The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 20
pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
mai tell you... if not later u gg to khin hee again...mai khin leow la!
later everytime i see you u got "fa cai" stcuk between yr teeth....
wah lau buay swee lei mai tell me hee is my life lei bo hee i will die lei
Old 27-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
can in tro to me arr?? i can make sure you get 91 inch rimss.

hurr hurr...
can no problem but I think u must clean her up a bit leh... anyways should be expired by now unless got someone else just enter keke
Old 27-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

pussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant futurepussyman72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
can no problem but I think u must clean her up a bit leh... anyways should be expired by now unless got someone else just enter keke
did i read it as "RAW" muhahahha my fav. too =P
Old 27-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck
Hint:Ah K..'s friend whom i asked to intro to you!!!But it looks like she give CBM much better "svs" (I guess seeing his BMW does do wonder!!!)

How is life Bro?How was your H-city trip?

Take care for now!!!
Ayoh dont pecah lubang lah.. I am trying to juice more storie from him lah.
life ah? Humm not as good as you I think.. theee hee..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
can no problem but I think u must clean her up a bit leh
need to clean? no need lah I am not you.btw you have clean mine liao.. hurr hurr.. hee hee... humm hummm... kee kee
Old 28-07-2006, 12:23 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
did i read it as "RAW" muhahahha my fav. too =P
somehow or rather...i have this feeling yr fav food is Oysters...
correct bo? well they are raw and looks like HEE
Old 28-07-2006, 12:31 AM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker
Ayoh dont pecah lubang lah.. I am trying to juice more storie from him lah.
life ah? Humm not as good as you I think.. theee hee..

need to clean? no need lah I am not you.btw you have clean mine liao.. hurr hurr.. hee hee... humm hummm... kee kee

iwas about to say this to CBM too...kekekekek hurhurhurhur...
Old 28-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
somehow or rather...i have this feeling yr fav food is Oysters...
correct bo? well they are raw and looks like HEE
You have no idea how much oysters i love lol but there is something that attract me.... u still cant guess aye hehehe

ok lar tell u lar. I love RAW muhahahahaha got what i mean kekekeke

Im also call as mr raw man =P
Old 28-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72
alright lol now i remember we were in sim kim yong lim kopi before going to my ex girl bday lol. ur ger ger was staying one floor below us lol.

how are u bro? lt been a long time.... still go h. city regularly?

Cheers
PM72
The last time I came was 8 months ago, been busy so this time must enjoy myself.
Old 28-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

One nice pub I went to was Corazon Pub.Mostly locals...

Nice atmosphere, cheap beer and pretty singers. Guy also handsome...hee

Looks like low season now, at 11pm last night, pink lady got at least 30-40 girls...lots of stock...hee...

But I didnt try, was at relax club sianing the waitress...hee

Was having a massage at sakura 2days ago, was told by the girl that there is about 100 girls there...wah! Each time they massage the get between 60-100 baht. Anyway I like there cause lots of PYT...hee hee...Sian this girl to go back hotel to play chor tai dee...we shall see what happens...hee

Last edited by edkoh2000; 28-07-2006 at 02:39 PM.
Old 28-07-2006, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000
The last time I came was 8 months ago, been busy so this time must enjoy myself.
brudder..it should be "The last time i went..." unless u r presently in hdy now.
Old 28-07-2006, 05:33 PM

Quote:

Looks like low season now, at 11pm last night, pink lady got at least 30-40 girls...lots of stock...hee...

Was having a massage at sakura 2days ago, was told by the girl that there is about 100 girls there...wah! Each time they massage the get between 60-100 baht. Anyway I like there cause lots of PYT...hee hee...Sian this girl to go back hotel to play chor tai dee...we shall see what happens...hee
hey...not too loud on that word...if not PM72 gonna appears from nowhere again....
Old 28-07-2006, 09:28 PM

Exclamation Re: How They Can Copy Your Credit Card

Brudders, do be careful on this thing.

