The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
lisa, puffysong, Sofia

Old 07-09-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 8
boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future
Re: Malay Girls 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspe View Post
https://www.tiktok.com/@_youngmvmmy

Tried her, easy to get.. Service power.. ask her for a tits fuck... hehe

PM for more
This guy liar. The girl said she kena sabo case. Not FL at all
Old 08-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobsandwich View Post
he sabo her la

try to bluff us also by saying that pic of that girl with that guy at the mscp staircase is her. he say is her tattoos but obviously it's just her clothing.
Old 08-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
jaspe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
he sabo her la

try to bluff us also by saying that pic of that girl with that guy at the mscp staircase is her. he say is her tattoos but obviously it's just her clothing.

I did not sabo.. its her 100%.. if you don't know don't anyhow say cause you got rejected by her.. the video is virtual on FB..
Old 08-09-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never says its FL.. I only stated that her services is good.
And it was passed to me by one of my friends..
Is it wrong to share?
Old 08-09-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I did not sabo.. its her 100%.. if you don't know don't anyhow say cause you got rejected by her.. the video is virtual on FB..
u only showed picture, not video...where got video?

like i said, i said it's part of her clothing, not tattoos like u insisted. does anyone here think it's tattoo? when they look at the pic
Old 08-09-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
u only showed picture, not video...where got video?

like i said, i said it's part of her clothing, not tattoos like u insisted. does anyone here think it's tattoo? when they look at the pic

U see the thread... someone has the video... what i can tell me someone got!!! u cannot get u wana flame me.. nevermind I won't share anymore bro.
Old 08-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

boobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant futureboobsandwich has a brilliant future

Quote:
I never says its FL.. I only stated that her services is good.
And it was passed to me by one of my friends..
Is it wrong to share?
Your original post said her 'service' good already indicating that she's an FL since when you mentioned 'service'. Also in your DM you gave me a fake tele ID claiming it's her but it led to no results when I searched it up.

You said the one in the screenshot is her but it's blur like fuck how the hell can we see. Where's the link of the video?

Want to share hot minahs, you're more than welcome to share, but don't spread bullshit like this saying her 'service' good to mislead bros here.

Fucking liar really. What do you have against her to sabo her online like this?

Some loser here got the cheek to zap me when I exposed this liar. But it's ok, seems to be a low rep power virgin, zap also like no zap. Try harder la don't act all high and mighty calling me despo when you're no better, resonating with small dick energy itchy hand need zap others than mind your own business.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your original post said her 'service' good already indicating that she's an FL since when you mentioned 'service'. Also in your DM you gave me a fake tele ID claiming it's her but it led to no results when I searched it up.

You said the one in the screenshot is her but it's blur like fuck how the hell can we see. Where's the link of the video?

Want to share hot minahs, you're more than welcome to share, but don't spread bullshit like this saying her 'service' good to mislead bros here.

Fucking liar really. What do you have against her to sabo her online like this?

Some loser here got the cheek to zap me when I exposed this liar. But it's ok, seems to be a low rep power virgin, zap also like no zap. Try harder la don't act all high and mighty calling me despo when you're no better, resonating with small dick energy itchy hand need zap others than mind your own business.

Hello.. Fake tele??!! Canot get not cause of me... what I gave was real!!
Bros who got they got... don't need to tell u who!!
You cannot get u come here say people liar.. service good doesn't mean FL!!
So I must say what?? She fuck very good??? Everyone has their terms and words to describe.. if u don't know or understand than asked!!! I clearly stated in my PM to bros she is not an FL!!!
Yes blur cause its taken from PC!! U come in here flame me and u think I wana share the link?? Hey!! Don't say the grapes are sour if u never get to eat...
Old 09-09-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello.. Fake tele??!! Canot get not cause of me... what I gave was real!!
Bros who got they got... don't need to tell u who!!
You cannot get u come here say people liar.. service good doesn't mean FL!!
So I must say what?? She fuck very good??? Everyone has their terms and words to describe.. if u don't know or understand than asked!!! I clearly stated in my PM to bros she is not an FL!!!
Yes blur cause its taken from PC!! U come in here flame me and u think I wana share the link?? Hey!! Don't say the grapes are sour if u never get to eat...
You are fucking shameless you know that?

