogeng but saw a lady with thin fabric dress and visible g string vpl. Sibei steam. If im her boss i will make her my PA and share a office room with me. Not bad looking too. Shiokkkkkkz
Old 06-05-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Dun know who is this big boobs young girl at Geylang geylang serai bazaar. She is wearing a tube and short black shorts, saw her bend down can see her massive boobs (at least a D cup) showing to the public, the lucky boyfriend hand also very busy with her fat ass.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
chabonco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post
No zaogeng but saw a lady with thin fabric dress and visible g string vpl. Sibei steam. If im her boss i will make her my PA and share a office room with me. Not bad looking too. Shiokkkkkkz
Nice view bro. Can you faintly see her butt cheeks too?
Old 06-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tis is another notti form of indirect zaogeng by another group of notti girls ...sibei steam ...purposely wearing transparent see-thru dresses tat they know others esp guys can see thru' to their bras and panties so clearly

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
phuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
tis is another notti form of indirect zaogeng by another group of notti girls ...sibei steam ...purposely wearing transparent see-thru dresses tat they know others esp guys can see thru' to their bras and panties so clearly
I suspect they too will be aroused knowing guys are looking at their exposed parts
Old 06-05-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
something like this?

sorry for potato quality.. taken sometime back..

Check out my thread
Old 07-05-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. Not as thin as this tho. Abit thicker in fabric. Something like that. Shiokkkkz. More please haha
Old 07-05-2019, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
something like this?

sorry for potato quality.. taken sometime back..

Nope bro... something worse than tat...it is so very clear u know the type n colour of panties she is wearing inside..... just like they don't mind letting u know wat colour of bra they r wearing....

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-05-2019 at 06:57 AM.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Dun know who is this big boobs young girl at Geylang geylang serai bazaar. She is wearing a tube and short black shorts, saw her bend down can see her massive boobs (at least a D cup) showing to the public, the lucky boyfriend hand also very busy with her fat ass.

bro, can to share which stall, gg this weekend.
Old 07-05-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah. Not as thin as this tho. Abit thicker in fabric. Something like that. Shiokkkkz. More please haha
Up u bro. 😊
Old 07-05-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Am working in a office with alot of OL. Office is in CBD area and the ladies in my office love to wear sleeveless.

Mind you, get to see their porcelain smooth flawless pits whenever they raise their arms and at times , I manage to see through abit of side boobs.

What turns me on isn't the side boobs but the sight of their pits. Always get a hard on whenever I see hem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1