Wire-tapper 'part of big credit-card fraud ring'
The Nation, 27th July 2006

A man arrested in Bangkok's Chatuchak district is suspected of belonging to a transnational gang of credit-card thieves, Tourist Police commander Colonel Panya Mamen told a press conference yesterday.

Tossapol Chaowanawuth, 42, was arrested at a rented house in Lat Phrao Soi 41. He was charged with stealing electronic information via telephone lines.

Police said Tossapol confessed to conspiring with at least four accomplices to steal credit-card details - by intercepting data from phone lines at small switchboards before the information reached banks in Phuket.

The gang members then converted the analog numbers into data put on MP3 players, each of which could hold up to 100 credit-card codes.

These were sent to the gang leader in Malaysia, who transferred the data on to forged credit cards, which were sent back to purchase goods in Thailand.

Police said the gang operated for about six months. They allegedly caused financial losses to various banks of about Bt60 million - and possibly up to Bt360 million.

Investigators were probing another Bt300 million worth of transactions suspected to have been done by the gang, Panya said.

The wire-tapping arrest was the first in Thailand and only the third in the world, the Tourist Police chief claimed.

Usually police only manage to find the equipment used for wire-tapping thefts - not the people involved, he said.

The investigation came after Visa International told Thai police they had had many problems with forged credit cards.

Police located and followed the gang to a Phuket house equipped with wire-tapping, which was used as a base for operations, Panya said.

Police plan to expand their inquiries to track down more people involved in such scams.
Old 28-07-2006, 09:40 PM

Re: How to order Som-dtum in Hatyai? (spicy papaya salad)

kekekekeke.....very boring..so post a boring post.

ส้มตำ (som dtum) - Spicy papaya salad

ถุง (thoong) - classifier for plastic bag

เอา... 1 ถุง (aow ... neung thoong) - I want one bag of ...
ส้มตำไทย (som dtum thai) - Thai style spicy papaya salad
ส้มตำปู (som dtum bpoo) - spicy papaya salad with salted crab
ส้มตำไทยใส่ปู (som dtum thai sai bpoo) - Thai style spicy papaya salad with salted crab
ส้มตำปูปลาร้า (som dtum bpoo plaa raa) - spicy papaya salad with salted crab and fermented fish
เอาไม่เผ็ด (aow mai phet) - I want it not spicy
ใส่พริก 2 เม็ด (sai prik song met) - I want 2 chillies
เอาข้าวเหนียว 5 บาท (aow khao-niew haa baht) - I want 5 baht of sticky rice.
Old 29-07-2006, 05:36 AM
Samster

Quote:

yo ed hehehe u still prefer the local pubs hehehe when i was in bkk few yrs ago i always go out with my girl to local thai disco hehehe damn fun can see alot of SYT there. i see untill itchy lol

bro when u free, wanna meet up for kopi. it been awhile we get together. now a days u can find me in GM, provided i dont kanna chop there lol. kanna chop i will hide myself for few days b4 coming back again hehee.

lets meet in J dee disco, there is alot of SYT there and the new young band is good better then the lvl 2 band in thai disco.

give me a pm if u can meet up bro. wanna contact some of the old bro back. still remember the bro who created the first H. for dummies, dont know where is he now.... heheh he created the ver 3 b4 disappear.

Cheers
PM72
Old 29-07-2006, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey...not too loud on that word...if not PM72 gonna appears from nowhere again....
wei wei basket why u keep saying hee hee hee nb dont make me juice come out lei. #^@^#^#&#@

lol yesterday nite i was talking to my cute GL girl girl. nb we having sex talk on the phone. she was fingering herself and ask me pcc while we talk nb

knn she moan on the phone and ask me go along together with her........ knn until i buay tahan i pcc lol...

i disturb her ask her the next time i come, wanna make a video us making love. she said she want. she wants to keep one with her n watch .... cb make me so fooking horny lol

knn said after she go back want me to engage with her in isan .......... as if going to be real lol chuay dai mai ^^;;; Phom mai mee tang Chuay mai dai =P

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1