The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodRideOut View Post
... sorry, i meant night #2 => havana, mbc, havana, icon ... depending on my stamina and hit rate
depdend on traffic dude
seriously havana to mbc could be few hours if traffic is bad
Old 04-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
troysteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I found some girls in Manila who have a "thing" for Koreans, crazy about koreans, they go to Malate clubs where the Koreans hang out and just throw themselves at Koreans.

Anyone in Manila have experience in these Malate clubs picking up girls? Would like to hook up and go cheonging one of these days in Malate clubs.

I am kind of sick of the p4p scene already here.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

WOW!!! EDSA has increase their price again..shit too expensive to cheong in Manila liao..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
I am here in manila, staying at the manila Pavilon which is actually very run-down but very convenient. Booked the room thru' Asiarooms for Sin dlrs 90.00/per night. Security and staff are very courteous and friendly.
Was at MBC 2 nights ago and it was really a disapointment - quality was very bad compared to those in TP/PM.
Anyway, went to edsa complex last night and I must say, it was pretty good in quality in most of the pubs there. Lots of koreans/japs there too!
Was told by a gal that 5 of the pubs there are owned by 1 owner and that's why the rates are standard.
Of course, the rates are much higher than when I patronise them 10 years ago, haha....
Bar fine is now 1650 php and 3000 for ST and 4500 for LT.
drinks for the ladies 300 php.
Took a girl there, 20 years old from davao, very pretty and a body to die for!!
Will be heading there after this posting...
Cheers!
Old 04-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Heard from some girls that Club Insomia at Malate got some actions. Being there? Might be going to see what up when I go there in August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
RodRideOut: well, the fact that MBC is 24 hours works wonders if you are not starved for time .... haha

Oh, drop Havana off the must-visit list, the place has been undergoing image changing .. and no FLs allowed to loiter to sit if they are alone ..
Old 05-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Heard from some girls that Club Insomia at Malate got some actions. Being there? Might be going to see what up when I go there in August.
I heard that is a big korean place, lots of girls go there to hunt for korean boys.

I am in Manila now, wouldn't mind going hunting, tough to hunt alone in these clubs, need wingman, anyone in Manila interested?
Old 05-05-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Prowling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowling View Post
I am here in manila, staying at the manila Pavilon which is actually very run-down but very convenient. Booked the room thru' Asiarooms for Sin dlrs 90.00/per night. Security and staff are very courteous and friendly.
Was at MBC 2 nights ago and it was really a disapointment - quality was very bad compared to those in TP/PM.
Anyway, went to edsa complex last night and I must say, it was pretty good in quality in most of the pubs there. Lots of koreans/japs there too!
Was told by a gal that 5 of the pubs there are owned by 1 owner and that's why the rates are standard.
Of course, the rates are much higher than when I patronise them 10 years ago, haha....
Bar fine is now 1650 php and 3000 for ST and 4500 for LT.
drinks for the ladies 300 php.
Took a girl there, 20 years old from davao, very pretty and a body to die for!!
Will be heading there after this posting...
Cheers!
I must add on the following:
Went to Edsa again in the hope that i could book another gal (actually 3 of them) which I had targetted earlier on my earlier visit.
It was a disappointing night, none of them were there and even the gal from davao who I had booked the earlier night wasn't there. Went to all the pubs at edsa and could not even picked one that can make it!!
Seems all depends on luck when you go there, some nights you can get pretty gorgeous gals, some nights just totally washed-out.
Disappointed, took a cab to Burgos St which was really very far from Edsa.
Again, just totally waste of time and money buying couple of drinks there, exactly like TP/PM except for their dressing. Spent almost 6K peso just on drinks at 4 pubs there. Ended up with a big Zero and all the way back to mhotel aty ermita at 3 am with no tag along.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troysteel View Post
I heard that is a big korean place, lots of girls go there to hunt for korean boys.

I am in Manila now, wouldn't mind going hunting, tough to hunt alone in these clubs, need wingman, anyone in Manila interested?
In manila, you just provide booze for the night they'll come to you la..
but mostly are WL or FL..

If you see that they are alone and by themselves, you know they're there to fish also.. can have fun with them for the night but any more its up to you..

first few times at the club just hang around and see the crowd..

