The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-04-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasontantan1995 View Post
Hi guys,

Apologize if this is the wrong thread to ask this since i know it is USSC, but in US there is this spa called M**D & S***E , anyone tried before? Cos this lady keep ask me go haha
Which lady? This place entry pricing is ok, not those $88 bullshit. Environment is also cosy.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
wayliang88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywayliang88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Bro, the contact was shared by Bro wayliang88; thus, please PM him.
Take few minutes to read/search the thread, the location is pretty obvious.
glad that you enjoyed your session bro.

bros who are interested, pls PM bro softsoftrice and credits to bro softsoftrice for sharing this gem.
Old 26-04-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 358 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

yesterday visited a shop nearby USSC. good massage. Wanted to charge me 50+100 for HJ and zhut zhut nipples but I rejected. Settled for 50 + 60. Zhut nipples and French.
Old 26-04-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1856 / Power: 19
black_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant futureblack_ops7 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
yesterday visited a shop nearby USSC. good massage. Wanted to charge me 50+100 for HJ and zhut zhut nipples but I rejected. Settled for 50 + 60. Zhut nipples and French.
XM did the massage?
So, you managed to bargain from 100 to 60 to zhut nipples and french?
Old 27-04-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
standup9992003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks to softsoftrice for ctc on XM. Place easy to find, shop is open type with curtains. Good strong massage with elbow. Friendly with big head lamp. RTM- yes.
Old 30-04-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Coolfatz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to ussc yeaterday as i was passing by around 6-ish, went up to 4th floor and saw the new girl that was in the shop in front of the escalator.
Went to talk to her and saw her assets quite fantastic, went in for standard entry fee and her massage was better than expected. Not as strong as those professional, but still got enough strength especially when hitting those sore spots on back and thighs.
After that flip over and started to rubba rubba. All in all i would say technique is pretty good, and my experience with her was great, she was accommodating and her voice was very erotic. experience may differ by person.
Price: $50 + $150
RTF: probably will if i pass by again
Old 30-04-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 12
santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!santo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by painbyeffect View Post
So i finally came back from USSC area. I reached at 9ish am, was from work. Abit too early for everything.

Finally when the spa outside ussc opened, i just walked in. I'm malay so i didn't catch what was her name. Definitely wasnt XM. Thou she saved her name as A**** in my phone.

Anyways, the bros here weren't kidding about the hard elbow massages. Really damn shiok. Gonna feel it for the next couple of days. And the legs propped up their thighs, that's something new. Once turned around, didnt even need to pop the GQ. And lots of nibbling from both of us.

As a person who has been going to those 88 spas, this is a whole new experience. And cheaper. Definitely will come back, maybe get XM next time.

Before heading back around 11am, decided to have one last walkthru at uscc. Went to lvl 4 and finally saw most shops opened. My question is, if some bros can help, there are obvious ones that stand at the door. But the ones that is a hair salon at lvl 4, like there is one person working and one chair inside only, do those offer massages too? And usually whats the dmg and do they do full?

Sorry, newbie here to uscc, and definitely wanna make that place my new playground.
Bro can share location of XM. Thanks
Old 30-04-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 17
fateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant futurefateboiboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolfatz View Post
Went to ussc yeaterday as i was passing by around 6-ish, went up to 4th floor and saw the new girl that was in the shop in front of the escalator.
Went to talk to her and saw her assets quite fantastic, went in for standard entry fee and her massage was better than expected. Not as strong as those professional, but still got enough strength especially when hitting those sore spots on back and thighs.
After that flip over and started to rubba rubba. All in all i would say technique is pretty good, and my experience with her was great, she was accommodating and her voice was very erotic. experience may differ by person.
Price: $50 + $150
RTF: probably will if i pass by again
150?All in? Or otherwise.
Old 30-04-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
Bro can share location of XM. Thanks
it's very near ussc, walk abit more u will see it actually. but its better u pre book her cuz she is very packed schedule as alot of bros enjoy her service hehe
Old 30-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
zack108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,Anybody try the lady at level 3 near the bridge? TIA
Old 01-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
Pjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPjam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Hi, I'm newbie to USSC, previously saw this thread and decided to go recce as I stay nearby but had to walk quiet a bit, legs tired and wanted to find a pleasing ML to release.. But after going thru all floors, only see MILF... Is 4ish pm consider still early on wkend?
Hope the experience cheongster can enlighten enlighten 🙏🏻 gum sia very much
Old 01-05-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjam View Post
Hi, I'm newbie to USSC, previously saw this thread and decided to go recce as I stay nearby but had to walk quiet a bit, legs tired and wanted to find a pleasing ML to release.. But after going thru all floors, only see MILF... Is 4ish pm consider still early on wkend?
Hope the experience cheongster can enlighten enlighten 🙏🏻 gum sia very much
ussc only got milf and gilf
Old 01-05-2022, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_ops7 View Post
Thank you bro wayliang88’s contact. I don’t usually write FR but for XM, she deserved the FR for her excellent massage. Managed to book XM this evening for 1.5 hrs and her massage is like progressive trance music.

Started with a normal strength and her strength will increase once she found the sweet spot (blockage). I was having a very bad lower backache (probably for sitting too long WFH). Seriously, I was sweating with pain, and she told me to endure (jialat sia).... for the reward later

Torn the disposable shorts and proceeded to massage my calf and went upwards on my thighs before molesting on my buttock for quite a while (don’t ask me why cos I also don’t know).

No GQ was popped… kept rubba-ing or molesting my buttock, before changing position to the wheelbarrow mode for the appetizer. Reward time.... turned me over for flag rising and auto-roam activated.

Overall, I’ve had a great but painful massage, but is worth the pain… she managed to loosen the backache and I am anticipating the pain tomorrow.

Will return 100%.
I told her prior to meeting her that I will find her only if she provide a more soothing massage.

Everytime I go, sure have burning sensation at my back, yes, it's good, but it's too pain for me.

I also like her teasing while resting on her thigh, to me more comfy then on all 4.
Old 01-05-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 3
sgcscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to recce just now, think I went too early. Mostly all closed

Saw 1 at lvl 4 in front of the escalator, she was talking to another bro. Anyone knows who she is?
Old 01-05-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zack108 View Post
Hi,Anybody try the lady at level 3 near the bridge? TIA
The plump lady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread