The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Visited my ex gf (Abby) and her colleague (Mila) was over to discuss some work so I chilled in the living room watch Netflix. Abby called for me in the study because they seemed to be stuck by some mathematics stuff.

I walked in, Mila smiled, I returned the favor. Both girls have their backs to me facing the study table (sitting) where their project is being discussed. I looked over their shoulders where Abby explained where they're stuck.

My brain kicked into action, ran through some numbers and solved their problem not before noticing how Mila's spaghetti strap top opened up. While solving the problem, I was over their shoulders so had direct sight of Mila's exposed chest. I can see everything, nipples and tits.

I think her padded top didn't seem to help at all, in fact, it opened up her top more by pushing both cups away from her chest. The fact that she's slouching by the desk just made it worse. Mila's probably a small B with light brown nipples that are resting on the edge of the bra cups. I can spot the top of both areolas and they look just the right size for her protruding nipples.

Took maybe 10 to 15 minutes before I went back to watching TV. I was called in a few more times and had more peeks at Mila's exposed chest. She had a casual coat with her but I guess she removed it once indoors.

Just sharing a cheap thrill over the weekend with you guys.

Top looks like this
Old 21-11-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
aragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraragon123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

should've taken out the camera for some good snipes but need to becareful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Visited my ex gf (Abby) and her colleague (Mila) was over to discuss some work so I chilled in the living room watch Netflix. Abby called for me in the study because they seemed to be stuck by some mathematics stuff.

I walked in, Mila smiled, I returned the favor. Both girls have their backs to me facing the study table (sitting) where their project is being discussed. I looked over their shoulders where Abby explained where they're stuck.

My brain kicked into action, ran through some numbers and solved their problem not before noticing how Mila's spaghetti strap top opened up. While solving the problem, I was over their shoulders so had direct sight of Mila's exposed chest. I can see everything, nipples and tits.

I think her padded top didn't seem to help at all, in fact, it opened up her top more by pushing both cups away from her chest. The fact that she's slouching by the desk just made it worse. Mila's probably a small B with light brown nipples that are resting on the edge of the bra cups. I can spot the top of both areolas and they look just the right size for her protruding nipples.

Took maybe 10 to 15 minutes before I went back to watching TV. I was called in a few more times and had more peeks at Mila's exposed chest. She had a casual coat with her but I guess she removed it once indoors.

Just sharing a cheap thrill over the weekend with you guys.

Top looks like this
Old 21-11-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
LeeChengWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice shares bro gamerzz!
Old 22-11-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

The ZG and nip slip tend to occur when the girl has smaller tits yet wearing a bigger cup or padded bra.
Such sight will almost never happened if the girl is a full B or above cups.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those single colleagues will always wear revealing clothes.... managed to catch a few glimpse when they bend down
Old 23-11-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1522 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I use to date a lady 12yrs older than me when i just started working after poly many years back. This lady was working near where i worked so a lot of times we will meet for lunch and dinner. She love to wear thin tops with unpadded bra and tongs. Often i see her i able to see her 2 dark nipples, a few times after dinner when we on the way back to her house. I told her that her tops and revealing nipples makes me horny. We often kiss and petting at the near by multi storey carparks either the carpark near where we work or near her home. Too bad we didnt get together if not i think i can bang her almost every day.
Old 23-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, any chance your colleague is a Malaysian?

Quote:
Saw a colleague's button down boob gap in office.

Think she's B or C, can't really tell because the safety pin came off and I think the push up bra was too much for the fabric.

I can literally see so much of her bra cup and tits from the side. Unfortunately didn't catch sight of her nipple even though her push up bra was showing so much of her tits and cleavage.

It was really hard talking to her with a straight face.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragon123 View Post
should've taken out the camera for some good snipes but need to becareful!
Oh well, just some cheap thrills that are so common these days.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
The ZG and nip slip tend to occur when the girl has smaller tits yet wearing a bigger cup or padded bra.
Such sight will almost never happened if the girl is a full B or above cups.
She's likely marginal B but the point is her padded bra cups (I'm assuming she's wearing B cups) seem to create more gap as they tend to push outwards when she's slouching by the desk. I don't think her tits will be exposed so much (nipples and all) if she wasn't by the desk, slouching. Besides, her coat would have removed all chances of a wardrobe malfunction.

My guess is her bra might be old.
Old 23-11-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiepusss View Post
Those single colleagues will always wear revealing clothes.... managed to catch a few glimpse when they bend down
Depends I guess but this colleague of Abby is single.

I've seen couple of MILFs in office nipple slip but those are usually A cup. There was one that was almost flat chested but her nipples stick out so much I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Old 24-11-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Depends I guess but this colleague of Abby is single.

I've seen couple of MILFs in office nipple slip but those are usually A cup. There was one that was almost flat chested but her nipples stick out so much I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
Strangely most flat chested women tend to have rather big nipples while those that are C and above have comparatively smaller ones.
About the bra being old, I don't think so, just one or two sizes too big by cup size..
It's strange many women didn't seem to know their cup sizes, especially the small tit ones, saw some Taiwanese variety show when the girls were being asked their boib sizes, the smaller ones tend to say at least B if not C and above, while visibly at best A+.
Think it's the ego thing. Just like some small dick guys like to ask their partners if sex with them were good.
Old 28-11-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Talking about bras, recently the gym I went to have this colleague who is wearing a skin-tight bra with a sleeveless top. (never seen this kind in the gym before) and tight yoga pants (yes, with camel toe)

But the nipples start to get erect after she work out for 30-40mins (around the time I finish my jog). Trying hard not to stare, but caught a few glimpse, and somemore she quite cute.

Hinted a few times to get coffee and drinks, but she always not free (need meet husband after work)...
Old 28-11-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Be patience and try harder.

It happened to me.

Eventually she invited me to have breakfast in her house whilst the husband is at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Hinted a few times to get coffee and drinks, but she always not free (need meet husband after work)...
Old 28-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Be patience and try harder.

It happened to me.

Eventually she invited me to have breakfast in her house whilst the husband is at work.
Only breakfast ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-11-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rickey,

For you to imagine.

For me to know.

In another thread, I have already said that when arrive/depart the hugs are so heavenly.

Have a good midweek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Only breakfast ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1