The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Am afraid you are suffering marketing myopic. What makes the advertisers decide to pay to advertise in forum? It is the forum members! If there is a lack of forum members, I can tell you no advertisers would be keen to pump in money in your forum. You as the owner needs to create the “environment” for your advertisers to flourish. A Decent number of members is the key ... GL threads may not bring in tangible and financial benefits directly but the gl section folks are potential patrons of FL/HC as well. You can do a poll to study this as a marketing investigation. Therefore you not only need members from FL/HC but also GL members. If you have business for the advertisers, advertisers will of course pay to advertise in your site.

In other words, you have to help the advertisers to help yourself. My 2 cents’ worth.

FACT: MAXIPRIEST IS AN UNEDUCATED DUMB MOTHERFUCKER WITH NO BUSINESS SENSE AND CANNOT LEARN ANYTHING.

What is losing money he thinks is making money. Truly a stupid asshole. The kind of retard go to school cannot learn anything type. Now after he got fucked for talking cock, he try to tweak his nonsense by saying that there is NO DIRECT TANGIBLE OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS BUT imagine some magic indirect benefits. Rare to see such a fuck stupid animal. The balance sheet clearly show GL section lose money this idiot still think got some money hidden somewhere. This idiot thinks FL OKT want to advertise to cheapo GL customers. Jokes. Dumb motherfucker who thinks he knows the boss's customers better than the boss. Dua Pao Sian don't know his place in life always shooting off his worthless views. Lanjiao taxi driver wanna teach a boss how to so business. Clown.

Condemned to be a GL OKT runner and do low level jobs like rental car driver for the rest of his life. Too stupid for any higher level jobs.

I like it when idiots open their mouth to show off their stupidity.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 30-10-2020 at 06:55 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
However in the last 6 months the forum has been losing money big time again because Covid has completely killed the market for whores.

If this carries on for another 6 months I might call it a day. I really don't know what the future holds. All I can do is wait and see what happens.

The fact that IMDA has launched an all out war against this site is not helping matters either. The domain is now blocked every 6 weeks and I keep having to register .
How can we help? Will Each member buying a premium member ship help?

Definitely don’t want you to close down the forum
Old 30-10-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
How can we help? Will Each member buying a premium member ship help?

Definitely don’t want you to close down the forum
Sammyboyfor lamented that he was not able to earn advertising income from GL OKT. The challenge is, GL OKT are not permitted by law to advertise their whores in any form. They would lose their license if caught. Unless OKT hires uneducated and good-for-nothing runner like Haidilao aka the lunatic to disguise the promotions of Ms GL Universe whores as it was done by a punter.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Sammyboyfor lamented that he was not able to earn advertising income from GL OKT. The challenge is, GL OKT are not permitted by law to advertise their whores in any form. They would lose their license if caught. Unless OKT hires uneducated and good-for-nothing runner like Haidilao aka the lunatic to disguise the promotions of Ms GL Universe whores as it was done by a punter.
A fucker who knows nothing about business STILL trying to give business advice. Fuck you lah!

Never mind, you call me a runner? No problem. Who write FR, who pay money. $20 per FR have ever written on this site. We see who is the runner and owe this forum more money. Don't tell me you don't even have $20 to pay for any FR you have ever written? I expose you for being nothing more than a cheap, low income and low educated piece of shit.

YOU DARE TO PLAY, FUCKER? Who write FR, who pay. $20 per FR.

I am glad you admit you are a good-for-nothing OKT runner. DUMB FUCK, WHO WRITE THE MOST FRS?

FUCK YOU, understand? Want to do marketing research for the forum. LOL. Go drive your rental car lah.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 30-10-2020 at 09:59 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
actually hor there are quite a few taxi drivers in sg they live in private properties one leh.

some of the pimps in sg indeed earn more than taxi drivers, even NTU/NUS grads also lose them.
Well, that’s true about taxi drivers living in private properties. I came across one who stayed in a landed property and he is one of my investment clients.

However I look down on illegal online Pimp who takes the easy route of earning an immoral living out of whores. An illegal Pimp is considered as a criminal in the eyes of the law. This kinda pimp typically is lazy, boorish and uneducated ... Haidilao is a classic example ... 😳🤣😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
actually hor there are quite a few taxi drivers in sg they live in private properties one leh.
Bro I frankly don't give a shit about taxi drivers. It's as interesting a topic to me as what security guards do with their life amd how women paint their nails. Many bangla also stay pte no big deal. But Maxipriest is not one of them.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:

However I look down on illegal online Pimp who takes the easy route of earning an immoral living out of whores. This kinda pimp typically is lazy, boorish and uneducated ... Haidilao is a classic example ... 😳🤣😂