If go more posh place like republiq then have to slowly fish.. hit the dance floor and then pull them back to the table..
slowly penetrate their network and they'll come looking for you to go party and they'll bring friends..

But if you're looking into having solo fun, then buy booze outside and then liquor up and hit the clubs.
Makes the trip more interesting when you're half fucked - you never know what you're gonna get but at least if you end up with nothing you're too hang over to care.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 05-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Samster

Oh I will skip then. I hate Koreans and anything koreans. I will check out Republiq when I am there in August there. But got to make sure got to bring some decent clothings there.. =p

Yes I agreed it is hard to hunt along...a few times I stay at the Hyatt and I am soooo lazy to walk a few steps to LA Cafe. =p

Quote:

Old 05-05-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

What is the damage like for republiq?? Like open a bottle or book a table?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post

If you see that they are alone and by themselves, you know they're there to fish also.. can have fun with them for the night but any more its up to you..

first few times at the club just hang around and see the crowd..

If go more posh place like republiq then have to slowly fish.. hit the dance floor and then pull them back to the table..
slowly penetrate their network and they'll come looking for you to go party and they'll bring friends..

But if you're looking into having solo fun, then buy booze outside and then liquor up and hit the clubs.
Makes the trip more interesting when you're half fucked - you never know what you're gonna get but at least if you end up with nothing you're too hang over to care.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

I was refused entry because I was wearing a t shirt.
They want a polo tee at least.. but i know cover is p500

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 06-05-2012, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:

I don't care if it's a WL/FL, but are they there to fish for clients or they just want to have fun party. meaning if I catch them for the night and in the morning, they ask for money or No?
Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

Well I would say yes and no, depends on your kumcheng lo.
Obviously they're looking to pinch a penny off you while enjoying the night.
complimentary booze and possible ST/LT afterwards.

but dancing together, grinding etc.. you still can do it free with some booze.
hunting not 100% hit rate la, some times you get something sometimes you don't..
End of the day, just have fun and let the night lead you... but set a budget with cash payments...

swipe card, end of the month you'll get a heart attack esp when you're impaired with alcohol.

party starts 12mn onwards all the way till 7 in the morning.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well I would say yes and no, depends on your kumcheng lo.
Obviously they're looking to pinch a penny off you while enjoying the night.
complimentary booze and possible ST/LT afterwards.

but dancing together, grinding etc.. you still can do it free with some booze.
hunting not 100% hit rate la, some times you get something sometimes you don't..
End of the day, just have fun and let the night lead you... but set a budget with cash payments...

swipe card, end of the month you'll get a heart attack esp when you're impaired with alcohol.

party starts 12mn onwards all the way till 7 in the morning.
ok, I get what you mean...sometimes I've had WL up for FOC session, and then change of heart at the end because KC changed, also the other way, ask for money but at end, FOC...

bro, I read your reports that at Insomnia you were with your GF all the time, so you never taste taste there?
Old 07-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damage for Republiq depends on your own budget. You can enter for 500PHP or book a table. But to book a table, you have to call in advanced. I went there once and was lucky enough that someone cancelled the booking. It was a 12K table.

To get a feel of the quality of girls in Republiq and Insomnia, you can look up their photos at their Facebook pages. Of course, you will have a higher chance at Insomnia like what bro BoinKING stated, booze works wonders. For me, I don't go flat out drunk because of er, performance issues. But I make sure the girl I wanna do gets beyond high.

I was at Republiq on a Sat night with a girl and despite that, there was this group of 3 girls who kept looking at me (the girl I was with said this). But of course, when you have a 12K table and 2 persons and so much booze, I guess it's bound to attract some attention. Anyway long story short, girls joined us at our table (girl I was with was somehow gracious enough to approach them for me). Guess if you don't look like a hobo, should be able to pick up girls at Republiq. And no, dancing's not my thing. Anyway, I wasn't looking to score that night.

Bro etsys, not sure about Havana changing their image. My friend just met his FL at Palladium with a Caucasian and apparently, she picked that white dude up at Havana. Just 2 nights ago.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yea they go there to hunt for koreans...

Koreans r known to b big spenders.

Wld u wanna b part of tht league?

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1