The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=458868

Anyone tried the above mentioned ? Tried to msg but no reply.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksaf117 View Post
Hello everyone, I've been looking around for a ML that does really hard cracking massage. Something like Vera's standard (those who have tried her would know what i mean). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

For your reference i have been to :
Vera (verry sad that she left)
Nacy
小爱
Yang yang
Fate

Cheers!
Bro, you can go and try out xin er. She gives a pretty hard massage. her link is here.
Old 28-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Maybe will try tomorrow or friday... may have to postpone yori again for this so need to give a very serious thought...
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=469921
Bro you visited the "gym babe" already ah?
Old 28-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I also like WaWa. One of my must visit ML. Her pair of (.)(.) is superb. Also, her place is nice, studio apartment.

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...highlight=wawa
Old 28-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited both Ruby (Yori) and Princess (Aisha) these two nights. The gate is no issue to me as it can be opened from both outside and inside. I went there and just open the gate from outside.

They are not that busy tonight. The only inconvenience to me is no place to eat nearby after the session.
Old 28-08-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

A brief MR on Cici
http://chewyfruit.net/cici/

My substitute when MQ was away

Visited her twice for the past months.
She gave that same signature hug as her sister.
Very soft natural D cup, my hands never stop roaming thru-out the session.

Very joyful and playable character.
Didn't really test out her massage, just Chat and Roam!
Started out on the bed, then to the sofa, then to bathroom in front of the mirror, then toilet bowl, and finally finish off under the running shower.
Spend almost 30min for the sensual part.
Still no black face from her.

Gave great Boobs massage and Tits fuck!
Leaving next week, hope she will come back some day.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 28-08-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 12
tummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud oftummybird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by David9886655 View Post
Any tried dior?

http://www.sgsecretgarden.com/#!dior/c168d

Good or bad?
Visited her just now and I am truly impressed by her. Cheerful and humorous and we chatted like friends throughout.

Her boobs are soft and tender which was good for bf. I came shortly
Old 28-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
robbie881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Ke Ai today and was a pleasant experience. GFE KC is very strong and possess good massage skills. Cutey SYT with a good handful of boobs. Definite RTM and strongly recommended.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=5057
Old 29-08-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fishcracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My maiden MR..

Just tried out Yumi from DreamzAngel (http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...=#post11694193) after seeing some of the MRs on her in the thread and I was rather intrigued by B2B massage.

At the start, she will bathe you in the bathroom but no action there until we reach the bed, which is the most mindblowing experience I ever felt without FJ (P.S. Maybe because I new so rather mindblowing)

She start by asking me to lie on my belly and starts undressing (YES, NAKED) and was pouring lotion on her boobies. She rub her boobs and perky nips on my back and was licking all over my body. She seems to like licking the anus, which gave me a tingling sensation and she did it quite often. I kinda like that alot.

Next up she had me on all fours and did HDLY and at the same time licking my anal hole, at that time I was thinking SIAO LIAO, cfm cannot tahan. (Sorry I'm abit weak). But she stop short of making me cum to my relief and agony, both at the same time. (The feeling of want to cum but cannot cum, and thinking more pleasure to come.)

Now she had me lying on my back and she took my 2IC into her mouth, with her tongue twirling around it, giving me one dam good BJ in which she went damn deep that she gagged. All the while making sure that I will did not cum and can go on with the next segment.

With me still lying on my back, she smeared some lotion on her bare pussy(NO HAIR) and started to rub her pussy against my 2IC. It was akin to FJ but with no penetration, I really wanted to stick it in her at that time. And with her melons now facing me hanging loosely infront of me, it was my turn to have a feast on it. Her moaning from me sucking on them made me more turned on. She is still riding me at the same time

After which, she got me to raise my legs up and started to lick my anal hole again and was wanking me off, and again stopped short of making me cum.

The last part she got me to doggy style her with my 2IC kiap between her legs and I was humping very hard which after some much simulation that I came.

The whole action took at least 40mins after I looked at her phone clock when she replied some bro. She gave me a short massage (around 10 mins) and bathed together with me.

She is actually quite chatty and can hold her conversation very well.

Will definitely RTM but heard that she is leaving next week.....
Old 29-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
David9886655 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Visited her just now and I am truly impressed by her. Cheerful and humorous and we chatted like friends throughout.

