The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 18-06-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Seesawseesaw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by berywhiteknight View Post
Wow, funny how everyone think I am anyone else but myself. First think that I am bro Comm, now think I am Miss Quaintrelle. Are you ki siao, sng siao or really just siao?\

You are agent clone isit?
Cos u are involve with comm
Old 18-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
berywhiteknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesawseesaw View Post
Cos u are involve with comm
You are quite a keyboard warrior aren't you. First you harass me, then go harass a FL. Quite a piece of work.

Funny how you have no evidence that I am involved/linked to Comm, and you insist on saying that. Then you say I am Miss Q's clone. Again, no reason no evidence. Would you like to meet me in person? O wait, you are just a 3 foot midget with a one inch dick sitting behind a keyboard. I could knock you over with my dick.

By the way, my name is Berywhiteknight, not Berry White Knight. Remember that dumb fuck

Last edited by berywhiteknight; 18-06-2017 at 04:29 PM.
Old 18-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Seesawseesaw is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
You are quite a keyboard warrior aren't you. First you harass me, then go harass a FL. Quite a piece of work.

Funny how you have no evidence that I am involved/linked to Comm, and you insist on saying that. Then you say I am Miss Q's clone. Again, no reason no evidence. Would you like to meet me in person? O wait, you are just a 3 foot midget with a one inch dick sitting behind a keyboard. I could knock you over with my dick.

By the way, my name is Berywhiteknight, not Berry White Knight. Remember that dumb fuck
K... If not you kenna poison by miss q haha brainwash. U dare to meet ?
Old 18-06-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
berywhiteknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sure, i'll go book you. I know who you are
Old 18-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
foxyfelyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seesawseesaw View Post
K... If not you kenna poison by miss q haha brainwash. U dare to meet ?
Errrr.. wait you are male or female ah.. i pm u.no gut reply me ah??
I do thing openly come out meet and table talk..
You not just offend Q and offend me also..

Old 18-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
foxyfelyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro thank you keep calming Q and helping her, due to father's day no time in forum and talking with Q..
I can be witness berywhiteknight and Miss Quaintrelle different person..
Old 21-06-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sgpinsgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Lynn this morning. Such an awesome lady! She is so comfortable talking about anything under the sun. It helps that her English is really good too. She's a hard working girl and can quickly figure out what you like without having to tell her anything. Highly recommend her.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Yes berywhiteknight is my clone and also miss Q clone. I guess u know who i am by now.......
Old 01-07-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpinsgp View Post
Met Lynn this morning. Such an awesome lady! She is so comfortable talking about anything under the sun. It helps that her English is really good too. She's a hard working girl and can quickly figure out what you like without having to tell her anything. Highly recommend her.
Create a new nick just to write a FR.
Old 02-07-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Create a new nick just to write a FR.
dun say tht....later she post ur number in her thread
Old 02-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kingdomknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpinsgp View Post
Yes she is an awesome lady! Met her previously and find she is sweet and quite lovely with high GFE. She has a nice hot bod and beautiful tits too!

Bros out there should try and you will know what you are in for! She a rare gem and her rates are very reasonable. Best she is not a time watcher. Do treat her well and respect other FLS too.

Any FR on the new Sweet Harumi and Iris Yung? Sweet Harumi stats looks good. Photos of Iris looks very appealing. Both rates are good too.
Old 02-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I have so many numbers that i cannot even keep track of them myself. Maybe it's good for her to refresh my memory
Old 03-07-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any kind souls willing to share your encounter with Armani Malaysian girls? They look hot but photos can be deceiving..The FR keep disappearing.. thanks.. appreciate that..
Old 03-07-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 12
RetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to beholdRetroFelyn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I have so many numbers that i cannot even keep track of them myself. Maybe it's good for her to refresh my memory
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
This 2 bros very interesting, like the way your toking... lols
Old 04-07-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 12
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Some FRs for people interested:

Had a session with Althea from Sorority Club. She had nice make up, slim body and a CFM face. Attractive to the eyes and a girl easy to turn on. Sex felt really good too with her loud moans and wet pussy. Could really feel the wetness when you finger. The sight of her riding me with her B cup boobs bouncing around, loud moans and facial expression made me cum in no time. Could feel her pussy gripping and flexing around my cock too. Down side is her pussy had a fishy smell and it was really potent! Maybe I was just suay that day and her pussy had to stink and it turned me off quite a bit but it was otherwise really a good fuck.

Another FR for Tiffany from Butterflyverjj:
This was really crappy. OKT posted as 8/10 looks but I honestly think at best 7/10. To me 8-10/10 looks has to be quite sexy, cfm or just attractive. Read some of the FRs on the thread that said she had a good bod etc so I thought she was good but i regret...now it makes me think some of the bros here drop their standard too much for the price and looks. She tries to please by being very sexually enthusiastic but it comes across as a little too much. Not sensual at all. Worst part, she say cannot finger and she was horribly dry. Keep saying last time another client finger too hard. Oh, she also sucks your balls or cock like an industrial vacuum cleaner and I lost the mood. Not sure who taught her that. I think horny sensual bbbj is more of a turn on than cock vacuuming.

Hope this helps some of the bros and please don't be desperate and write good reviews too easily. SG girls and expensive to book but the quality varies widely. Some really fantastic, others like dead fish cake and some pirated 50 shades of grey. Hope this thread goes on about more good bonks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1