The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 20
dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!dt3305 is one of the Best!
Re: HIV screening info

Anyone knows where to get counselling? I am sick and tired of going through the cycle again and again. Tested negative, went to bonk(protected of course), then starts worrying and then test again...negative...bonk again, then start to think what if, what if...sigh...

stop of having commerical sex completely, what alternatives is there(beside PCC). Really needs some counselling or maybe take up some other hobbies to distract. But it's only normal for man to gian...especially after seeing all this FR put up...

Somebody helps me!!
Old 05-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Find a girlfreind and one that does not cheat on u. Of course u may start worrying about her past sexual history. Whether her ex-bfs who bonked her are samsters here who visited HC, TN, KTV, GL and etc.........bbj....raw.....

Find a counsellor, family doctor or psychologist. U may crack down with so much worries on your mind.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

RAW ar?? If not why so scared?

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.
Old 15-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

Went recently for 1st month test, result negative...DSC counsellor says 90% accurate...but some one posted 50% accuracy, which is which? or has Afa used a more advance new test kid? DSC doctor say test at 3rd month conclusive...Afa counsellor says if I got spare money to spend...then get tested at 3rd month loh(what does he mean?)

Nowdays feeling tired and aching, sore throat, stomach irritation...can't sleep well...headache...
Old 15-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
daneman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At the DSC, they use a 4th Gen Elisa test, which detects antibodies and antigens. I have read in some websites that it is reliable at the 6th week mark. I do not know what kind of test kit AfA uses, but i think it also uses Elisa type technology, just that you get the results faster. The last time i went for the test at AfA, the counsellor lady told me that most people develop enough antibodies at the 1st month mark for the test to detect. The rest will develop it by the 3rd month. That is why they have the window perioss. Maybe other bros can enlighten us as to what kind of test kit AfA is using. Also, in addition, i think the counsellors will also take into account the risk factor in your exposure. If they think it is low, they may think that 1 month is sufficient. But in the end, it is you who will make the decision. Are you comfortable if you stop testing.
Wednesdays: 6.30 to 8.00 pm
Saturdays: 1.30 to 3.30 pm
DSC Clinic at Kelantan Lane
(except on public holidays)
Old 15-09-2005, 06:37 PM
Samster

When I was at the DSC to do the test, I did tell the female doctor I will do the HIV test with Afa and ask her any difference. She said no difference as both testing method are very accurate. She told me 3 months would be conclusive but I take it as a general statement. She also tell me my risk is low from my encounter.

But the Afa counsellor really puzzled me. He seems sarcastic in remarking" Well, if you got spare money to spend, then test loh...look at me and said "Be good, be safe, how old are you already huh...haiya"...then wave me to go off" so is this suppose to be the money or there is no need to test...wish he could be more sensitive. I know Afa is reading this so I hope you have a word with the counsellor. I was there on 10 Sep and my number is 18376. He should not pass such remark. Very unprofessional indeed.

I will go for the 3rd month testing. Guess I am not out of the woods yet unless I want to spend $400 on the PCR test and know for sure straightaway.
Will try not to think too much as the 1st test negative result is a good indication.
Old 15-09-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Bro, As the dr and many of the bros here agreed, your encounter risk was minimal. You were smart and practiced safer sex. Your 1st month result of -ve is certainly encouraging, and if there were no breakages of condom, i expect your 3rd month to be negative as well. Condoms when worn properly and consistently provide good protection against HIV. But i understand what you are going through...trust me...i have been through this whole sh** over something less minor than yours.

Do i think that you should spend $400 on PCR, would not recommend it. PCR is meant for high risk exposures that occur and are usually done within a month of exposure. Moreover, as you might have known already, it is not used routinely for testing. You have had a 1st month negative..be positive. You should be alright from your description of encounters from previous posts. Moreover, from what my GP told me, using the current 4th Gen of Elisa, it is unlikely that you will test +ve in the 3rd month. To ease your mind and anxiety, maybe take a test at the 2nd month, if it is -ve, it is a really good indication of your status. Most people seroconvert within 7 weeks of exposure.

For the AfA incident, i am sorry that you faced the situation that you did. But remember that people have good and bay days. That might have been his bad day. I am not siding with this counsellor, and admit that the situation should have ben handled better. But i applaud these counsellors. When i had my routine test done recently, i had a good female counsellor, when i told her of her exposure, she was kind and patient. Overall the experience was good and i applaud the work AfA was doing.
Old 11-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
badtzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

i recently found that there are small tiny red spots on the tip of my tongue...they are spread on the front part of my tongue onli..is this one of the synptoms of hiv??
Old 11-10-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtzboy
hi bros,

i recently found that there are small tiny red spots on the tip of my tongue...they are spread on the front part of my tongue onli..is this one of the synptoms of hiv??
Bro,
It can be the taste buds of your tongue. Check it out with your dr if you are concerned. Why are you concerned with symptoms, if i may ask. Did you have a risky exposure? To combine and answer your question from the other thread, in the early stage of HIV, unfortunatey, there are no specific symptoms. The symptoms of HIV can mimic other illnesses. The only way, unfortunately, to diagnose HIV is to have a test a month after your risky exposure and another conclusive one at the 3 month mark.
Old 12-10-2005, 07:32 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

chinese doctors believes.......if there are red spots on the front third of the tongue, which is associated with the Upper Burner, this indicates that there is Heat in the Lungs

or read here and see what anh mo doctor have to say....

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Dental...sages/210.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtzboy
hi bros,

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-10-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
FYI......HIV virus does not stay alive in the air for more than 2 seconds. That means the virus will die in two seconds after leaving body.

Is this true? can any one confirm????

Also how long does the virus survive on other surfaces( like a stainless steel razor blade)???

Arrowhead
Old 27-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

Yes..the virus cannot survive long after being exposed to air. If the blood or bodily fluids are dried, the virus will not pose as a threat. If let's say a HIV+ shaves and there is a lot of blood on the blade and passes it to another person almost immediately, then there may be a theoratical risk. But if the blade is left out in the open for about 5 - 10 mins, then there should not be a risk.
Old 03-11-2005, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexdreamer
I've done the test and Negative at afa! hooray!!!! Me retiring from FL now!!

Thanks to people from afa, else I dun have the courage to go dsc...
Wah! Good for u man Bro! Good thing to get offf the scene. I wanted to quit many times but hard... sianz.. Bro u quiting only the FL scene or everything including GL?

Cheers
Sorin^^
Old 04-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Congrats!!! Remeber condom is your best protection next to HJ and PCC...for me I mostly go for BJ and HJ...if really cannot tahan and go for FJ, I always make sure dick only 2/3 inserted and avoided clsoe skin to skin contact...also after every session, check if condom leak...by filling up water...and lastly, wash your genital area thoroughly with soap...
Old 05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 21
seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!seacher is one of the Best!

Been there done that and i am cleared liao
thanks bro bonkster for starting this thread
thanks all other bros for the other informations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1