The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 12
LastApril deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasezapme View Post
Bro

Wah! Effective leh!
Win-win situation. He gets more than his original points back, and SBF/boss gets some $$$.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Join Premium Membership

Quote:
.. Wah! Effective .. !
Join PM, you will not regret - only US$17.95: http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=506 . I will Upz U. Your nick is OK - not to worry. U asked me to zap U before (Petain) - did not ( rather Upz someone else) . Cheers.
Old 07-01-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!
Re: Join Premium Membership

Thank you very much!

Already have hundreds of combined reputation power but mostly not in use. Don't have the amount of time to click.
Moreover i have no business in this forum. Only reading a small portion of the forum. Not much thing to agree or disagree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Join PM, you will not regret - only US$17.95: http://sammyboy.rocks/showpos...&postcount=506 . I will Upz U. Your nick is OK - not to worry. U asked me to zap U before (Petain) - did not ( rather Upz someone else) . Cheers.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro

Wah! Effective leh!
Bro, thks for the advise. So what do you want? Up or zap?? Can I choose up for you?

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;
Old 09-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Samster

pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Bro

Thanks. No need to up me. I am reading and posting for fun only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delwin View Post
Bro, thks for the advise. So what do you want? Up or zap?? Can I choose up for you?
Old 10-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 16
Delwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to beholdDelwin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro

Thanks. No need to up me. I am reading and posting for fun only.
Ok thks btw

Point exchange for those with power 6 and above. Also please pm me after up me so I can return ups

Bros to up back in queue;
Old 12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
w1erdguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every YEAR.
Im here for 4 years but my rep power is still 0. Know why?
Old 12-01-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

You need 40 points, not 14 points. OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1erdguy View Post
Old 12-01-2014, 04:11 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Does joining PM protects one from being mass/gang zapped by some powerful gangs for no reason?
Old 12-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1erdguy View Post
Read the very first para of http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=60407
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Don't think so.

Member iojr in this thread "Auctioning of virginity" was a premium member having 220points. While his membership is valid he was mass zapped from 220 points to -29 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Does joining PM protects one from being mass/gang zapped by some powerful gangs for no reason?
Old 12-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
FruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFruityFruit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Boss, want to consider offering zap immunity for premium members? You sure get more members signing up, including myself
Old 12-01-2014, 09:28 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruityFruit View Post
Boss, want to consider offering zap immunity for premium members? You sure get more members signing up, including myself
This will definitely attract me & many samsters to sign up PM
Old 13-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This will definitely attract me & many samsters to sign up PM
Quote:
That is as good as defeating the essence of the rep pt system that is in-place ... I doubt the owner of SBF will implement this suggestion of yours ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll write a script for that. It will be ready in a few days and I look forward to your sign up.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1