Her boobs are soft and tender which was good for bf. I came shortly
I beg to differ bro, one man's meat is another's poison. The moment I saw her, sian 1/2 already cos don't look like pictures at all. To be fair her attitude was good but never really recovered from the initial disappointment
Old 29-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksaf117 View Post
Hello everyone, I've been looking around for a ML that does really hard cracking massage. Something like Vera's standard (those who have tried her would know what i mean). Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

For your reference i have been to :
Vera (verry sad that she left)
Nacy
小爱
Yang yang
Fate

Cheers!
I would second the poster's recommendation for Xin Er, and I'd throw in Bao Er as well, simply cos both give good massage but different styles. You can find the comparison quoted here.

But I notice that you like SYTs lol. Xin Er and Bao Er are slightly above the SYT category and just under the MILF category so just temper your expectations first. I tried Vera before but her massage cannot compare with Xin Er or Bao Er. If you want a SYT with decent massage, can try (ex Liltiger Pain) Bunny from sgsecretgarden which has decent massage and is a tall SYT. One more you can try too, again older than Bunny/Vera etc but I think close to Nacy age: Ata - good decent nude massage lol.
I just tried Xin Er, but the rest are regulars for me... must rotate among them and try new ones, damn siong lol.
Old 29-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juan mao is Cool - loads of Potential

August 29 2014

Always been a reader (that explains my negative reputation points haha) but decided to give a brief MR about Xin Er since im wairing for my fren to pick me up

http://liltigersden.com/xin-er-%E9%A...hands-is-back/

After reading positive feedback about her so decided to try her out.

Ambience: soothing dim light with songs playing in the background.

Look: pleasant looking (look like a friend of mine haha kinky)

Boobs: true to ita description B cup 100% soft soft

Massage: Professional. Strength and precision is there. Can match with massage centre level. 150% effort cos she was panting throughout the massage as im quite big size.

HJ: like advertised, magical hands. Stimulate all your senses. Sensual

Gfe : friendly, chit chatter smiles always and very service orientated

RTM : as i have only tried 2 so she is the better one. In need of a good hard massage she is the one that comes to my mind first.
Old 29-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Bro you visited the "gym babe" already ah?
Yes bro, but she going back liao so no pt for MR

Cathy
Old 29-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcracker View Post
My maiden MR..

Just tried out Yumi from DreamzAngel (http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...=#post11694193) after seeing some of the MRs on her in the thread and I was rather intrigued by B2B massage.

At the start, she will bathe you in the bathroom but no action there until we reach the bed, which is the most mindblowing experience I ever felt without FJ (P.S. Maybe because I new so rather mindblowing)

She start by asking me to lie on my belly and starts undressing (YES, NAKED) and was pouring lotion on her boobies. She rub her boobs and perky nips on my back and was licking all over my body. She seems to like licking the anus, which gave me a tingling sensation and she did it quite often. I kinda like that alot.

Next up she had me on all fours and did HDLY and at the same time licking my anal hole, at that time I was thinking SIAO LIAO, cfm cannot tahan. (Sorry I'm abit weak). But she stop short of making me cum to my relief and agony, both at the same time. (The feeling of want to cum but cannot cum, and thinking more pleasure to come.)

Now she had me lying on my back and she took my 2IC into her mouth, with her tongue twirling around it, giving me one dam good BJ in which she went damn deep that she gagged. All the while making sure that I will did not cum and can go on with the next segment.

With me still lying on my back, she smeared some lotion on her bare pussy(NO HAIR) and started to rub her pussy against my 2IC. It was akin to FJ but with no penetration, I really wanted to stick it in her at that time. And with her melons now facing me hanging loosely infront of me, it was my turn to have a feast on it. Her moaning from me sucking on them made me more turned on. She is still riding me at the same time

After which, she got me to raise my legs up and started to lick my anal hole again and was wanking me off, and again stopped short of making me cum.

The last part she got me to doggy style her with my 2IC kiap between her legs and I was humping very hard which after some much simulation that I came.

The whole action took at least 40mins after I looked at her phone clock when she replied some bro. She gave me a short massage (around 10 mins) and bathed together with me.

She is actually quite chatty and can hold her conversation very well.

Will definitely RTM but heard that she is leaving next week.....

Thanks For The SuPpOrt for YUMI http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=469350 !!!!
Old 29-08-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yes bro, but she going back liao so no pt for MR
Got point got point.
Today fully loaded again, looking for these 'going back type' to try my luck again
important is chio anot?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1