Who the fuck cares what a poor rental car driver thinks? As you have shown over and over again, you're fuck stupid. You think a loss is profit hidden in disguise. I just spit on you.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Well, that’s true about taxi drivers living in private properties. I came across one who stayed in a landed property and he is one of my investment clients.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My banker friend's clients are Senior Management and Towkays...yours is a TAXI DRIVER LIKE YOU! I think if my friend's service taxi driver they kill themselves.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...you are really small-time. Fuck this is funny. 50 years old still this kind of client. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I know I know, your other clients are coffeeshop auntie and uncle security guard...all live landed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fool, go drive your rental car lah, please.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
........ It would have been nice if the OKTs in Geylang who benefit from this site had passed the hat around and donated some money on a periodic basis but I guess I have too much faith in human nature.
If you could remember, your super mod, cengiz approached me via PM 1-2 years ago, and discussed on this matter above. I have shared my 2 cents’ worth with him ... it is gonna be a challenge primarily because legal OKT are not permitted to advertise/promote their whores in any form or solicit for commercial sex business. Well, unless the OKT could do it tactically but many wouldn’t wanna take the risk to lose the license as it “was” a lucrative business for them.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I have the stats that show the distribution of visits to each section.

The GL section has very low traffic in comparison.

The number of threads posted in the section is reasonable but when you analyse the data it is the same few people constantly arguing and flaming each other.

Quote:
Am afraid you are suffering from marketing myopia. What makes the advertisers decide to pay to advertise in forum? It is the forum members! If there is a lack of forum members, I can tell you no advertisers would be keen to pump in money in your forum. You as the owner needs to create the “environment” for your advertisers to flourish. A Decent number of members is the key ... GL threads may not bring in tangible and financial benefits directly but the gl section folks are potential patrons of FL/HC as well. You can do a poll to study this as a marketing investigation. Therefore you not only need members from FL/HC but also GL members. If you have business for the advertisers, advertisers will of course pay to advertise in your site.

In other words, you have to help the advertisers to help yourself. My 2 cents’ worth.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

The difference between a boss talking

Vs

Low level dog with no substance talking nonsense about:
a) traffic which isn't there and
b) has no impact anyway as the advertising model of this forum doesn't rely on eyeballs GL customers looking at FL advertisements. Zzzz...really stupid

Know nuts but always thinks he know a lot. Teach boss how to do things. Imagine loss is profit. Think GL OKTs hang a license on the wall.

Fucking monkey. Low level toilet cleaner shooting his mouth off when he has no facts. Taxi driver style of shooting the breeze and has never done high level work.

2 cents view also must open his mouth to show everyone he is a slow learner who catch no ball. I bet the fucker is still confused. Some ppl are just condemned to be low level and stupid because they cannot learn.

MAXIPRIEST IS A FUCKING MORON.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
GL section indirectly helped to bring in traffic to generate revenue
Talk nonsense. FUCK YOU.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

Thank you for clarifying that you do indeed support genuine sharing of GL information amongst other things.

Perhaps an experienced diligent moderator could handle this.
There is no mention of sharing info on GL and which part of GL section is loss making did you not understand? Now you want to have a moderator in this loss making section. How much YOU PAYING?

Listen very closely. You are fuck stupid.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 31-10-2020 at 09:36 AM.
Old 31-10-2020, 08:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Maxi Priest is not wrong in his analysis and what he says does apply to other sections such as the image/video section and the adult discussions section. The chatter there attracts more members and if just 2% of those go on to become clients of the OKTs that advertise it means are good return on investment.

However sadly the Geylang section does not have the necessary diversity of participants to be an asset. It's the same old bunch constantly bickering.

The difference between myself and Maxi Priest is that I have access to the stats and he doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
The difference between a boss talking

Vs

Low level dog with no substance talking nonsense about:
a) traffic which isn't there and
b) has no impact anyway as the advertising model of this forum doesn't rely on eyeballs GL customers looking at FL advertisements. Zzzz...really stupid

Know nuts but always thinks he know a lot. Teach boss how to do things. Imagine loss is profit. Think GL OKTs hang a license on the wall.

Fucking monkey. Low level toilet cleaner shooting his mouth off when he has no facts. Taxi driver style of shooting the breeze and has never done high level work.

2 cents view also must open his mouth to show everyone he is a slow learner who catch no ball. I bet the fucker is still confused. Some ppl are just condemned to be low level and stupid because they cannot learn.

MAXIPRIEST IS A FUCKING MORON.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Maxi Priest is not wrong in his analysis and what he says does apply to other sections such as the image/video section and the adult discussions section. The chatter there attracts more members and if just 2% of those go on to become clients of the OKTs that advertise it means are good return on investment.

However sadly the Geylang section does not have the necessary diversity of participants to be an asset.

The difference between myself and Maxi Priest is that I have access to the stats and he doesn't.
You are defending his stupidity because?

What applies to other sections and other forums has nothing to do with GL section. Of course it's wrong. Maxipriest is right if only...don't know the facts don't talk.

You're not on adsense, eyeballs are irrelevant. The FL OKTs will still pay to advertise because you're a monopoly on Sg fucks. I also don't have the figures, how come I know the GL section is a dud?

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 31-10-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1