The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1912 / Power: 11
yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulaner View Post
Agree , must visit regular at least monthly.
2 years with my gf and we still go through lots of challenges and misunderstanding. Lots of suspicious and quarrels but each day and each day we understand each other better. Takes Long time my Friend , to understand them better.
Not easy but so don't fall in love so quickly. It. Will hurt you in the end and not the girl.
Bro, may I know where did you know your gf?
Old 15-02-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

yookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant futureyookevinyoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIETLONER View Post
Just to share my 20 cent.

Even after a long period of understanding and get married, is another new chapter of life. Before and after married, character won't be the same anymore.
Just curious.

If in this case, what you meant is that , since character wont be the same before and after marriage, I assume that we shouldn't spend too much time to understand our vb? LOL
Old 15-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

I always say human are funny.... when not together, they will say, take time to understand each other but when they are together, they will say break up because they know each other too well.

Frankly, those who visits once a month or few months staying 3-5 days, how u gonna understand each other? U guys will always be in honey moon period n bonk bonk almost every night. Try stay together for long period of time then honey moon period will become daily routine.
Old 15-02-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Really very experience......

This will be perfect for some bros here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U guys will always be in honey moon period n bonk bonk almost every night..
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 15-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Some thoughts running through my mind this morning, have to express my thinking here.

All girls are decent, no matter they are FL, WL, massage girls, or KTV girls. they are born to be decent, just that due to their environment, their family or their peers, who caused them to work in this special industry unwillingly.

Cant say that once a whore, forever a whore. Cant say that once you convict a crime, forever you are criminal. Cant say that once you do something wrong, other people marked you as useless forever.

I've browsed through at least 600+ pages of posts in this thread past few weeks, there are too many too many too many negative cases or story that our bro kenna cheated or heartbroken by these girls. the successful rate of getting a faithful lifelong partner or loyalful wife is less than 1%.

Our most senior bro complaining that ppl are not appreciate their advices. After ppl posted their problems or story encountered from vb, gotten advised by our senior bros, they disappeared. Either they got their hanh phuc bx already, or they kenna cheated until very jialat, they stop to share here, or they just stop surfing SBF.

For me, not only I really appreciated what some bros here that advised me, told me to be careful of vb, and I really learnt alot from this thread; but also I was dam dulan that there are some of vb haters here that treated me as dumb. Due to that, I've stop sharing my latest story.

Welcome to zap me, losers, as you kenna hurt once or hurt too many times, you became coward, you started to post all these negative comments, affected others who wish to get advises and get life partner in this scene, I wish you rot forever.
Old 15-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yookevinyoo View Post
Some thoughts running through my mind this morning, have to express my thinking here.

All girls are decent, no matter they are FL, WL, massage girls, or KTV girls. they are born to be decent, just that due to their environment, their family or their peers, who caused them to work in this special industry unwillingly.

Cant say that once a whore, forever a whore. Cant say that once you convict a crime, forever you are criminal. Cant say that once you do something wrong, other people marked you as useless forever.
I have to assume you have not met the best of them yet lol. I hope u frequent more KTVs and find more girlfriends there. No sacarsm intended. I think some will know my meaning.

Last edited by Triple-X; 15-02-2016 at 05:08 PM.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Only naive men will think most FLs are force by family, force by environment, force by peers.....

There are thousands and thousands of gers working in restaurants, factories, sweeping floors, washing toilets, clearing shit....These gers are also poor.

In this sex forum, most men here know or talk to VBs from entertainment thus choose to listen or believe these gers have no choice. They are so called "force" to sell meat. End of the day, the truth is, most gers are just too lazy to work long hours and get paid little.

Treat this forum as an entertainment, experience the real life.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I've browsed through at least 600+ pages of posts in this thread past few weeks, there are too many too many too many negative cases or story that our bro kenna cheated or heartbroken by these girls. the successful rate of getting a faithful lifelong partner or loyalful wife is less than 1%.
making the relationship a success or not is up to you
if everyone fear vb after reading SBF, then how come there are so many sillyporean marrying vb.

All my friends around me are having viet wife and all very hanh phuc.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

In this sex forum, most men here know or talk to VBs from entertainment thus choose to listen or believe these gers have no choice. They are so called "force" to sell meat. End of the day, the truth is, most gers are just too lazy to work long hours and get paid little.
Okie...I have to agree with you...to certain extend...
Old 15-02-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

End of the day, the truth is, most gers are just too lazy to work long hours and get paid little.

Treat this forum as an entertainment, experience the real life.[/QUOTE]

if guys got this lobang, who want to work long hours?

this I agree with bro naemlo..

when I at jb spa, talk to some vb.. their mindset go jb work, went back

Vietnam to enjoy life.. after 1-2 mth.. go jb work n cycle continue.. some

even dress up like ol.. but their job area is exercise at the bed..
Old 15-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

All my friends around me are having viet wife and all very hanh phuc.
Cool...Hope I will be hanh phuc too

Anyway bro KT,

Just realised that ur location stated as Tien Giang, which is the place where ur bx's hometown from?

I would like to hear details of Tien Giang, how to travel and how long travel from hcmc, what's their environment like? Really appreciated if you can share with all the Tien Giang details with me. You may pm me if too troublesome or inconvenient for you, i just need a rough guide. Thanks in advance.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would like to hear details of Tien Giang, how to travel and how long travel from hcmc, what's their environment like? Really appreciated if you can share with all the Tien Giang details with me. You may pm me if too troublesome or inconvenient for you, i just need a rough guide. Thanks in advance.
2-3 hours from hcmc.
nothing much except mozi.
other details can be googled.

find your hanh phuc... you have to think further since your case is going to be a buy 1 get 1 free. most buy 1 get 1 free relationship that I know/heard of is very very bumpy.
Old 15-02-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
2-3 hours from hcmc.
nothing much except mozi.

find your hanh phuc... you have to think further
Thank you for your advises.
Old 15-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your advises.
"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "Advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-02-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Bro H88,

I am extremely reluctant to reply your comment here. Just want to inform you here is SBF, not the any kind of TOEFL- related forum.Showing off your English is useless here.

Anyway, please pardon my English as I am not "Original" Singaporean who been struggling, surviving in Singapore for 15 yrs. I got know only 26 alphabets when I came to Singapore. Due to my limited IQ, I used 4 yrs and managed to get my passing marks in my "O" level English.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1