You claim 'other bros' got it but nobody even backed your claim here, so you're a liar guaranteed.

I opened your DM that had her tele ID details within minutes and the tele ID already had 0 matches.

A fellow bro DM-ed me saying that she is threatening to report to police from all the harassment she is getting because you sabo-ed her saying she is an FL. She is very angry from all the mass messages asking her for service. And from that point she probably changed her tele ID already.

And service means FL, you fucking stupid? You telling me if you had a gf who sucks you off good you will say that your gf has 'good service' ah? Fucking idiot. Use your fucking brains la.

And where is the fucking video link that you claim it's her making rounds on internet? If you're so confident it's her why so fucking scared to share the link? Because it's not her right? You fucking talk so much but the more you talk the more retarded you becoming? Kena exposed as a liar already just sit the fuck down already. Still want to yak so much when everyone already knows you are a blatant liar sabo king.

More like you're the sour grapes since you're trying to sabo her because you can't get her then wanna spread lies saying she is an FL online to get back at her. Childish son of a bitch.

Last edited by boobsandwich; 09-09-2023 at 04:43 PM.
Old 13-09-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
robiroten is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatius7 View Post

Who is this girl? Anyone know her name?
Old 13-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last edited by andy80jackson; 13-09-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 13-09-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
infinityx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robiroten View Post
Who is this girl? Anyone know her name?
syalifah... got OF account and also twitter.
Old 15-09-2023, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
https://www.tiktok.com/@_youngmvmmy

Tried her, easy to get.. Service power.. ask her for a tits fuck... hehe

PM for more
When I read this, my impression is this lady is easy to hitch and see easily agreeable to a one night stand. My impression of “Her service is powerful” means she treats her partner like a king and she love sex.

I presume most misunderstood her as a whore which probably means her pissed off. ��! Imagine you receive messages like “Hey, can we meet up for fuck”, “how much for anal sex”, “how much you charge for BF”. Any charbo will threaten to report police la.

Furthermore, her Instagram photo quite sexy so presume she loves flaunting and flirting? However, we have to understand 1 key point Sexy women loves to have sex with ppl they have feeling for versus Whore who open her leg to everyone are both extremes.

So next time those who pm needs to ask politely like “hey, you look so pretty and sexy”. Can we be friends? Then start chatting first and test water. Don’t write things like “hey, want to suck my cock”. Or “how much do you charge for breast fuck”.

Later I didn’t contact her. Haha! Else later tio charge for harassment really not worth
Old 17-09-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Yuumi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have @Nellyellyana?
Old 19-09-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You are fucking shameless you know that?

You claim 'other bros' got it but nobody even backed your claim here, so you're a liar guaranteed.

I opened your DM that had her tele ID details within minutes and the tele ID already had 0 matches.

A fellow bro DM-ed me saying that she is threatening to report to police from all the harassment she is getting because you sabo-ed her saying she is an FL. She is very angry from all the mass messages asking her for service. And from that point she probably changed her tele ID already.

And service means FL, you fucking stupid? You telling me if you had a gf who sucks you off good you will say that your gf has 'good service' ah? Fucking idiot. Use your fucking brains la.

And where is the fucking video link that you claim it's her making rounds on internet? If you're so confident it's her why so fucking scared to share the link? Because it's not her right? You fucking talk so much but the more you talk the more retarded you becoming? Kena exposed as a liar already just sit the fuck down already. Still want to yak so much when everyone already knows you are a blatant liar sabo king.

More like you're the sour grapes since you're trying to sabo her because you can't get her then wanna spread lies saying she is an FL online to get back at her. Childish son of a bitch.

Hey everyone just cool down and sorry i dont know anyone and I’m not coming to defend anyone but just sharing… the id is correct and i just said hi to her on tele… the DM i received did say that she’s not FL on the first line thou…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1